• ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Turning 40 this month! Feeling good.
  • QueenOfVines
    QueenOfVines Posts: 50 Member
    turning 44 in Sep
  • Cgraber78
    Cgraber78 Posts: 3 Member
    New here - and 42.... and getting started on my journey!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Woot! I love lifting, too. ❤️
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    48, working mom of three. I've gained 50 lbs these last two years, and I'm here to do the work to figure out how to lose and maintain. Learning to live life where food isn't my relaxation and entertainment. I've dabbled in strength training in the past, but it has never been my focus. I think this group could really inspire me. I could really use the friends and added support on here. Please add me if you would like -- thanks!
  • Manga23
    Manga23 Posts: 47 Member
    46 and in my best shape ever. Wish I started strength training/weight lifting when I was younger but it's never too late 👊👊
  • Elena001
    Elena001 Posts: 6 Member
    42 yrs old and feel like I'm starting all over again. I had a really great summer when I first started strength training and fell in love with it, but that was a couple of years ago and I let life kick me in the rear. I'm so ready to get back to feeling stronger both mentally and physically. But really need the community/accountability.
  • candysashab88
    candysashab88 Posts: 71 Member
    ok. im going to be 51 but im going to sneak on this forum> im just beginning to strength train. any suggestions
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 451 Member
    44 and getting back into lifting after a couple of decades not. It feels good to see my strength increasing.
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    I have always been active and lifted weights. The older I get the more I understand what works for my body. I'll be 41 in a few weeks and have for the first time in my life visible abs. Also ... in St Louis/Southern IL area if theres anyone close. 😁