Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Yay team! Congratulations everyone!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to @junedave3, @leni1us, and @Anniesquats100 ... and all the other winners! It’s great to see so much progress and learn what’s working well for you all. Go ShrinkingAssets!

Thank you @PatriceFitnessPal . I'm glad to be helping the team because this team is really helping me. Everyone is on their own individual journey but we are all on the same road. It's a slow process but I know I'll get there - one day at a time.
  • francesca_grey
    francesca_grey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Username: francesca_grey
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 151.4

I started a new intense workout program this week and my scale weight has been up but it finally started going down and I’m at the weight I was 2 weeks ago right after I started tracking, heh. But my clothes are already starting to fit better so I know I’m on the right path!

I’m starting to settle into IF and my hunger signals are the lowest they’ve been in awhile. My fasting streak is 12 days and aiming to make it to 15.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)
    arh1y57npi19.png
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I’m so annoyed. I went online shopping for some maternity wear, and came across several pieces of ”slimming” and ”sculpting” maternity shapewear. Why does someone feel like pregnant women need to be slim or sculpted or squeeze into some shapewear that puts unnecessary pressure on the baby, internal organs and everything else going on? If it was marketed as support for the bump, I might understand it, but those marketing tagwords just rub me the wrong way.

Let’s all aim for our weight loss and fitness goals because we want to reach them, not because someone else tries to make us feel like we need to be shaped a certain way, ok? Have a great week, everyone!
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Sorry, I forget - what is honourable mention for? I know I originally saw this somewhere, but can't find it!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Sorry, I forget - what is honourable mention for? I know I originally saw this somewhere, but can't find it!

Honorable mentions are top losers that didn’t quite make it into the top 3.... but we feel they need recognized, too.
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone .. wow what a great week for the Shrinking Assets .
    Well done to everyone .
    This weeks challenge looks interesting hope everyone joins in to keep us all on track.

Mondays can either be the start to a struggled week or a fresh reminder that ...
    This week we will be strong.

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @junedave3 - Yes, I’m tracking some ‘magic numbers’ in the Habit Tracker for our team. Here are my target numbers:

— 7-8 hr. sleep daily
    — 70 oz. water daily
    — 10 min. ab workout & 10 min. stretching daily
    — 50 min. cardio/strength training daily OR 350 per wk.
    — 1200 calories daily, plus exercise calories, with a goal of 20% protein, 30% fat, and 50% carbs

I’m trying to declutter my house so I’m adding an extra item here for accountability. I’ll donate, recycle, reuse or discard +1 item each day. For example: 1 item on Monday, 2 items on Tuesday, 3 items Wednesday, etc.

I hope to see the Habit Tracker full of green check marks ✅ this week! Best wishes in achieving your individual goals!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)
    arh1y57npi19.png

Yay team!!!! Way to go!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Great job everyone!
    • 2nd Place as a Team
    • 1st Place for Team Members in Green

I will be using the habit tracker LINK to the spreadsheet as well.

Tracking habits has been HUGE for me so I was excited to see that incorporated into week 2.
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Excellent loss @wtbarunner !
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    PW: 189.0
    CW: 186.5
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Nice loss @chublet25 !!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    @chublet25 and @wtbarunner excellent losses! Go Team!
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    I'm headed out to lunch today. I already picked from the menu a turkey BLT with ten fries. Lunch has been delayed an hour and a half by traffic on I 95, so I will be very hungry when ordering. Hope this works!
This discussion has been closed.