Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday, May 31st

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 30 minute walk after work while my husband watched the Maple Leafs on TV extremely suck in game #7!! (It has been their MO for such a long time, that I don't know why we should expect anything different!!)

water: yes, 14 cups
    steps: 15,551 (I went to work and was on my feet for five hours!)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options

Looked like fun! Thanks for sharing so we can live vicariously through you 😆
    @HASWLRS @Krysless2 Thank you! I was worried that being on vacation would derail me and it would be hard to get back on the wagon, I think my sister was trying to ensure that didn't happen :D

Thats a good sister... my brothers are very supportive and loyal to NO END but we got this humorous rivalry going on. I can picture them going with me but then trying to beat my steps at the same time. Or calling our mom to tell her when they win!(yes they are grown adults! Lol)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - MAY WEEK # 4
    (Sunday the 23rd to Saturday the 29th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@maryc11 (7)
    @JMTiv1979 (6)
    @Krysless2 (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @roz0810 (5)
    @cmhubbard92 (4)

Attempted

@annabananamc (3)
    @mooreshelly09 (2)
    @gamommy2 (1)

Congratulations to Mary, JMT, and Krystal.....the three members of team TBBT that had a strong finish to the month of May and ended up in the Winner's Circle!! Hopefully they can take that momentum with them into June!! Mary was a four time Winner in May and lost 3.1 pounds...so it really works if you work it!! Will she be able to repeat in June? Will others be inspired by her dedication and hard work and ultimately her success and follow suit? Stay tuned.....
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    I am using this link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit#gid=706116292
    but I don't see June on it. am I missing something?

I couldn't find the June pages either. Maybe the page just hasn't been created yet.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Too good not to share Happy Tuesday! xjavm0z9vdut.jpeg
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @JMTiv1979 - The June spreadsheet was hiding behind May Week 4, so I moved it forward to the front. See if you can see it now? It feels weird to NOT be in the challenge this month. I think I'll do the spreadsheet for weeks I'm here with wifi just to stay accountable.

I tried out SUP (standup paddleboarding) today with a lesson and a tour. I LOVED it! I'm going back on Sunday I think. It also burns a TON of calories an hour which was a bonus. It's hard work but fun. Anyone else do SUP?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    @JMTiv1979 - The June spreadsheet was hiding behind May Week 4, so I moved it forward to the front. See if you can see it now? It feels weird to NOT be in the challenge this month. I think I'll do the spreadsheet for weeks I'm here with wifi just to stay accountable.

I tried out SUP (standup paddleboarding) today with a lesson and a tour. I LOVED it! I'm going back on Sunday I think. It also burns a TON of calories an hour which was a bonus. It's hard work but fun. Anyone else do SUP?

@annabananamc I haven't yet but am going to a lake in VA for a week and was just looking at renting one for a day to try it out. I've been wanting to try it for a while now. There's a place near the condo that delivers to you and picks it back up when you're done, win/win. :)
  • CJDaniel7
    CJDaniel7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    CJDaniel7 wrote: »
    Sunday May 30

Tracked = No

Under = Yes

@CJDaniel7 Just curious, but how do you know you are under if you didn't track your food?

Because I messed up lol. Sorry, I will drop out of the Challenge at least for my first month back, I am having trouble enough figuring our where to post my weight. I thought Under meant Weight, now I know it means calories on MFP, I ma in finals week and a bit crazy. THanks, -cjd7-
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday May 30

Tracked = No

Under = Yes

@CJDaniel7 Just curious, but how do you know you are under if you didn't track your food?

Because I messed up lol. Sorry, I will drop out of the Challenge at least for my first month back, I am having trouble enough figuring our where to post my weight. I thought Under meant Weight, now I know it means calories on MFP, I ma in finals week and a bit crazy. THanks, -cjd7-

@CJDaniel7 No worries! I was honestly just curious. The MUAC is just a tool that some of us use to help keep us on track, and to keep us involved here by virtue of the daily postings. The beauty of it, too, is that there is no commitment....do it some days/weeks, don't do it some days/weeks, whatever works for you! But as soon as I read "finals".....say no more!! I still have dreams (usually when I am stressed about something) that I have a final exam and I haven't been to any of the classes!!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 you should try it, what a great thing to get it delivered and picked up! My sister says it's a lot easier in a lake than in the Gulf where I went, so I'm looking forward to trying that one day, too.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@annabananamc No, I have never tried SUP, but it has been on my bucket list for some time. My SIL even owns a couple, but the two times we were with them at the lake when it might have worked out to take them for a spin, it just didn't work out for one reason or another!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    @HASWLRS that sounds like me. My sister has THREE boards, and has invited me out for years but it just always seemed like a big production. Since getting vaccinated and surviving (so far) the pandemic, I made a vow to start doing some of my bucket list things, and today was one! I hope you try it out, I was amazed at the good exercise it is. I pretty much used every muscle in my body in micromovements to stay upright and balanced and propel myself forward.

I even saw a 'fever' of stingrays swimming along with me at one point. They were so sweet. (I also learned that a group of stingrays is called a fever!) I've kayaked many times, but I felt much closer to nature, and able to see so much more, on the SUP
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/1/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes, 40 minutes walking
    Steps: 11,380
    Water: 144oz

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/1/21
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 40 min strength class...I really think my sister is trying to kill me 🤣
    Steps: 6781
    Water: 192.6
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    1st June
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 110oz
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Yes I SUP! Last summer bought some inflatable ones. Very durable and sturdy and I can bring them anywhere. Only 10 mins to inflate and when using the pump makes a nice upper arm workout.

Glad you enjoyed it. So nice to find fun things to do out in nature!!!
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6/1
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes ( workout videos)
    Steps 8019
    Water 60+
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sun- no
    Mon - no
    Tues- Tracked:yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise : yes 45 min of gardening.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I think that MoonGoddess, Rozeena and I the only non-Americans on the team, so to all the rest of you, I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day long weekend! (Although it does sound like there was rain for some of you....sorry). And if you "over enjoyed" yourself, it is still early in the week, so lots of time to undo any damage on the scales. Plus, as an added bonus, there are FIVE weeks in the June Challenge! I am inspired to think of what I can do with these five weeks!! How about you???

Thank you, Lisa. It was a beautiful weekend. I did, in fact, "over enjoy". I'm glad to be back here to make the most of the next 5 weeks.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    6/1/21
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 7 cups
This discussion has been closed.