July 11 Sign In

Options

Replies

• fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,217 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    JULY 11

Exercised: Yes - Long walk - moving trees...
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

0/3 Pass Days Used

We had some major storms this weekend at the lake lot! It was crazy...the wind/rain/hail...a ton of funnel clouds. The whole campground was such a mess...a ton of damage to the trailer. Thankfully none on my truck. I would have cried. Lost all my tomato plants and pepper plants...sad about that...I had some video but it's not compatible for MFP :(

To top it off...there was a power surge trough the campground and it fried some of the wires in the trailer. So no power for almost a day(and all 4 kids + 1 friend out) got that fixed and the next storm took out power to the whole campground, which means no water either!! SO CRAZY!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @fourathomej Whoa, what a crazy time! I'm just glad that y'all are safe! :smile: 🤗 :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I hate to do this, but I am going to have a bow out of the challenge this month and pick it up next month. I had a very rough week last week emotionally and completely derailed the challenge. I'm trying to get my motivation back. Definitely eating better starting Mon, June 12, but just not up for exercise. The end of the month I am off for a week, and hubby and I are going way up north on a biking/sightseeing trip.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Not this time.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @lamlamsmakeover I hope you find the motivation to hang around for the Champions Circle as mentioned by the others as that can help to find that motivation to return. If not we will all be here for you when you are ready to return.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning - I don’t think it’s bad form, and my poor poor hamstrings appreciate the thoroughness of your response! 😊
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    July 11

Exercise: mountain Biking 78 minutes, stretching and PT exercises 55 minutes

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    No to the exercise. Usually, it is not an issue, but I'm so tired 😩 my emotional stress is wearing me down. But I tracked and stayed within calories.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    I hate to do this, but I am going to have a bow out of the challenge this month and pick it up next month. I had a very rough week last week emotionally and completely derailed the challenge. I'm trying to get my motivation back. Definitely eating better starting Mon, June 12, but just not up for exercise. The end of the month I am off for a week, and hubby and I are going way up north on a biking/sightseeing trip.

Ditto everything @MadisonMolly2017 said. This is about consistency, not perfection. If you notice, my posts this month never mention pass days because I burned through those by July 4. But I know I need to keep showing up. I do keep tracking my food because how else can I hold myself accountable? I’m not trying to shame you or anything like that, I just want to encourage you to keep checking in. Don’t wait until things are under control before you return because that can be a slippery slope! I’m sorry to hear you are dealing with an emotional setback, been there done that and I understand the temptation to take a break. I’ve seen those times through, still not 100% out of the current one. Let’s ride this through together.

@lamlamsmakeover I wholeheartedly agree with what the others have said. We are not about perfection here, or I would've been out a long time ago! I too was at 3 pass days by the 10th of this month... last month I quit counting them because I had so many. I just know that I have to keep showing up - because if I get "out of the habit" then it's much more difficult (for me) to get BACK into the habit later down the road. I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a rough week - I've been there as well. I do hope that you'll stick it out, but if not, I certainly understand.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning your post is definitely not out of place! Thanks for all the detail too. I'm very interested in your routine as well. Thanks for sharing!!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,872 Member
    Options
    So much went on that no exercise happened, so another pass day
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I hate to do this, but I am going to have a bow out of the challenge this month and pick it up next month.

Don't worry about exercise. I'm another voice that says you should continue on even if it's limited to logging. We're all here for you.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    July 11
    ✅✅✅
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fourathomej