• alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DAILY POST [W4-D4]
    Wednesday, June 23rd.

Tracked: Yes.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: I went on a walk with Daisers. 28 minutes / 1.01 miles.
    Steps: 4947 / 6000

I was going to have a rest day but decided against it and just went on a "rest day" walk. Which in my terms is just a short walk, lol.
  • naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    DAILY POST [W4-D4]
    Wednesday, June 23rd.

I was going to have a rest day but decided against it and just went on a "rest day" walk. Which in my terms is just a short walk, lol.

LOL, @alpdexplorer, how quickly we forget! Your “short walk” now was your max walk at the beginning of the month. Congratulations!!! You rock 😃
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    naomi9271 wrote: »
    DAILY POST [W4-D4]
    Wednesday, June 23rd.

LOL, @alpdexplorer, how quickly we forget! Your “short walk” now was your max walk at the beginning of the month. Congratulations!!! You rock 😃

OMG. I didn't even put 2 and 2 together. That's exciting! I could barely get a mile and now its my "rest day" walk lol. Thanks for the reminder. 🖤
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @alpdexplorer you really are improving incredibly fast, congrats :smiley:

Week 4 Day 5
    Thursday 24th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 19,207

My husbands on night shifts this week and the bundle of joy got up at 5:30 yesterday & 5:20 this morning :tired_face: so I took him out early for a an extended walk to nursery, the 15kg gremlin sounds like an elephant on the hardwood and we still haven't learnt what an indoor voice is. Lots of steps as a result but also super tired!

@naomi9271 I think you might have a point protein wise. I made a few swaps so my macros seem to be around 33:33:33 at the moment, a lot more protein than my carb obsessed mind prefers. My stomach actually rumbled in a meeting yesterday! I haven't heard it do that in donkeys, normally the hanger or sugar crash kicks in before.
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 4 Day 5
    Thursday 24th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

Decided it would be an awesome idea to ride up a hill five times (just to see if I could do it). The answer was yes, but I am paying for it today! Extra water weight and my legs are still pissed 😡 at me.

@NRTyreman I called my mother to see if she’d noticed anything, and she said she’s been able to eat breakfast later than usual (she’s been following along with the increased protein idea after I told her my diet was super low). She’s been able to wait a couple of hours after getting up to eat breakfast, which in turn has stopped her from needing to snack before lunch. So maybe it’s a thing :)
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    DAILY POST [W4-D5]
    Thursday, June 24th.

Tracked― Yes.
    Calories― Under.
    Exercise― No.
    Steps― 2914 / 6000

I decided to take an actual rest day. I was exhausted. Tonight I'm going to hit the streets again with Dais.
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    @alpdexplorer you really are improving incredibly fast, congrats :smiley:

Thank you! ♥
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Hi there I would like to join the July challenge! I was a member of RTM a few years ago. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Hi there I would like to join the July challenge! I was a member of RTM a few years ago. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

Welcome back! At the top of this page click on The Biggest Loser Challenge. This will take you to the main page. In the upcoming week, you’ll start to see activity, the moderator will start making announcements that July is open and how to re-register.
    You’re welcome to start chatting here and get yourself reacquainted! 😊
  • NRTyreman
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6
    Friday 25th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes (Just my morning walk)
    Steps - 12,518

Had quite a fun day in the end yesterday, went and had a bra fitting and I have dropped from a 36H to a 32GG and I also now fit into an oasis size 12 (us 10). if anyone knows Oasis, their sizings aren't very forgiving. I am still missing my bum though :anguished: I will probably be complaining about my bum for months to come because apparently it'll take 2 years of glute workout to get it somewhat unpancaked :lol::. Went swimming with our toddler and he didn't have a single tantrum so yester was 100% a win.

