100 calorie snacks you don't have to prepare!

13»

Replies

• LadyEvangelina
    LadyEvangelina Posts: 6 Member
    Dried vegetables like okra, peas, and green beans. You can normally find them around produce sections in grocery stores.
  • judyrae777
    judyrae777 Posts: 10 Member
    I have been having blueberries for a quick snack. One cup is only 85 calories, and I can eat them a few at a time, so it takes a more than 3 bites when I'm at work. Haha. Love the other ideas also!
  • DianeLyn2002
    DianeLyn2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Kellogg's special k pastry crisps are 100 calories per package and Skinny Pop individual packages of popcorn are 100 calories.
  • judyrae777
    judyrae777 Posts: 10 Member
    I have never tried or even seen dried 'vegetables'! I will def need to look for these. Thanks!
  • onamission45
    onamission45 Posts: 5 Member
    I LIKE THE PREMIER PROTEIN THEY ARE 160 CALORIES BUT WILL SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH AND KEEP YOU FULL - NOT ALOT OF SUGAR EITHER - I JUST JOINED AND LOVE THE IDEAS ALSO
  • TouchAsMarshmellows
    TouchAsMarshmellows Posts: 25 Member
    You mention prepackaged 100 calories snacks. Some snacks I found recently that are packaged and I enjoy are:

Fiber one 70 cal brownies (sweet snack) found at Sam’s club

Quaker rice crisps assorted flavors 80-100 cal (apple/caramel/ranch/cheddar) found big box at Sam’s club.

Dannon Light and fit greek yogurt 80 cal (12 G protein, 0 fat) found anywhere but I buy at Sam’s club. (My fav because of the protein punch, turn this into a smoothie with protein powder and reduce your meat based protein intake easily)

Stretch island Fruit strips 45-50 cal ( found at grocery outlet but probably other places too)

• ldaltonbishop
    ldaltonbishop Posts: 95 Member
    In the summer Aldi carries Fit and Active brand 20-calorie ice cream bars. They come in a mix of cherry, raspberry, and orange flavors.
  • BBIPAD
    BBIPAD Posts: 17 Member
    My weight loss suggest healthy eating
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Kellogg's special k pastry crisps are 100 calories per package and Skinny Pop individual packages of popcorn are 100 calories.

i love the special k's 11 seconds in the microwave!