Weight No More - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @melaniedscott
    Thanks for covering me Melanie. Surprisingly the scale said 150 pounds when I got home (down two pounds). I’ll feel more confident about it next week when I’m back to my normal routine.

Vacay was great..very relaxing. I love Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains. I’m hoping to lose this feeling of bloat and inflammation I have. I’m also hoping to lose the urge to eat more bagels and ice cream. It was a delicious 😋 treat, but I don’t want to go down that road again where I start back on carbs galore.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    @melaniedscott
    Thanks for covering me Melanie. Surprisingly the scale said 150 pounds when I got home (down two pounds). I’ll feel more confident about it next week when I’m back to my normal routine.

Vacay was great..very relaxing. I love Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains. I’m hoping to lose this feeling of bloat and inflammation I have. I’m also hoping to lose the urge to eat more bagels and ice cream. It was a delicious 😋 treat, but I don’t want to go down that road again where I start back on carbs galore.

Sure. I live in carbs galore world. Ask Kandi--I get her carbs. :p
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 173
    Cw- 174.6
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 192.3
    CW: 192.5
    LTD: 20

The incessant rain here is really throwing off my game! I’ve gotten only one full ride in this week and no kayaking. The rain interrupted my second ride and cut it short, and the lake nearby where I do my kayaking is so high it’s closed. It’s 15 feet higher than normal and all the campsites are underwater. I can’t do aerobics due to pain in my foot that I need to see my podiatrist about. Rain rain, go away!!
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @melaniedscott

Lose this weekend:
    I'm only off work on Saturdays, so one day weekend....

My plan:
    1. Finish this second cup of coffee
    2. Clean chicken brooders
    3. Get these turkeys (actual turkeys) out of my craft room and into the brooder house
    4. Move the duck pool. Why these ducks won't walk past the big turkeys is a mystery to me, so
    I'll move their pool to the preferred spot. Seems like they should be swimming in it instead
    of the water bowl.
    5. Clean the ferret cage
    6. Cut up logs in the yard. My boyfriend bought a chainsaw for me. He's the BEST!
    7. Replant 4 house plants
    8. Make 2 shirts, a flower arrangement for the cemetery, and etch a tile for a friend.
    9. Walk 30 minutes. I'm slowly working my way to start C25K. I haven't run in 2 years since I
    injured my knee, so I'm working at this very slow.
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    ha110w33nsp00k Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ha110w33nsp00k
    Saturday
    PW: 173.4
    CW: 175.2
    +1.8
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    Options
    @melaniedscott Hopefully, I didn’t mess up this time.🤦🏻‍♀️
  • melaniedscott
    Options

Your profile shows a loss today...are those numbers backwards?
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    Options

Your profile shows a loss today...are those numbers backwards?

No…I had to weigh on 6-2-21, for another Challenge not on MFP, so it threw EVERYTHING off. If I’m sticking with Saturday weigh-ins, for this group, the #s I posted are correct.😉👍🏼
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    melaniedscott
    PW: 199.5
    CW: 199.2

A small loss is better than nothing.
    Steps...
    5/30--6,047
    5/31--7,041
    6/1--5,740
    6/2--5,542
    6/3--10,154 (OMG! Realy?!?)
    6/4--5,608
    6/5--??? We will see...
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Hello all ~

Apologies for the late post. This is, in fact, yesterday's weigh-in.

What a day yesterday was. Xavy, my almost five-year-old Havanese, had eye(lid) surgery and is recovering well. Nevertheless, it was a stressful day from the early morning right through to bedtime. Anything to do with veterinary care during Covid is strange and stressful for pups. Their people have to stay outside.

Username: 1theresamcvean
    Weigh-in week: Week 1
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Starting weight: 177.4
    Last week’s weight: 152.4
    Today's weight: 152.9
    Loss to date: 24.5
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    KristieJC wrote: »
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 192.3
    CW: 192.5
    LTD: 20

The incessant rain here is really throwing off my game! I’ve gotten only one full ride in this week and no kayaking. The rain interrupted my second ride and cut it short, and the lake nearby where I do my kayaking is so high it’s closed. It’s 15 feet higher than normal and all the campsites are underwater. I can’t do aerobics due to pain in my foot that I need to see my podiatrist about. Rain rain, go away!!

Hang in there, Kristie. You'll be back at it soon. I love both cycling and kayaking too.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    Kandi 3570
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 183.2
    Cw 179.6
    Loss this week 3.6
    LTD 89.2

Steps this week 75676

Great week, Kandi! It must feel great to see the 170s.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    mxlaw90 wrote: »
    June Week 1
    PW 145.6 lbs
    CW 145.6 lbs

No change, that’s alright at least it wasn’t a gain! Just started a new job which is 12 hour shifts so I can’t get away without packing anything and am stuck for healthy lunch idea so if anyone has anything they love let me know I’m in need of ideas! I haven’t been tracking my exercise since I broke my watch but I’ve been keeping up with running at least 3x per week although some days I have to drag myself to the treadmill. Some restrictions are lifting here so I’m hoping by July I’ll be back in the gym but who knows. Have a great month everyone.!

I love your 'new to me' profile pic, Marci. I hear you about the restrictions here. It's been quite the long lockdown in Toronto. I think starting on the 14th, outdoor classes will start. :smile:
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    Saturday's steps: 6,345
    Been a busy day. Worked 4 hours, watched stupid vids for the insurance weightloss program, pulled weeds for an hour, read a book, made dinner, walked the graveyard. Now I'm tired...
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 189.6
    CW 188.9
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I finally got to go diving again!! It was the first time since our lockdown in September. We went to a quiet spot and had the best time ever! I’m so happy it is allowed again 😁

However, I had a lot of trouble getting into my drysuit and hubbie literally had to squeeze me in. If that isn’t a good reason to shed those last pounds, nothing will.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:1
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:175.5
    Current weight:180.0
    +4.5
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options