5/25: 10,234
    5/26: 10,824
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Thursday
    Lw 184.7
    Cw 185.7
    Lots going on but my dad's in a reitrment home finally. I've seen him only once since Christmas. The sale of the home is June 11th, my childhood home. I'm going this weekend to see him again. I've also applied to be an essential caregiver. Then I will visit once a month since he's 5 hours away. Once this is all sorted out then I will focus more on myself. This the first month I've gone up. With no greens yikes.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is where I do my introduction, but here it goes lol:
    My name is Travis. I have been married for 16 years on Jun 16th of this year. I have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls. 1 of the boys and 1 of the girls are twins. I have had some medical issues recently but always have needed to get healthy. Need some motivation and support. Joining a group is totally out of my comfort zone, so I just said I'm going to do it....so here I am. Going to school to be a personal trainer so I need to get in shape for that haha.

@Platinum1013 Hi Travis! Wow, you've got your hands full with 4 kids...congrats on the 16 years! Many of us have medical issues, so we all understand that one and the older we get the more those things can crop up...good to have goals to improve medical issues and increase overall good health so we can all see more years ahead! Great that you're studying to be a personal trainer...you'll pass all of your successes along to others and it always feels great to give back. Take time to go back and read at least the last few pages of welcome notes in the chatroom and I'm sure many questions will be answered. Looking forward to watching you meet many upcoming target goals! WELCOME to the team! The new June chatroom will open soon and you'll see an announcement in here with the new link. Also, you'll find the link for June's chatroom on the main Fat2Fit page where you registered.

Let me know if there's anything we can do to help you in June and for many more months to come!
    Jessica :smile:
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 242
    CW: 241.3 😁😁
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Shnerb00
    Friday
    PW : 135.6
    CW: 135.3

SW 160.2

Good morning! Welcome all new members! Looking back, the week was okay but felt chaotic. With spring here and summer near, we have been spending more time at our cabin on the weekends which has been sooo amazing and refreshing but it leaves me little time on the weekends for grocery shopping, meal planning, and meal prepping. Additionally, kids have started playing baseball and swimming lessons again... (hooray to that) but now I am needing to relearn what it’s like to have a busy evening schedule—and it’s a struggle without the meal planning being done. I’m going to have to figure something else out. Any suggestions? When might you meal plan/prep/grocery shop?
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 143.6
    CW 143.4

Been stuck at 143.x for over a week. Has to go down eventually!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hey Team Trimstones! As we are about to enter the 6th month of 2021 it’s time to stop and review how we are doing with our weight loss goals. Look over the June Reset graphic below and spend time evaluating what’s working and what needs improving.

We also have the JUNE HABIT TRACKER up and ready for you. So, choose the habits that you want to track, and let’s make June our best month of 2021!! B)

dn2j1b6cma9f.png

• laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is where I do my introduction, but here it goes lol:
    My name is Travis. I have been married for 16 years on Jun 16th of this year. I have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls. 1 of the boys and 1 of the girls are twins. I have had some medical issues recently but always have needed to get healthy. Need some motivation and support. Joining a group is totally out of my comfort zone, so I just said I'm going to do it....so here I am. Going to school to be a personal trainer so I need to get in shape for that haha.

Welcome! Joining a group is totally out of my comfort zone as well. Just keep coming back, you'll find it super helpful. 😀
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way .... Please welcome @joshuabennett1893 :)
  • joshuabennett1893
    joshuabennett1893 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What's up first day in my starting weight is 325. My goal is to get at least 10000 steps a day. Happy to be part of the team
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 312.1
    CW: 311.5

Hope ya'll are having a great day!!! Have a terrific weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    l3v7u05yyh09.png
    What's up first day in my starting weight is 325. My goal is to get at least 10000 steps a day. Happy to be part of the team

WELCOME @joshuabennett1893 to TrimStones! I see your note about 10k steps a day, are you wanting to join the step challenge for June? If so, say the word and as soon as the new spreadsheet for Jun opens up, I'll add you. I'm Jessica, btw, one of your Captains. The other is @mulecanter and we'd both like to welcome you to the team.

I hope you find the team to be encouraging and helpful in assisting you in meeting your goals. Ask questions, promote discussion, share your story, talk about successes and failures...the more you use the team, the more you'll get out of it AND will likely help others by something you've shared along the way. THAT'S what it's all about!

Looking forward to watching you disappear before our very eyes! Good luck in June!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    6ksn2nn3sg3m.jpg

@angmarie28
    @goonies73

Still missing your weigh ins for this week...report in before Sunday stats please...thanks!

Walkers...you know how I feel about empty cells in my step challenge spreadsheet...don't contribute negatively to my OCD (please!) :smile: report your steps and let's get May closed out quickly...Sunday, May 30 begins our Jun stats...thanks!!
    Jessica
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Steps

May 20: 10,503
    May 21: 16,072
    May 22: 7,336
    May 23: 20,280
    May 24: 12,041
    May 25: 11,891
    May 26: 11,927
    May 27: 13,722
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim
    Saturday
    Pw: 219
    Cw: 218.9
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    The June team chat is open!

Please continue to weigh in and report this week's steps here. Go to the new chat for introductions, your goals and commitments for the next month, and anything else you'd enjoy discussing. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10834140/trimstones-june-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    You have another new member heading your way .... Please welcome @roarkesdrift :)
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 125.4
    CW 125.6
    Hoping I've got to grips with this maintenance.Im still logging every day but I have relaxed if I go over my past calorie goal.Have been given a new programme at the gym of weight lifting I needed advice on form & technique.I am loving it eventhough my body aches the day after.
    Welcome to all new members,hope you find support & advice to achieve your fitness goals.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 247.7
    Current Weight 252.2
This discussion has been closed.