Wednesday: 17,463
    Thursday: 16,509
    Friday: 15,068
    Saturday: 10,768

Total: 108,604
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    Week 3 Challenge!

Lace up your favourite walking shoes and let's get striding!

nqo5g2lo7ocn.png

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10835477/june-week-3-challenge-70-000-steps/p1?new=1
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Twyla77
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 144.9 lbs
    CW: 144 lbs

Had an ok week - didn't get out for as many walks as I had hoped, but I was really good with drinking water which is always a struggle for me, so I'll take that little win!

Back to the office tomorrow, for the first time since November - I'm so excited! I even laid out my clothes and packed my lunch already - I'm sure by this time next week I won't be so excited anymore, lol!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Username: Antiopelle
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 160.9
    CW (Current Weight): 160.9

No gain, which is a bit of a gift, knowing that I have been eating like a hoover. Luckily, I also had a lot of exercise. We went out for dinner on Wednesday and walked back the long way home through the woods where I've been eaten alive by mosquitoes (maybe that accounted for some weight loss :wink: ). Thursday was ok, but on Friday I was in raiding mode and I even warmed up a leftover that was in the freezer after my dinner.

Friday I got my first vax: yeah ! :smile: It's great but we also didn't want to go diving right after. That is why I had a very quiet weekend. Hubby was feeling great so he ran 24k / 15 miles yesterday and I went along by bike.

Up to a new week with more restraint. That will be my goal this week: restraint !

Have a nice week everyone.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,304 Member
    Yesterday I went on two long(ish) walks and worked in my garden spaces for two hours. Woke up sore, did a 4 mile walk and two more hours in the garden. I am going to be SO sore tomorrow... I can feel it already.

I WILL win this root/weed war. And I think I'll win it this year. 8 beds. One (18inx16ft) is clear. The big one is 2/3 clear...Just a 2ftx5ft chunk needs weeding. Three in the back I'm rooting and weeding and digging... The 18inx16ft bed in the front is not clear but it is in good shape. The small one next to it is okay...needs a but of time but I'm focused on the back...

Maybe I'll plant hostas. They're easy and discourage weeds, right?

Yes, hostas' roots have a chemical that discourages weeds. If you have sun, you need to pick the varieties that can handle it. Most of the ones you find at the garden centre are shade hostas but sun-loving hostas do exist. They make beautiful beds. Sooo much better than weeds :wink:

Mornings would be shady but by noon...sun, sun, sun. I'll have to do my research...
  • Just_Kisha
    Just_Kisha Posts: 189 Member
    Just_Kisha
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW: 167.2 - March 16th
    PW: 155.4
    CW: 155.2
    LTD: 12
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 933 Member
    twyla77 wrote: »
    Twyla77
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 144.9 lbs
    CW: 144 lbs

Had an ok week - didn't get out for as many walks as I had hoped, but I was really good with drinking water which is always a struggle for me, so I'll take that little win!

Back to the office tomorrow, for the first time since November - I'm so excited! I even laid out my clothes and packed my lunch already - I'm sure by this time next week I won't be so excited anymore, lol!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

So exciting! Have a great first day back, Twyla.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Hi everybody, I'm still here, just been struggling. Anyway, maybe in July I can start posting my weight again?

You got it! I'll write a note to jugar to make sure you're back on the weight loss team for July! Happy to have you back.
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    I feel like I'm constantly apologizing for missing weigh in. Should I still post on Friday or have I already been kicked?
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Late due to being o holiday and poor internet

PW 123
    CW 123
    steps 6.6.21 - 13.6.21
    sun 13,000
    mon - 16,029
    tue - 27,676
    wed - 10,686
    th - 11,848
    fri - 18,848
    sat- 21,172
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    I feel like I'm constantly apologizing for missing weigh in. Should I still post on Friday or have I already been kicked?

@gottagetthisdown - You have not been kicked! One missed weigh-in is nothing to fret. Two missed weigh-ins in a row, however... that's where it gets dicey. Feel free to post on Friday, we love having you here with us.

And, for the record, if anyone is ever removed from the group for inactivity, they can rejoin without an issue at any time. We aren't super strict about kicking people out.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,060 Member
    Tomorrow I am having an endoscopy and a colonoscopy, don't you wish you were me? So needless to say today I am starving, I haven't eating since breakfast but I was allowed broth at lunch. I have to start drinking some awful stuff around 5 so it's going to be a great night. Hopefully I lose a few pounds. I dont know how people do fasting, I'm seeing stars right now. Hopefully I get a few answers.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    3w7v0jzkqe7l.jpg
    2ufb8qgmbch1.png
    v7f7jq4hfzx7.png
    fxcitfl4dhtm.png
    drpqdzxsilvc.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    k1w0re514pwu.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    vim4yiep4zbd.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @DreaRN15 3.02 %
    2nd @missysave0612 2.42%
    3rd @19shmoo69 2.27 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @DreaRN15 9.0 Lbs
    2nd @BRGking 8.0 Lbs
    3rd @19shmoo69 6.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @JoDavo66
    @Beverly2Hansen
    @Bluetail6
    @apple852hk
    @rachelrjh
    @EvMakesChanges
    @kandi3570
    @ashleycarole86
    @kerdil08

t1j34zpfm1fs.png

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 933 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    Tomorrow I am having an endoscopy and a colonoscopy, don't you wish you were me? So needless to say today I am starving, I haven't eating since breakfast but I was allowed broth at lunch. I have to start drinking some awful stuff around 5 so it's going to be a great night. Hopefully I lose a few pounds. I dont know how people do fasting, I'm seeing stars right now. Hopefully I get a few answers.

Oh, dear. I feel for you, Tracy. Let us know how it goes.
  • melaniedscott

I hope your procedure goes well. My husband had his alien abduction last fall. We had a lot of time to prep for it and switched to a low residue menu for about 5 days. He could have clear broth & juice, jello (no red or purple) and something else that I don't remember the day before and really pushed the fluids. He was hungry by the end of the day but ok. I think the exellent hydration helped...We expected then to make him drink one of the flavors of Satan (magnisium citrate) but instead he had to mix 14 doses of Miralax in 64 ounces of gatorade (no red or purple). Half in the evening and half three hours before. He said it wasn't was bad as he expected. As soon as he was awake & coherent, he wanted McD's chicken nuggets, though...and that was traumatising....His boss had one a couple of months later and acted like it was a near death experience. My former boss had one once a year (high risk of...something) and didn't ever seem to think it was a big deal. But she didn't make a big deal of anything. I think it really depends on prep and brain space.

I hope you get answers.
  • gottagetthisdown

@gottagetthisdown - You have not been kicked! One missed weigh-in is nothing to fret. Two missed weigh-ins in a row, however... that's where it gets dicey. Feel free to post on Friday, we love having you here with us.

And, for the record, if anyone is ever removed from the group for inactivity, they can rejoin without an issue at any time. We aren't super strict about kicking people out.

Thank you, I'm working on getting back on track.
  • gottagetthisdown

Good luck!
  • gottagetthisdown
    edited June 2021
    @melaniedscott That is so funny, after I had my colonoscopy. I went right to chic fil a for some nuggets and fries :smiley:
  • melaniedscott
    @melaniedscott That is so funny, after I had my colonoscopy. I went right to chic fil a for some nuggets and fries :smiley:

That IS funny.
This discussion has been closed.