First Weigh in = 208.5

***todays weight is 207.5
    can we use that? so much better.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    PW: 178
    CW: 176

Yesterday was a "no" day all around...I totally overdid it at the farewell lunch at work, but statements are in the mail! **Usually when I have a day like this, I am "gone" for a week, where I continue to eat copious amounts of junk. I really want to break out of this cycle!!

water: 8 cups only (not good for me, personally)
    steps: 10,235
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    PW: 178
    CW: 176

Yesterday was a "no" day all around...I totally overdid it at the farewell lunch at work, but statements are in the mail! **Usually when I have a day like this, I am "gone" for a week, where I continue to eat copious amounts of junk. I really want to break out of this cycle!!

water: 8 cups only (not good for me, personally)
    steps: 10,235

@HASWLRS Great weigh in after a "no" day. Looks like you're breaking the cycle already by being here. 👍
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    username thedestar
    weigh in week June week 1
    weigh in day Friday
    Previous week's weight 175.5
    Current Weight 175.5
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@HASWLRS Looks like you're breaking the cycle already by being here. 👍

@DaffyGirl88 Thank you. I had that same thought. However, the real test will be if I am still here tomorrow! I usually post that I have had a bad day, but then have a worse day and then disappear for a week!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DaffyGirl88 the real test will be if I am still here tomorrow! I usually post that I have had a bad day, but then have a worse day and then disappear for a week!

Just stay here and watch the door for us today! 😄
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    DaffyGirl88 the real test will be if I am still here tomorrow! I usually post that I have had a bad day, but then have a worse day and then disappear for a week!

No can do, gotta run and try to catch up with Jim.🤣🤣🤣
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Wonderful losses @roz0810 @HASWLRS @DaffyGirl88 ! I may have missed a few of you! Keep up the awesome work! Great job remaining consistent for those of you participating in the MUAC! :)

I've been getting out every day to do exercise of some sort. I've hiked a few times, walked after strolling the farmers market, and kayaked on Monday. Today I went to the park and walked almost two and a half miles. Later this afternoon, I am going to the orchard for a special event-goat yoga! I will probably go back to the park and walk another mile or two. It is high 80s/90s this weekend, but I am loving every second of it!

I went to a little vegetable farm down the road from the park and picked up 4 bunches of freshly picked spinach and two bunches of red leaf lettuce(only $8 for all)! I picked up some asparagus, cherry tomatoes and strawberries at the farmers market. I'm loving the fresh veggies and am trying to be smart about what I am eating, even if I haven't been consistently under calories.

In about two weeks, hubby and I are taking a small weekend getaway to NY. We are renting an airbnb with my friend and her boyfriend. It will be just two nights, but near a lake and some beautiful Adirondack hiking trails! It will be a nice trip! I am hoping to have internet access to keep up my MFP streak, but I'm willing to accept that it may not happen! We'll see!
    Week 1 weigh in: 164.9
    Previous: 168.7
  • Krysless2
    Options

Lmao! Oh that is funny! He takes the Weekend Warrior so serious! This morning he was like isn’t Rozeena supposed to be going to sleep by now!?!

Thanks for pushing my husband Ladies!! My house hasn’t been this detail cleaned in a WHILE!😆
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Haha!! Not today, my friend!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Lmao! Oh that is funny! He takes the Weekend Warrior so serious! This morning he was like isn’t Rozeena supposed to be going to sleep by now!?!

Thanks for pushing my husband Ladies!! My house hasn’t been this detail cleaned in a WHILE!😆

I had no idea Jim was your husband, Krystal. I wasn't even sure if he was your Fitbit friend or Sue's!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

I had no idea Jim was your husband, Krystal. I wasn't even sure if he was your Fitbit friend or Sue's!

Me either! Live and learn. 😂 So where does @roz0810 live? I only know where 2 or 3 of you are.

I'm in VERY Southern Maryland. If you look at a map I'm about 1 1/2 hours south of Washington DC, on the tip of the peninsula in the Chesapeake Bay.🙋‍♀️
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hubby and daughter pictured at Lowe’s ..,always moving!
    p2bcpk1v8264.jpeg

When I clock out I’m coming for you!
  • palteacher
    palteacher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    cw 171.8 - no change this week. I need to get back on track this coming week!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/5/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 min spin followed by 50 min Zumba
    Steps: 9233
    Water: 101.4
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    fhh6s0kl4cxa.jpg
    Goat yoga was so much fun!!! I have a ton of pictures from today but I'm still going through them!

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday June 3, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 59 oz
    Steps = 1,022
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member