• RTC300
    RTC300 Posts: 53 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    seilidhe wrote: »
    Exercise? Somehow I eked out 30 minutes of leisurely walking.
    Calories? Under budget. :)
    Log everything? Yeppers!

Motivational quotes? Offhand nothing stands out. Non-motivational? This is one of my favorites, from a fortune cookie I got years ago.

"Harmony doesn't happen when all notes are the same; it happens when different notes come together and create a beautiful sound. Love the music you and your friends make."

@seilidhe I love this quote! It's very true and very beautifully stated!! :heart:
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called present"
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    6/8

✅✅✅

Pass days remaining: 2

Exercise: 45 min strength class. It was killer. I really need to do more stretching and yoga. My hamstrings hate me. Hate. Detest. The poor things. Now… how do I make myself like yoga? Lol. Calm and slow isn’t really my scene. 🤔

For me part of the appeal of yoga is working towards mastering some of the challenging poses. My current aim is crow pose. The right teacher is also important. I’ve been to some that I really hated but I have one in person that I really enjoy and my online yoga for Jiu Jitsu teachers are amazing. (I can give you a month free trial on there if you want. It’s specifically aimed at my sport but they have loads of different types of classes. The hour long classes are meant to be as tough as an hour of hard fights, plus they have yoga for rocks which are people who are not flexible at all.)
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    @Dory_42 - Lol. Yoga for rocks sounds like it’s made for me! 😂 I am quite strong and I can run a good distance rather quickly, but can I touch my toes? NOPE! The trial would be appreciated if it’s not too much trouble, I’d love to check it out. Thanks! ❤️
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? An hour zumba class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    Exercised? Yes 90 mins walk
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    @mshawski https://yogaforbjj.livegymnow.com/optinu9b8p9of?grsf=yy3b4l

There is the link. It should give you one month free. You do need to sign up with the website but as long as you cancel before the month is over, you won’t be charged. Anyone else is welcome to use the link for their own free trial.
  • Juliexx00
    Juliexx00 Posts: 65 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Run 9.5km 63 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,054 Member
    Favourite quote -
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ...