Trimstones - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to all those who hit top numbers last week, the month of May and for all those "in the green"...several honorable mentions as well!! Great job...lots of pounds lost during the month...can't wait to see what we all do for June!

And in that spirit...where are all my walkers this month?!!! Lots of newbies, but haven't heard from my regular walkers...come on people! Step it up! You know the drill...first name, daily goal and favorite place to walk...sign up or be SQUARE!! :wink:
    Jessica
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    🥳🥳🥳🥳 Some fantastic losses starting of the month.
    Well done to those in the top & honourable mentions.👏👏👏👏

I've planned the week. Loads more veg, bought some spinach in that list.
    Need a few more steps tonight to meet my goal.
    Did a massive gym session- over 700cal according to my fitbit! Very proud- 1st that I got out of bed in a holiday & did it and 2nd- it was quite hot for UK today! I reckon I must've lost 7lb in sweat! 🤣🤣
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Tammy
    Step Goal - 10,000
    May 31 - 11,385
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Nice loss @roarkesdrift !! WTG! Enjoy your day!

@Dnarules So sorry to hear of your injury!!! I am just recovered from a knee injury last Dec so I KNOW how annoying and painful it can be. Sure you can start next week...whenever you feel better and don't push yourself too much...take care of yourself!! I'll leave you on the chart and just fill empty days with zeros...feel free to post what steps you do have every few days...even if it's not much...hope you feel better soon!

So, what's everyone doing today!! I don't have a grill and since it's Memorial Day, I've planned to pick up take out...hoping I'll maintain control and not go crazy. It's one meal, so I'm not going to beat myself up too much. I have piano lessons to teach later this afternoon...

Enjoy your day all!
    Jessica :smile:

Thank you. I like the idea of submitting the steps I can take this week.

5/30 - 2183 steps
    5/31 - 2274 steps
  • joshuabennett1893
    joshuabennett1893 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Joshuabennett1893
    WID: Tuesday
    PW:325
    CW:325.6
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    5/30: 6,428
    5/31: 2,093

I could not have been more lazier this weekend haha!
  • ALJ2016
    ALJ2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ALJ2016
    WID: Sunday
    PW:257.9
    CW:257.9

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Steps
    30th 10513
    31st 7286
    1st 610 (felt yuk- been resting)

Catching up on some reading & box sets.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Confessions

• What did you do really well last week?
    The only goal I met was drinking at least 6-8 cups of water a day.

• What mini goal(s) do you hope to conquer this coming week?
    Continue meeting my water goal and adding the goal of eating at least 1 serving of vegetables and 1 serving of fruit a day.

• What one food do you hope to incorporate more into your diet?
    Vegetables

• What was your one big weakness last week?
    My sister bought a lot of buns from the Chinese bakery and I couldn't resist. Luckily it was late in the week and I went home before I could eat too many.

• What one act of kindness did you perform last week?
    (Not exactly a kindness, more of a thank you for having us over for so long). My sis and I cleaned my sister's friend's bathrooms and did laundry.

• What one trigger food will you avoid this week?
    Chips/Cheetos

• What topic would you like to read more about in our chatroom?
    Does anyone know any recipes for healthy one pot meals? If so please share. Instant pot, slow cooker, or stovetop pot are all ok. Additionally, what are some good savory snacks? I've been eating too much chips/Cheetos lately. (Ice cream too but I think I can replace with fruit and non-fat plain yogurt).

• And finally, what can your captains/motivators do to make your life easier in June?
    I can't think of anything at the moment. I really appreciate your (Jessica's) reachouts to me. 🤗
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Steps

5/26 - 11242
    5/27 - 10539
    5/28 - 16557
    5/29 - 11398
    5/30 - 18464
    5/31 - 12855

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »

@Chalmation I got you down for Jun, 8k steps...remind me, what's your first name please?
    Thanks,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Steps
    30th 10513
    31st 7286
    1st 610 (felt yuk- been resting)

Catching up on some reading & box sets.

