Options
    Restaurant Report!

Had filet mignon instead of trout
    Asparagus as a side
    2glasses EXCELLENT Syrah
    Beautiful venue
    2.5 mile walk to get there and back.

I count this as a win.

I'd count that as multiple wins! And I'd have gone for the filet too! :)
  • nursebsn05
    nursebsn05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! New to the low carb journey and excited to learn some tips/tricks from this group!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    June1 (and hopefully finally done being a salty brat and will do the thing):
    Calorie goal: :innocent:
    Carbs: :innocent:
    Exercise: :innocent: Lengthy yard stomp

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    6/2 150 minutes walk with Aspen my husky ...6.19 miles and burned 798 calories :) carbs still on the higher side for keto ...but I am okay with that :)
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    6/2
    I’ve been doing well the last few days on eating just enough to be full at lunch. Most of my calories come at dinner but tonight I overate a bit versus eating to satisfaction. That put me over calorie goal by a smidge but not too bad overall. Keeping protein high is helping with fullness. No sweets cravings again today so that was nice. I have crazy work hours again for the next three weeks so that will remain my challenge of planning ahead and not eating because I’m tired.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I need goals...been kinda aimless...I already have a strength/cardio/stretch workout schedule...going to add in 10 min of stairs in the morning...and 5 miles of walking...that should help keep me on track this month...I had great results last month, but then kind of lost steam the last week and that has carried over into the first week of this month, so I really need to step it up and get with the program!!!
  • baconslave
    Options
    June 2:
    Calorie goal: :neutral: An I'm-an-idiot error caused me to be about 150 cals over. Shall pay more attention.
    Exercise: :innocent: Started walking then it formed up a rain shower on us. Dang mtns. So I had to go inside into the basement Dreadmill.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    6/3 just got back from a 7.87 mile walk ... I was going for 8 miles... But I am proud of it considering this is my 1st week back to walking ... burned 1030 cals and my carbs are still over but not by a lot ..so I am good with that :)
  • baconslave
    Options
    June 3:
    Calorie goal: :innocent:
    Exercise: :neutral: Had to take the 12-year-old to get her second Covid vax, then run to the store. Between that and the traffic being bonkers, I did not get to workout but I did get about 7500 steps so not too terrible.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    6/4 taking the day off from walking due to hip and toes being in pain...I will be doing a Richard Simmons dvd and cleaning house :)
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    6/4

Lol I lost a couple of days in there.

I tend to vacillate between keto and low (<75g) carb. I’m going to concentrate on working my carbs back to consistent keto levels. I just feel better when I do. Plus I’m not as hungry when in ketosis and my appetite lately has been voracious.
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/4
    I was coming off about 72 hours of work with pockets of sleep so I was not as active and didn’t hit my move goal. I did walk 4 miles so I did a bit but no strength as planned. I’ll get that in today. Therefore, I was over on calories for the day by a couple of hundred. I was fairly low carb so not a total fail.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    A friend invited me for an early morning bike ride today, got in a 16 mile ride. Great start to the weekend!
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/5
    Hit calorie goal because lunch gave me a stomachache and I just wasn’t feeling dinner. Tried some soup and it didn’t sit well either. Carbs and protein about equaled for the day so I’ll want to watch that going forward. Tomorrow will likely be a flex day- a friend invited me for day drinks and sitting on the patio. This will be some of the first socializing in a long time so I plan to enjoy it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    6/6 rest day and only over by 2 on carbs (getting better YAY!!!) I can not seem to get my macros under ughhh
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I’ve totally been off plan for a bit - I was struggling to lose on low carb so thought I would try not low carb. I’m sure you can all imagine how that’s gone for me.

However, this is me recommitting to working out 3-4 times per week and only eating according to my low carb food plan. Today I will make and take my breakfast, lunch and snacks to work
  • LydiaMcMillan1946
    LydiaMcMillan1946 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am going to watch my diet, low cards and see how close I can get to my goal of 124 I am at 160 now. I am 75 years old. Any advice?