Week 3 - April 12
    PW: 180.1
    CW: 178.6
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Weigh In Day: Sunday’s (4/11)

PW (Previous Weight): 142.3
    CW (Current Weight): 140.2

Sorry I’m late!!! I need to become less busy!!!! I got on the scale and recorded the weight but I forgot to update you all

I’ve meet my step goal 5 days out of 7 🥳🥳
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    tryingagain5
    Wednesday
    Week 2
    PW: 210.8
    CW: 208.2
    lost 2.6
  • vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    Username vvlucky
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    Week 3
    PW (Previous Weight):193
    CW (Current Weight):191.8

It's a slow trickle down...but I'm happy and optimistic nonetheless. Hoping to get to 180 by mid/end of June.
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    User name: Pizzafruit
    Week 3
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 277
    CW: 276.2
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,876 Member
    Wow! Look at you all go! @bumpbreakcar @tryingagain5 @vvlucky @pizzafruit So impressive!!
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi can I be excused from my weigh in this week?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    goingape wrote: »
    Hi can I be excused from my weigh in this week?

You got it!
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    Previous weight:188.8
    Current weight: 187.8
    Weekly steps 32354

Slow, but still progress. I have not done so many things I wanted to do for myself. Trying to serve the employees and my customers and honoring commitments I have made. Today my prayer is to be able to accomplish my tasks faster and more easily than I think I can so that its not a mental battle to get up from my desk and work on me.

@brown6267 I like your steps. I need to up my game :)
    @pacsnc6 I'm cheering for you. I know you can do it.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2021
    pacsnc6
    Thursday weigh in week 3
    PW 157.8
    cw: 157.8

I'll take the maintain
    Saw my PCP for a six month check up this week. Still doing great - blood levels are all normal, she was pleased with my weight and BP, thrilled with the results of my treatments and encouraging me to keep up the good work. I was not worried though. I will survive the prednisone too!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited April 2021
    minstrelofsarcasm
    April Week Three

Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 171.2 (April 9th)
    CW (Current Weight): 170.0 (April 15th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 64 lbs

That's what I like to see. I weighed myself before and after spin class this morning (170.2 before, 170.0 after), and was happy to see that the bloat appears to be gone. I then immediately drank some water, because I lost about a quarter pound of sheer sweat during spin class, and that's not allowed. :wink:

Food:

I've been doing... okay with food. There's been a few pretzel + chocolate chip binges I'm not necessarily proud of. And I ate seven servings of crackers in just two sittings, which is an improvement from where I used to be, but still an offense to the bowl-centric behavior I've been trying to cultivate.

I also need to stop assuming that just because I have extra calories at my disposal, it doesn't mean I absolutely need to consume them. This usually leads to eating when not hungry, eating too much, eating right before bed, etc. My hyperfixation on numbers has returned, and it needs to stop. According to the body scan I did a couple weeks ago, my BMR (basal metabolic rate) is around 1550 calories. And as long as I am eating at least that many calories per day (not usually an issue for me, I know), there's no need to eat when not hungry.

Exercise:

In the past week, I have completed:
    • Six resistance training classes
    • Five spin classes
    • Two cryotherapy sessions for recovery

This was definitely overdoing it a bit, and had I not taken myself to cryotherapy and stretched and all that good stuff, I would not be able to continue on with my schedule. One of the main signs of overworking yourself is having issues sleeping, regardless of exhaustion levels. And this was something I noticed cropping up recently. I'm taking small steps to dial it back a bit, but definitely not enough, so my goal is to focus far more on my recovery in the coming week, especially since I am getting the second dose of the vaccine next weekend.

Mindset:

I'm okay. Things are not easy right now and it feels like there's a battle on a few too many fronts at the same time. But I'm taking it day by day and doing what I can with what I have. The drop I saw this morning provided me with a much-needed boost to get me through the day, and will benefit me as I move through this day full of meetings (coffee is going to help too).

Here's your reminder to hydrate,
    adjust your posture,
    release some tension (tense one muscle at a time, and then release it, repeat as necessary - it helps, I promise!),
    and be kind to yourself today.

Be-kind-to-yourself-quote-10.jpg
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Pw 145.8 lbs
    CW 145.7 lbs

No change this week really, foots been acting up so haven’t been running as much as I would like, going to make it my goal to atleast walk every day this week!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Sorry I forgot to weigh in today. I will do it tomorrow morning. It has been a crazy week for me. I actually thought today was Friday. My oldest son went to aruba to get married, we are watching his 2 dogs. One of them has managed to escape 3 times. He has dug so many holes under my fence and broke off his leash. We keep blocking the holes and putting the dirt back but hasn't worked, you cant even blink and he's gone. The other one just likes to jump on you all the time. They are giant dogs. I have just a little thing.
    My youngest son and granddaughter have been staying with us. His girlfriend has been sick she went to get a rapid covid test which took forever to come back, said she was negative, she wanted to come see the baby but on her way some guy ran a stop sign and slammed into her. Shes ok. She still doesn't feel good so they are retesting her today. I got my first shot yesterday, I feel ok for now. I haven't exorcised with all the chaos in my house so I image my weight isn't great. The dogs go back home tomorrow so hopefully a little normalcy.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Friday weigh in
    Cw:163 pounds
    Pw: 165 lbs.

Steady losses... endured a rough week, had a cold and got a wrist injury. I’m hoping next week I feel good.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Hey Everybody! We are still waiting on weigh-ins from:

@RoseyandReady - Sunday
    @podperson1 - Monday
    @Ljdanny - Thursday

Friday Weigh-Ins:
    @hope002
    @lennoncpa
    @gottagetthisdown

Saturday Weigh-Ins:
    @goingape - Excused
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @kandi3570
    @KristieJC

Please please please let us know if you want to be excused for the week or if you intend to weigh in later than expected. Not checking in for two weeks in a row is cause for being added to the drop list and removed from the team at the end of the month.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Ljdanny
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Pw 192
    Cw 192.2
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 135.6
    Today's weight: 134.2
    Weekly Steps: 54,853

Happy days- I’ve had a great week 😀
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,876 Member
    Just popping in to say Happy Friday! This week has been something - why is it all the deadlines happen at one time! :D Have a great weekend team!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Username: gottagetthisdown
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 179.2
    CW (Current Weight):175.6
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member

Hi Ashley, I noticed I put my weight in wrong. I lost two pounds this week.
    Username: rachelrjh
    Current weight: 163 pounds
This discussion has been closed.