@JoDavo66 Are you keeping 8k for your goal for June? Hope you feel better soon!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    Steps

5/26 - 11242
    5/27 - 10539
    5/28 - 16557
    5/29 - 11398
    5/30 - 18464
    5/31 - 12855

Got you down for June @Jax_Grim and you're all caught up. What is your daily goal for the month? Remind me, what's your first name please?
    Thanks,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Alright. House is bought, Moving is done (almost), My husband got my gym set back up for me, and School is almost out for summer, which means Ill be down to one job for the summer, it will be full time but 2 double shifts so I will have 4 days a week off, so now I can FINALLY get back on track, I haven't really weight lifted in about 2 months, and have only ran maybe 3 times, but now I achieved my goals, and now back to my fitness goals. Back to tracking food, back to 1500 calories, and back to daily workouts every morning (unless I have to be in to work at 6am, then I may skip that one) and back to a daily goal of 10,000 steps.

Congrats on almost being all unpacked/moved! I know you'll be glad to be down to only one job. You're likely exhausted!!! Great that you're getting back to your goals...WTG!

I need your steps from May 20th to current please...and if you're walking for Jun, I need your daily goal for the month...also, for the chart, do you prefer Ang, AngMarie, Angie or what? Thanks!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,786 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Alright. House is bought, Moving is done (almost), My husband got my gym set back up for me, and School is almost out for summer, which means Ill be down to one job for the summer, it will be full time but 2 double shifts so I will have 4 days a week off, so now I can FINALLY get back on track, I haven't really weight lifted in about 2 months, and have only ran maybe 3 times, but now I achieved my goals, and now back to my fitness goals. Back to tracking food, back to 1500 calories, and back to daily workouts every morning (unless I have to be in to work at 6am, then I may skip that one) and back to a daily goal of 10,000 steps.

Congrats on almost being all unpacked/moved! I know you'll be glad to be down to only one job. You're likely exhausted!!! Great that you're getting back to your goals...WTG!

I need your steps from May 20th to current please...and if you're walking for Jun, I need your daily goal for the month...also, for the chart, do you prefer Ang, AngMarie, Angie or what? Thanks!
    Jessica

5/20-7,483
    5/21-7,156
    5/22-10,849
    5/23-8,089
    5/249,129
    5/25-7,488
    5/26-6,322
    5/27-11,132
    5/28-6,438
    5/29-14,737
    5/30-11,522
    5/31-15,574

step goal is 10,000
    name prefrance-Ang, Angela, AngMarie are all fine, just not Angie :D
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »

@Chalmation I got you down for Jun, 8k steps...remind me, what's your first name please?
    Thanks,
    Jessica

8k daily goal for June. First name Cindy.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    Steps

5/26 - 11242
    5/27 - 10539
    5/28 - 16557
    5/29 - 11398
    5/30 - 18464
    5/31 - 12855

Got you down for June @Jax_Grim and you're all caught up. What is your daily goal for the month? Remind me, what's your first name please?
    Thanks,
    Jessica

First name is Jonathan

I believe I will go up to 14k goal. I may start jogging again
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    shnerb00 wrote: »
    CONFESSIONS

What did you do really well last week?
    Hit my sleep goal 3 times
    What mini goal(s) do you hope to conquer this coming week?
    Stay under calorie budget each day
    What one food do you hope to incorporate more into your diet?
    Leafy greens
    What was your one big weakness last week?
    Trail mix- over did it big time
    What one act of kindness did you perform last week? One of my bosses loves wine gums so I picked her up a package to enjoy
    What one trigger food will you avoid this week? I’m going to pair this with the weekly challenge and mix sugar for the week
    What topic would you like to read more about in our chatroom? Regular, everyday, easy meal ideas
    And finally, what can your captains/motivators do to make your life easier in June? Keep showing up like you do everyday 😊 I sure appreciate you!!

@shnerb00 Thanks for your kindness! I just added some leafy salad mix with spinach to my grocery list...thanks for the reminder!! Great answers...I might be an idiot, but what are "wine gums"? Enjoy your day!
    Jessica :smiley:

Wine gums are a candy similar to JuJubes only more firm. Could they be a Canadian thing? Or do others know about them? I personally don’t like them because they are way too chewy for me.
This discussion has been closed.