Options

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    June 9:
    calorie goal: :innocent:
    carbs: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: It needs to stop raining when I need to walk. Dreadmill again.
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm definitely doing a caloric deficit. I'm a RN so understand some diet needs but just misunderstood about the fat, thinking it was a minimum amount, the way it was stated. Hopefully now that I understand, the scale will move. THANK YOU
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,940 Member
    Options
    6/9 Took the day off due to my hip hurting (stupid hip dysplasia) ....6/10 we walked 9.85 miles (wasn't intentional) I do not look at my fitbit or my phone while walking ...we just kept walking and walking and walking (took us 4 hours and 18 minutes ... food is okay :)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Vacation has been a walking extravaganza, averaging 6 miles a day! Not terribly concerned about my carbs this week since we are skipping lunch each day. Will wait a few days after returning home to weigh in since I always get inflammation from flying. Feet and hips are holding up ok.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    6/9-6/10
    Finished off my crazy hours for the week and did pretty good! I was within calorie goals yesterday but my carbs were a bit higher from a big salad and popcorn. I could have done without the latter but still felt hungry after dinner and had a fairly active day of a 4 mile walk plus strength. Today I went over on calorie goals due to a sugar free cheesecake I made and wanted to sample after dinner. Being tired made that decision much easier. Good protein day so that quelled snacking except for the darn dessert. Here’s to a weekend of good choices- normally my downfall.
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    6/10/21 Walked again today since I was off work. Same distance as 6/8 and took me 10 less minutes to finish (maybe 5 minutes since I talked with a new neighbor on Tuesday.)
    Stayed under my carb and calorie max daily goals and decent amount of Protein, with 2 meals and just had what the fat amounted to (not adding extra) but easily under my max, since I now understand KETO better, thanks to baconslaver!

Hopefully now the scale will move down more!
  • baconslave
    Options
    Big news for today—according to my frenemy the Omron Tormenter, I am no longer „obese“ by BMI standards. So, yay!

Fantastic. Congrats!
  • baconslave
    Options
    June 10:
    exercise: :innocent: Weights and walkies.

• swimmom_1
    Options
    Ringbearer2 Congrats!
    Hopefully I will be sooner than later too!

June 10
    Calories :-)
    Exercise :-)
    Carbs :-)

June 11
    Calories :-)
    Exercise worked, lots of steps in :-)
    Carbs :-)
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/11
    A bit over on the calorie goal today due to grazing this evening rather than having dinner. Boredom prompted that, so I’ll need to work on that the next time I’m feeling lazy and bored. I squeaked out my move goal before bed so that is a small win.
  • need2move2
    need2move2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Week#5 Day #1 work out program.
    No frills keto... doing it!
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/12-6/13
    I hit calorie goals for Saturday but missed Sunday by about 150. All in all not terrible but I was more carby over the weekend in general (just shy of 125g total both days). Will try to keep the focus this week!
  • baconslave
    Options
    June 14:
    exercise: :innocent: long walk
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/15
    Within calorie goals and doubled protein so definitely no cravings. I ate more meat than I needed at dinner but I can live with that. Being in a calorie deficit is really tough for me being as active as I normally am. But I need to wrap my brain around not needing to eat til i’m too full. It’s a work in progress.
  • baconslave
    Options
    June 15:
    exercise: :innocent:long walk