This weekends goals:
    - No going over calories
    - 30 minutes of strengthening work each day (maybe nothing involving my vaccinated arm)
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 4 of June)
    PW = 144.18 lb
    CW = 143.52 lb
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6
    Friday 25th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

It has been tough this week. My scale is not reflecting the work I’ve done. I know I’m not a miracle of physics, so if I’ve kept up with the deficit, which I have, then I just have to be patient. But knowing it doesn’t make it easy to “trust the math.” Checked my measurements for some reassurance, and I have lost another 1/2 inch off my waist. Someone please tell my scale, LOL. Anyway, gonna keep slogging away….
  • Krysless2
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    Week 4 Day 6
    Friday 25th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes (Just my morning walk)
    Steps - 12,518

Had quite a fun day in the end yesterday, went and had a bra fitting and I have dropped from a 36H to a 32GG and I also now fit into an oasis size 12 (us 10). if anyone knows Oasis, their sizings aren't very forgiving. I am still missing my bum though :anguished: I will probably be complaining about my bum for months to come because apparently it'll take 2 years of glute workout to get it somewhat unpancaked :lol::. Went swimming with our toddler and he didn't have a single tantrum so yester was 100% a win.

This weekends goals:
    - No going over calories
    - 30 minutes of strengthening work each day (maybe nothing involving my vaccinated arm)

I love your posts!! I especially love your weekend goals! So insightful!
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    naomi9271 wrote: »
    Week 4 Day 6
    Friday 25th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

It has been tough this week. My scale is not reflecting the work I’ve done. I know I’m not a miracle of physics, so if I’ve kept up with the deficit, which I have, then I just have to be patient. But knowing it doesn’t make it easy to “trust the math.” Checked my measurements for some reassurance, and I have lost another 1/2 inch off my waist. Someone please tell my scale, LOL. Anyway, gonna keep slogging away….

Dont beat yourself up! Take a look at how far you've come this month!

elfhd0qzhkfn.jpg
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Warning: End of June is closer then it appears!!
    Where did the time go?? Looks like we do get an extra week in June(Tomorrow is the first day of Week5) so now's your moment!!
    Think about it: What would you like your July start weight to be?
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feeling nervous. Heading out across the country today to visit my mom at her nursing home. First time I’ve travelled since Covid. Seems like everything is making me anxious - wondering what condition I’ll find my mom in (she has dementia), wondering what the flight will be like (about four hours), scared of trying to keep on track with eating and exercising while staying with family. My weigh-in day is Monday, and my hope is that my in-laws have a bathroom scale, so we’ll see how that goes. Anyway, I might not be around as much this week, but I’m gonna do my best to stay the course and stay connected. Back next Sunday.
  • smcinto
    smcinto Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Username:smcinto
    Weigh Day: Sunday
    PW = 142.4
    CW = 142.8
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6
    Saturday 26th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

Woke up to an unexpected summer storm, which turned into a day with air you could cut with a knife…like walking through jello. So I took the opportunity to hook up my bike trainer and test out that Zwift app. Really cool, turns bike riding into a video game. Literally the first time I have ever enjoyed being on an indoor trainer.

Still retaining a lot of water weight (gotta be that, unless I’m sleepwalking to the fridge ….and I haven’t noticed any tooth marks in my butter, LOL). I’m headed out for a girls trip today for a few days, where I’ll be walking around looking at the sights instead of biking. Hoping the change of exercise will resolve the scale issue. We shall see.
  • NRTyreman
    Options
    Username: NRTyreman
    Weigh Day: Sunday 20th June
    PW = 180.1lb
    CW = 177.5lb

Week 4 Day 7
    Saturday 26th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 18,055

Already completed my all my weekend goal exercises. I haven't, however, put the laundry away :grimace: My weight isn't falling off as quickly as it had once been and that's okay, I am seeing improvements in my strength and in the way my clothes fit me.

@naomi9271 I hope you are celebrating that 1/2 inch because you have honestly helped me and others here celebrate our none scale achievements. Thank you for being here :smile:
  • naomi9271
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @NRTyreman Oh I am! I can also see definition in my calf muscles again!!!! That’s huge for my self-image. I’ve been parading around in shorts lately 😀. Don’t worry, I’m extremely pleased with where I am and how I look vs the beginning of the month. But me and the scale….swords drawn at dawn 🤣
This discussion has been closed.