Trimstones - June 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Finally getting around to answering these.
    • What did you do really well last week?
      I managed to make my water goal everyday so that was great
    • What mini goal(s) do you hope to conquer this coming week?
      Try and get back into the swing of things, start tracking meals again
    • What one food do you hope to incorporate more into your diet?
      green beans... I have oddly really come to enjoy them
    • What was your one big weakness last week?
      I was sick and knee was healing so just didn't feel like really doing much
    • What one act of kindness did you perform last week?
      I helped a new builder out, after all success is great but we grow by teaching and helping others
    • What one trigger food will you avoid this week?
      Pringles. Don't laugh but I see a container and I must eat every single one.
    • What topic would you like to read more about in our chatroom?
      Mental and emotional well being. Body things are great but total health comes from every part of you being healthy
    • And finally, what can your captains/motivators do to make your life easier in June?
      This is a tough month for me so just being understanding that I am doing my best, all of us are doing our best even if its not always on time.

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    @shnerb00 and @jessicakrall8 - oh man, my life would be so much different if I had never been introduced to jujubes, wine gums and all of my favourite candy 😂. I swear I can trace my childhood (and adulthood) by telling you which candy I was eating at the time lol. Major red flag food for me

@schnerb00 and @waifer003 My grandmother used to keep a bowl of candy on her coffee table...they were maple nut goodies, I think the name was...by Brach's...beige on the outside and had a nut inside each one, covered in maple candy. [snip]

Oh well...we all have our bad habits...mine is fast food, fried chicken and potato chips...ugh!

Jessica

My mom loves those maple thingy's. I'm a candy lover so I'm going to have to reevaluate our whole relationship.

Hey now...it's not like I said I didn't like french fries...then it would be on, I'm sure! LOL :sunglasses:

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Angmarie
    wednesday
    Prev wt-?
    current weight-151.6
  • jessicakrall8
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Week 1 weigh in

SW - 204 (207 was incorrect)
    CW - 203.8

Already struggling :(.

I corrected your SW @Dnarules a loss is a loss IS A LOSS! I understand the struggle...I do! But, you lost weight this week, so accept it and keep on keepin on! If you feel yourself stagnating, then do something unexpected that your body doesn't expect...increase your hydration...adjust your calories...add a new exercise...take a long walk a few times during the week...anything different from your normal routine...that's how you bust stagnation...

Have a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • joshuabennett1893
    joshuabennett1893 Posts: 38 Member
    Josguabennett1893
    Step goal. 10,000
    June 2 11,786
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    6/2-10,785
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 526 Member
    Does a can of Bubly count as water………. yah I think I’ll count it 😊
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    CasandraW wrote: »
    Does a can of Bubly count as water………. yah I think I’ll count it 😊

Absolutely!!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    6/1: 10,083
    6/2: 11,184
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    Daily step goal - 10,000
    June 3 - 10,074
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 225.4
    CW: 228

So sorry about the late weigh in. I'd also like to set a goal for 7,000 steps this month.

5/31- 4,058
    6/1- 6,440
    6/2- 8,596
    6/3- 7,104
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    I haven't been so good on steps this week as it's a school holiday & in between gym, appointments (dentist, hospital telephone appt, car service, hair dressers etc - that you try to squeeze in on a week off) I've been chilling out & reading - onto my 6th book! (Not quality literature - just escapism on kindle unlimited! :D. Has been a much needed rest.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    ai0uy0srctws.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 225.4
    CW: 228

So sorry about the late weigh in. I'd also like to set a goal for 7,000 steps this month.

5/31- 4,058
    6/1- 6,440
    6/2- 8,596
    6/3- 7,104

@Jen_967 Got you down for 7k for June. Month started on the 30th, so please send that day's steps as well and you'll be caught up.
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited June 2021
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    I haven't been so good on steps this week as it's a school holiday & in between gym, appointments (dentist, hospital telephone appt, car service, hair dressers etc - that you try to squeeze in on a week off) I've been chilling out & reading - onto my 6th book! (Not quality literature - just escapism on kindle unlimited! :D. Has been a much needed rest.

You sound like an avid reader like me! I also have a Kindle and Kindle Unlimited, as well as 2,250 unread Kindle books! So far this year I've read 55 books.

• Waifer003
    JoDavo66 wrote: »

Much needed rest is just as (if not more) important than getting in your steps. Relax, rest and rejuvenate!
This discussion has been closed.