Exercise: N
    Tracked:Y
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    March 18

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @achagpar Thank you for the compliment. It is easy for me to be kind to you and the UAC Team!
    It's in the suddenness of the moment that I often need to be reminded, "Rick, its not what you say but how you say it." to quote Rose.

Rose is nothing less than remarkable. But you obviously already honour that @RangerRickL
  • cnorman100
    cnorman100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Here's my late entry.

Note to self: only run on rest days so as not to affect your workout days.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout [Session 12 of 20] (36) TOTAL: 36 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 240
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 36%
    Pass Days Used: (MAR16)
    Since my 40 lb KB is taking some getting used to, I've worked out my expected progression using a drop set approach with my 25 lb KB. However, I ended off the first week and then started the second week by advancing my workout progressions faster than expected.

The calendar has been adjusted as of MAR082021 to reflect that I may end up doing 8 sessions with only the 40 lb KB (not just 3, as laid out in the original plan). Still aiming for a consistent 30 min PR by month-end.

The number in yellow indicates the number of minutes taken to complete the workout that day

e57nzxrjwwo7.jpg

Progression calendar based on original workout: The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 From the moment i read ur post this morning i hve not stopped thinking about u. U r in my thoughts and prayers lesdarts180.

Same here 😑

• alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Mar 17 - yes x 3
    Mar 18 - yes x 3
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Thursday, March 18th

Exercise Tracked Treadmill (Sat and Sun Off): Yes, 30 minutes on Treadmill. Walked 1.56 miles
    Daily Total Steps: 9,253
    Calories and Water Tracked in MFP: Yes.
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1450: Stressful day, picked up KFC for dinner. Calories out the window due to dinner

4th pass day, which makes me disqualified. I will continue to post to develop my habit again of posting and more importantly tracking my calories and exercise.

Stressful day. I will be glad when this is all over.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @achagpar Thank you for the compliment. It is easy for me to be kind to you and the UAC Team!
    It's in the suddenness of the moment that I often need to be reminded, "Rick, its not what you say but how you say it." to quote Rose.

@RangerRickL I'm guilty of the exact same thing. I've learned (in my older age) to bite my tongue much more often. :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mar 18:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 150 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1690/1999
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3
    10,026 steps

@lesdarts180 I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the loss of a child. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{HUGS}}} :heart:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options

@Madisonmolly2017 and @Bovorayoo since increasing ur protien hve u guy's noticed a difference in ur muscle mass?

@donna25trinity
    I actually decreased my protein to the recommendation for women my age & (yes my muscles are stronger due to walking 90 mins every day)

Protein grams = 1.0 to 1.2 times my wt in kg.
    1 x 70 = 70g
    1.2 x 70 = 84g (women over 60 it’s recommended to use 1.2-1.4)
    My doctor told me definitively to stay at 1.2 and Never higher than 1.4

Also I was taught that our bodies don’t hold on to protein so it’s important to spread it out throughout the day, so I do!

Minimum recommended is 0.8 multiplier

I was raised that we needed much more protein than we do & I’ve learned it’s in almost everything!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    My son died at 01.15 this morning

So sorry to hear of this. Short of words. May God comfort you and your family.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    March 18, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    March 18

Exercise: 40 min. Swimming, 55 min. Weight training, 40 min. Stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options

@Madisonmolly2017 and @Bovorayoo since increasing ur protien hve u guy's noticed a difference in ur muscle mass?

@donna25trinity
    I actually decreased my protein to the recommendation for women my age & (yes my muscles are stronger due to walking 90 mins every day)

Protein grams = 1.0 to 1.2 times my wt in kg.
    1 x 70 = 70g
    1.2 x 70 = 84g (women over 60 it’s recommended to use 1.2-1.4)
    My doctor told me definitively to stay at 1.2 and Never higher than 1.4

Also I was taught that our bodies don’t hold on to protein so it’s important to spread it out throughout the day, so I do!

Minimum recommended is 0.8 multiplier

I was raised that we needed much more protein than we do & I’ve learned it’s in almost everything!

Ahhh got it. Sorry i misread wat u wrote initially so pleased u hve found the right amount of protien to fuel ur body without overdoing it. Xox
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. My sincerest condolence to you and your family.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes
    Within? Yes
    Track? Yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

3x yes

4/3
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes

@lesdarts180 I am so very sorry to hear about your son. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.