May 21 Sign In

13»

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,171 Member
    @RangerRickL It sounds like you lived a blessed life. I can appreciate how difficult and emotional this must be.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @SummerSkier We have two adult children living about 45 minutes from our farm. They are the parents of our 4 grandchildren too. We will be moving to an apartment near those two families. We also have the condo in AZ. We will seasonal residents of both places.
  • RangerRickL
    @Jana_2020 We feel that we have been and are very blessed. We are so grateful to so many others too!
    Rick
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @lesdarts180 - thanks for sharing your story. You are an amazing woman and I’m glad you were able to find peace and happiness.

@mshawski - I say go for it. Do it for the accomplishment and don’t worry about your weight. I’ve run about 23 half marathons and one whole. Sometimes I look around at the start line and think “I’m the fattest person standing here.” And then I smile and strike up a conversation and realize nobody cares. The running community is extremely supportive.

Side chuckle - my husband did one of those DNA tests. Turns out he has “more Neanderthal DNA than 90% of people tested. Oh my have I been having fun with that one.

Yes to all 3. Passes used: 2
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @SRMDB - oh no! I hope nothings broken.

@RangerRickL - it’s so hard to leave a place you love. But knowing it’s time makes it a little easier.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    I never checked in on Friday. Very busy day. Calories and tracking were good. But Friday was a rare "pass" due to no formal exercise for me.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @Dory_42 You never cease to amaze me. May your recovery continue to be speedy!
    @lesdarts180 Your story of resilience - still on-going - resonates with me and I'm sure it does for many beyond UAC as well.
    @RangerRickL What a time of exciting transition though! Your ability to touch lives while you owned this property is a beautiful Rick & Rose legacy

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking n' Errands (202), Skipping (16) TOTAL: 218
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 120
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Only counted calories for skipping

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 22%
    Pass Days Used: (MAY14)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    May 21
    🌼 Tracked all to the gram
    🌸 calories ok
    🌺 exercise 20 minutes - i have more than enough steps & minutes for May so I rested.
    Mild plantar fasciitis symptoms so hopefully I’ve caught it in time - first time in YEARS.

No sugar ✔️
    Sodium ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Horrible Crazy how much salt some foods have.

Sat Fat ✔️Perfect (ah yes as sat day goes down, salt goes up...sigh) highest sodium I’ve ever recorded
    Protein ✔️👍
    Fiber ✔️👍
    🎨 ✔️
  • RangerRickL
    @MaltedTea Rose & I walked in “our” woods today and reminisced about how neglected it looked when we first saw it in 1994.
    And: Rose does have the gift of hospitality.
  • SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    @biketheworld no nothkng is broken thank God and no more pain 👍
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    May 21

a pass day is used.