April 7 Sign In

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    When I was in my 20's, someone said that if you feel down the first thing that you should do is choose to smile. He insisted that you should look in a mirror and force yourself to smile. He stated that if you chose to smile, that your subconscious would believe your smile and change your attitude. Now I am 70 and I know what he said was true is true.
    c2cya7f55kmq.png

@RangerRickL Great one! I was taught, in same situation, “to just lift the two corners of your mouth.” I use it frequently- even tho like I I was skeptical- and it works Every Time!! Thanks!
    I should be on everyday again... My Mother had a massive heart attack in March. She is doing well...very blessed. I dropped off the boards - but thanks to the accountability challenges from the past year - I was still in the mindset to aim for my 20 minutes or more a day and to track on most days.

Anyway - I'm out of the circle for April due to not tracking for a bit - but I'm back on it.

So - tracked all food today.
    Exercise - yep - walking dogs and possibly zumba and weights later - but that's tbd after a 6 hr drive

Hoping for the best.

Hugs to all members I've known awhile. Look forward to reconnecting. For newbies - "howdy".
    -D

@dsgoingtodoit
    I’m so sorry to hear about your Mom. We’ll be hoping for the best, too, so much they can do these days.
    I’m so glad you are back. Perhaps just begin April as of yesterday. I think you can just begin now! Extenuating circumstances.
    Huge hugs,
    Maddie
  • TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 2.48 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 39 min / 2.37 mi + upper body dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yep, weights
    Passes used: 0/3
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    April 7

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 0/3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited April 2021
    @SummerSkier and @Dory_42 hope ur both feeling better today! @Lesdarts180 so nice to hear that ppl spoke so highly of him! Im sorry ur hving to go thru all if this! @Chinkiri wow u poor thing u hve sooo much going on! Hang in there my friend i hope things start to look up soon! @dsgoingtodoit welcome back and glad to hear mum is on the mend!
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    April 7

Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Passes: None

@Chinkiri
    Focus on the positive, definitely. While the distance may be great and the time lengthy, the link is still there. Technology helps. My family is spread out which has meant we have always traveled some. Not being able to do that has taken a toll on my Mom but the pictures on the family share and some zoom calls or facetime calls have meant the world to her.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Yes * 3
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    edited April 2021
    4/7/2021
    Record all calories YES!
    Stay under calorie limit NO
    Exercise 20 minutes YES!
    All pass days used.
    I seem to be in quite the rut... only achieving 2 out of the 3 UAC goals most days.
    Today's the day to change it up and meet all 3!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @pamjsa Husbands that make ice cream?! 😋 How dreamy...and creamy lol
    @dsgoingtodoit Welcome back and the best of health to your mother!
    @MadisonMolly2017 Which museum?
    @Chinkiri You've got a lot going on right now. Can't wait to hear about your silver lining (great POV, btw)!

Here's my late entry...
    ---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Theresa Depasquale's 90-Day Workout Program (44), Women's Health "15 minute advanced plank workout" (15) TOTAL: 59
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 237
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 29%
    Personal Bonus: Did I meet my fiber micro for the day (35%)? YES | 39%
    Pass Days Used: (APR01)

I gave into some late-night carb cravings so my protein went from 38% to 29% in under an hour 😬 I'll be checking for that moving forward (perhaps more water will help...but, like, sea salt-infused dark chocolate, amiright?!)
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    MizSpiffy wrote: »
    4/7/2021
    Record all calories YES!
    Exercise 20 minutes YES!
    All pass days used.
    I seem to be in quite the rut... only achieving 2 out of the 3 UAC goals most days.

Just keep trying :)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    MizSpiffy wrote: »
    4/7/2021
    Record all calories YES!
    Exercise 20 minutes YES!
    All pass days used.

@Mizspiffy Have you tried pretracking? The majority of my successful days are done that way.