Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    July 5, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? No (4 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @WhatMeRunning Wowsa! You certainly have had an "exciting" start to the month! :lol: I think you've done an amazing job of keeping it all together and not "going off the rails"! Seriously! Huge kudos to YOU! :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

I work from home, have for about 29 years, and so I bike on my work breaks when I have time. My husband had the day off today because of yesterday being Fourth of July, but I had to work. So...he was able to join me during one of my weekday rides. Note: we both have Wednesdays off, so we ride then. Today was just a little different for me, though. I enjoyed it. :D However, I do enjoy my alone time riding, too. ;)
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,772 Member
    Good on all three today. Was out fishing on my boat for 5 hours which believe it or not is pretty good exercise.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    @biketheworld and @clutterqueen i can tots relate to ur posts!

@MaltedTea ohhh love ur goal, stretching is def one of my downfalls.. Well done 2 u!!

@Whatmerunning u hve had a full on day indeed.. glad to hear ur bro is ok!!!

@lamlamsmakerover ha ha i feel u with alone time. Lol Hving company is great too but yep def know wat u mean with me time. Actually just booked myself sum me time out for this fri..lol. cant wait lol
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Mrs_Hoffer and gang do we know where @Mshawski is??? I haven't seen her post for a lil while?? Missing her! Xox
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @donna25trinity - Great minds think alike - I just sent @mshawski a message asking how she was doing. All is well, she’ll be back in August.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @clutterqueen VERY well said my friend! I'm like you, it took me a long time to figure out that I can't out exercise a bad diet! I also was "killing" myself trying to exercise so much. At 60 I just can't do as much as I used to. I've finally learned to focus on more healthy eating instead!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @_JeffreyD_ I'm sure you are right about 5 hours of fishing being good exercise! 🐟🐠🐡🦈 Congrats on a great (and fun!) day!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    @Mrs_Hoffer and gang do we know where @Mshawski is??? I haven't seen her post for a lil while?? Missing her! Xox

Very good call @donna25trinity I have missed @mshawski 's posts too. Thanks @biketheworld for reaching out to her!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @biketheworld I love the new profile pic! :love:
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 I agree with you 100%