TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thanks for asking but the end of last week was a blur. I know I tried to stay under, but didn't log each day. So I'll give myself "no" for those days.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/31/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 40 minutes walking, 2 hours+ kayaking
    Steps: 6,829
    Water: 96oz
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    5/31/21
    Exercise: yes, 60 min spin class this morning & 30 min strength class & another 60 min spin class this evening
    Steps: 9824
    Water: 167.6oz

@Krysless2 yes ma’am, I took a bunch of photos lol. I need to get them uploaded to Facebook and then I’ll post a link.

I hit 365 days yesterday....365 days of consistency has rewarded me with 87lb lost and a new found love for exercise. Here’s to the next 365 🖤🖤
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday May 31, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 5,799
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am using this link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit#gid=706116292
    but I don't see June on it. am I missing something?
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/31
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked no
    Under no
    Exercise no
    Steps 7780
    Water 60+

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    5/31/21
    Exercise: yes, 60 min spin class this morning & 30 min strength class & another 60 min spin class this evening

@Krysless2 yes ma’am, I took a bunch of photos lol. I need to get them uploaded to Facebook and then I’ll post a link.

I hit 365 days yesterday....365 days of consistency has rewarded me with 87lb lost and a new found love for exercise. Here’s to the next 365 🖤🖤

@mooreshelly09 First I saw your exercise post, and I was thoroughly impressed!! But then I read further and you wowed me some more with your 87 pounds lost in 365 days!! Congratulations!! So very inspiring, Shelly!! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    5/31/21

WoohooOOo!! That’s a whole lot of movement girl!! Too bad you don’t live nearby! I could totally use the extra motivation! Congrats on reaching a milestone too!! 🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻🏋🏻‍♂️
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    31st May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 137oz

Treadmill should be here roughly 2-3 days woop woop
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Mon, May 31st
    Week 1 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 2369
    Exercise - Not really
    NetCarbs30g Y/N? 💚✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Boxing Y/N? ✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    👟Challenges💧
    5395 Steps
    72oz
    Reminder:
    Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    Step Goal: 9000 / Daily; 63000/Wkly
    Caloric Goal: 1721 / Daily = 12047/Wkly
    NetCarb Goal: 30g
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    @HASWLRS @Krysless2 Thank you! I was worried that being on vacation would derail me and it would be hard to get back on the wagon, I think my sister was trying to ensure that didn't happen :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Monday 31 May
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 13,810
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 Wow, that's a great day of exercise! Definitely will undo anything you may have done in Boston. I'm also excited to see pictures (so that I can walk down memory lane). Great work this past year! 🥳
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I was up and down last month, but I’m getting back to it this month! 😊

5/31/21
    Tracked: no
    Under: no
    Water: 5 cups

I’m also gonna post more with the accountability challenge! I noticed when I participated that’s when I did the best!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Also here’s Sunday’s!
    5/30/21
    Water: 4 cups
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@mooreshelly09 Thanks for sharing! It looks like you had a great time visiting cheers and the aquarium. There's so much to do and see there! It always amazed me how you could be walking along and just accidentally stumble upon some historic site/place. Thanks for the memories. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    31st May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 137oz

Treadmill should be here roughly 2-3 days woop woop

Woop woop!! Someday I'll break down and get one so on cold and rainy weekends like I just had I can still get some steps in. Enjoy!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    I was up and down last month, but I’m getting back to it this month! 😊

5/31/21
    Water: 5 cups

I’m also gonna post more with the accountability challenge! I noticed when I participated that’s when I did the best!

Even if you’re putting down NoNoNos, all week, every day... still do it. This process changed the gears in my mind and something finally clicked for me and I slowly got better and better with my Yes’s over time. I think it had something to do with watching my days tick away! Total mind trick! Good luck on June.. root in’ for ya!! 😄📣😃📣
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I think that MoonGoddess, Rozeena and I the only non-Americans on the team, so to all the rest of you, I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day long weekend! (Although it does sound like there was rain for some of you....sorry). And if you "over enjoyed" yourself, it is still early in the week, so lots of time to undo any damage on the scales. Plus, as an added bonus, there are FIVE weeks in the June Challenge! I am inspired to think of what I can do with these five weeks!! How about you???
This discussion has been closed.