WEIGH IN DAY: Thursday
    Starting weight: 159
    Previous Weight: 155.6
    Current Weight: 154.2
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,
    Do you have before and after pictures of the changes in your body? I’m always impressed with those of people, including mine.
    I’m still not sure about my own personal ideal weight. I have targeted areas where I would like to lose fat, but unfortunately my body will choose where I lose fat which may make me look too thin.
    The places I want to lose include my belly, back, and armpits. I hear it can take years for the fat to come off in those places.

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @minstrelofsarcasm
    Amazing accomplishment. You are beautiful in all four pics, but you can tell you made being healthy a priority. That’s wonderful!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    week 2
    pw: 162.4
    cw: 162.2
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    ha110w33nsp00k Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @rachelrjh -

Sure!

This is me in high school (circa 2012), not even my highest weight (but there's very few pictures of me then, so I highly doubt we'll see that comparison)

0zm2z0qzcf4f.jpg

And then this is from November 2020:

b40ll6gvvna7.jpg

It's almost that time of year where I do my "the dress" comparison, where I put on the same dress I wore on graduation from college and show how my body has changed from year to year, but here's the last one I did around the beginning of the shutdown in 2020:

jiays6oc6dlz.jpg

EPIC!!!😃💗😃💗😃
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    Options
    minstrelofsarcasm
    June Week Two

Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 168.4 (June 3rd)
    CW (Current Weight): 167.6 (June 10th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 66.4 lbs

Another loss? Two weeks in a row? Is this really happening? I don't know what I was expecting this morning, but I'm happy to see myself back to 167.6, a value I saw quite often when yo-yo-ing back and forth (seriously. If you look back at all of my logged weights from last year, you'll see 167.6 pretty often).

Food:

I went to a party two weekends ago, and brought cowboy caviar as a side dish (beans, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc.), noting to myself that it would taste wonderful on top of a bed of greens. And then I did nothing with that thought until earlier this week. I had a bag of shrimp in my freezer I've been meaning to do something with, and on Monday night, I decided to roast up some spicy shrimp, and prep a new batch of cowboy caviar to serve as a base, and it was delicious. I've been eating leftovers for several days now, and I'm not mad at it.

It's just a bonus it's so low calorie.

And it's probably for the best that I live alone, given my recent bean consumption.

Exercise:

I've been killing it, I'll be honest. My 900th spin class is scheduled for Tuesday, I've gotten more compliments about my form recently, I can see the changes in my body, ... things are just (ahem) working out for me right now. No idea how long it'll last, but I'll definitely enjoy the ride.

My workout schedule is going to be shifting a bit next week, due to prepping myself for being back in the office soon. I'll be waking up even earlier, so I can do earlier workouts, so I can make it to work on time without having to take a conference call from my car. It's also very convenient that one of the spin instructors I'm not so thrilled about happens to teach on mornings I will not be able to take their classes. Oh darn. Oh well. Didn't plan it this way, but it's very convenient.

Mindset:

I'm good. I'm busy, all the time, but I'm good. I missed having a social life so much that I must have manifested a pheromone that makes people want to spend time with me. I've got a call with college friends tonight, bonfire tomorrow, movie night Saturday, pedicures and wine on Sunday, and next week is already starting to fill up. It's a little overwhelming when I think about it, and the introvert inside of me is already trying to pre-book some me-time next week so I don't completely burn myself out, but it's made a positive impact on my mental health so I'm gonna run with it.

I should also probably make another blog post soon. Probably. Maybe. We'll see.

Balance-Quotes-Yoga.jpg

FANTASTIC!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    dbrinkmeyer
    weigh in Thursday
    cw: 186.8
    steps: 52340
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 163.8
    Cw 163.4
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 193
    Cw 193
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Below you'll find all of the members who have yet to post an updated weight for this week. A few of you did not weigh in last week and are thereby at risk for being removed from the group. Please let us know if we need to change your day, or excuse you for the week, or even move you to the Cheer Squad (where you DO NOT have to post anything if you do not want to) for the time being.

Earlier in the Week:
    @cldvermont - Sunday
    @Calli1616 - Monday
    @Cocopops8 - Tuesday
    @vvlucky - Wednesday
    @Pacsnc6 - Thursday - logged!

Today and Tomorrow:

Please please please please tell me if something has changed. Any weight that has not been entered by early Sunday morning will not be included for the week's analysis, so if you know you're likely to submit your weight late, maybe a Saturday weigh-in isn't the best for you.
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    Options
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Below you'll find all of the members who have yet to post an updated weight for this week. A few of you did not weigh in last week and are thereby at risk for being removed from the group. Please let us know if we need to change your day, or excuse you for the week, or even move you to the Cheer Squad (where you DO NOT have to post anything if you do not want to) for the time being.

Earlier in the Week:
    @cldvermont - Sunday
    @Calli1616 - Monday
    @Cocopops8 - Tuesday
    @vvlucky - Wednesday
    @Pacsnc6 - Thursday

Today and Tomorrow:

Please please please please tell me if something has changed. Any weight that has not been entered by early Sunday morning will not be included for the week's analysis, so if you know you're likely to submit your weight late, maybe a Saturday weigh-in isn't the best for you.

It’s not my weigh-in day, yet! Don’t get mad at me ALREADY!!!😕
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    Options
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Earlier in the Week:
    @cldvermont - Sunday
    @Calli1616 - Monday
    @Cocopops8 - Tuesday
    @vvlucky - Wednesday
    @Pacsnc6 - Thursday

Today and Tomorrow:

@pacsnc6 already weighed-in.👍🏼
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    ~ Weigh Days ~

Earlier in the Week:
    @cldvermont - Sunday
    @Calli1616 - Monday
    @Cocopops8 - Tuesday
    @vvlucky - Wednesday
    @Pacsnc6 - Thursday

Today and Tomorrow:

@pacsnc6 already weighed-in.👍🏼

Whoops! Good catch. I'm definitely not caffeinated enough today.
This discussion has been closed.