A simple breakdown of phase 1 and 2

Options
2»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    zeejane03 wrote: »
    Just printed this out, thanks! I've never eaten veggies for breakfast (I'm transitioning off of 16:8IF so eating anything in the morning is still weird for me lol), so that's one I'll have to work on.
    I tend to do things like: spinach in an omelet, or asparagus spears. Lots of folks add V8...
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    zeejane03 wrote: »
    Just printed this out, thanks! I've never eaten veggies for breakfast (I'm transitioning off of 16:8IF so eating anything in the morning is still weird for me lol), so that's one I'll have to work on.
    I tend to do things like: spinach in an omelet, or asparagus spears. Lots of folks add V8...

I'm going to try that quiche idea someone else posted, tomorrow, going to add spinach, mushroom and tomato to it. Wish me luck lol!
  • Luannelizabeth
    Luannelizabeth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I guess nobody follows these diets anymore. I always found SBD to be quite healthy, and the Phase 1 is a great way to break my cravings for sweets/breads.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I guess nobody follows these diets anymore. I always found SBD to be quite healthy, and the Phase 1 is a great way to break my cravings for sweets/breads.
    Ultimately, it seemed most folks moved to Facebook to follow SB. There are several very active groups there.