Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100 calorie snacks you don't have to prepare!

icecoffee29icecoffee29 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
There are more times than not that I need a snack on the go. I don't always have time to prepare then to go.
So any Ideas of prepackaged snacks at about 100 calories.

Replies

• icecoffee29icecoffee29 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    Wow!!!!! thank you! They are great ideas!!
  • samuelgina91samuelgina91 Posts: 155Member Member Posts: 155Member Member
    Harvest peas from Costco they have the 100 cal snack bags
  • DoubleUbeaDoubleUbea Posts: 1,128Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,128Member, Premium Member
    In the U.S. I like Quaker Chewy granola bars, most are 100 calories.
  • nataliew12nataliew12 Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    Just joined here and have been looking for low calorie snacks ! This is great :smile:
  • kind_womankind_woman Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I am a fan of pickles too - just a small container with some dill pickle pieces fills my need for salty/crunchy/moist when I'm at work. I also do bread and butter pickles, a few more calories, but still satisfying. If you want to add up to made the 100 calories, probably a couple of rosemary garlic triscuits would be a good contrast. Yes it's all salty, but that's what I crave sometimes. A pint of ice water or hot mint tea - also goes.
  • jbajanajbajana Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Whenever you bake, you can stick some chickpeas coated w/Pam and crushed red pepper (or seasoning of your choice) in the oven for 30-40 minutes. They make a great snack!
  • shcgiebsshcgiebs Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    Orchard Valley has some healthy individual packaged snacks. Non GMO, no artificial ingredients. Nuts, cranberries, a nice mix.
  • judyglivarjudyglivar Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I love reaching for fruit when I need a snack. Green apples, bananas. Blueberries and yogurt.
  • maps4xesmaps4xes Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Liver and onions 💕. I just keep a bag in my bag! Ummm Jk
  • BumbyDogBumbyDog Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    ibajana, wha'ts Pam?
  • Jaynerose626Jaynerose626 Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
    I find that for studying cut up thin carrot sticks with a little bit of peanut butter and papitas sprinkled on top was a great quick flavour combo that could keep me full and satisfied for hours. The main bulk would come from the raw crisp carrot slices and the peanut butter and papitas would add the enriching fulfillment. Still low calories as you don't require much at all. Very hard to binge on.
    Keep it up,
    Jayne
  • chekhov_lisztchekhov_liszt Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    BumbyDog wrote: »
    ibajana, wha'ts Pam?

It's a spray coating (typically used to spray pans before baking or pan frying something).