Trimstones - May 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    39jefbw9bkjn.jpg

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday! It's a little on the cool side here in coastal Virginia, but it's bright and sunny. I'm keeping busy with little tasks around the house and getting ready to head to the grocery store.

Found this graphic and wanted to share it...lilacs are my favorite flower. Such wonderful memories of picking them from our lilac bush in my backyard as I was growing up to surprise my mom. She loved them too! Hope you're all planning something terrific for your Mother tomorrow! Cherish them while they're here, as they leave us too soon...

To all the Moms here and in heaven...have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow! Stay safe and well!

Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 291.6
    CW 290.4
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    5/3 - 2756
    5/4 - 2834
    5/5 - 3750
    5/6 - 2712
    5/7 - 3892
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/4 8,313
    5/5 21,071
    5/6 15,948
    5/7 18,174
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 248.6
    Current Weight 248.0
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 241
    CW: 243 😭😭

I just can't lose I have no idea what the hell I'm doing wrong 😭

Plateaus are weird things...it's as if the body doesn't want to let go of the fat or something?! At some point science has to win out...don't give up, but sometimes it does help to do something unexpected...something the body can't predict...drink extra water, shake up your exercise routine, etc...

Stay the course!!! It HAS to come off!!
    You got this @ewilhelm2487 !!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    It's Saturday night and I'm headed to go and read a good mystery. There are three people from the week that still need to post their weigh ins and two of you had an NWI for last week. Don't risk removal...report in...if it's a rough week, we've all been there...shake it off and get motivated to do better...if it was an unexpected/unexplained week, then shake something in your routine up and watch for results that way. Either way, you got this!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
    Jessica
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    JoDavo66
    Sunday
    PW: 218
    CW: 217
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday

That's been me for months & months.
    What made a difference for me was:
    Disengaging fitness tracker from MFP so I could only see cals to eat not exercise ones,
    Higher protein & serious effort to drop processed carbs esp sugar- even if cals allowed it (although I do have some now),
    Trying to time restricted eating- I know some ppl go really strict on this but I had breakfast at 7am & aimed for last meal at 7pm- so it wasn't too strict.
    I was told a 500cal deficit needed every day for 1lb/a week. That didn't work for me so I dropped my cals to the lowest MFP let me for 2lb a week and walked/did on-line (now back at gym) every day. That earned me 3lb loss on a good a week. I've not had the best week but still lost 1lb. When I've gained I expected it.
    Not saying this will be your answer but this is what's helped me- lost 1/2 stone now.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    atig1trb88hu.jpg
    I know the going gets tough at this time of year. As we move further out of lockdown here in UK cafes, bars & restuarants are opening up fully next week. With summer weather upon us all (although that's included rain & snow here, seriously :o ) summer drinks, ice ceams etc etc are all the new challenges.
    Keep going everyone, we can do this.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    As we celebrate Mothering Sunday in March in UK I hadn't realised until later in day it's Mother's Day in USA- have a great day, to all those celebrating.
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    5/8 - 2497
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps

5/6- 6,608
    5/7- 7,629
    5/8- 6,137
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Username: gillexplores
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 157.5lbs
    CW: 157.9lbs

I'll keep with my 10k step goal. First name Gill
    Steps
    May 2: 14,368
    May 3: 10,324
    May 4: 8,634
    May 5: 10,912
    May 6: 11,744
    May 7: 11,437
    May 8: 7,989
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

brcou9tm6nu5.png

Awesome Team Trimstones!!
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday

Plateaus are weird things...it's as if the body doesn't want to let go of the fat or something?! At some point science has to win out...don't give up, but sometimes it does help to do something unexpected...something the body can't predict...drink extra water, shake up your exercise routine, etc...

Stay the course!!! It HAS to come off!!
    You got this @ewilhelm2487 !!
    Jessica

Thank you!!!
    I think maybe I'm not eating enough or maybe it's too much. I just know I'm exhausted from trying to figure it out 🤣
This discussion has been closed.