July 12 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    hey, everyone!

so, i'm kind of losing track of the daily check in thing here, so i think i am going to officially relinquish my shot at the winner's circle. with that said, i'm sticking with the requirements pretty well, and intend to keep doing so. i had a couple of days where i didn't work out because i had my first mammogram ever and my boobs were NOT. HAVING. IT. !!!

outside of that, i'm trucking along here pretty consistently with my food and exercise goals - i'm just having a hard time remembering when i checked into the group already or not and that aspect of this is driving me mad. for now i will just be checking in in an unofficial capacity and seeing what everyone is up to and drinking in all the positive vibes.

@chanstriste13 I check in daily in the evening, after I've closed my food diary for the day. I copy/paste my stats daily from my "notepad" on my laptop and just update my # of pass days in the notepad if/when I take a pass. My suggestion is to pick a time of day that's most convenient and do it everyday at the same time. I do hope you'll stick around and continue checking in each day - regardless of how many passes you've taken! :smile: We're so glad you're here!!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    @mrs_Hoffer i loved ur post and i cldnt agree more, this group def allows us to keep on keeping on!!! Ur doing an awesome job my friend and hve come such a long way!! We all hve!! Xo

@Winner_in_Life thank u for sharing the article its just wat alot of us need to hear right now. Xox

@MadisonMolly2017 yesssss ur so right tech and support such as uac is def helpful. Connecting with like minded ppl has personally bought me so much awareness into self sabotaging behaviours etc. Other ppls experiences and sharing has made me be way more honest about things. Xox

@lesdarts180 morning bike ride is def a way to start off the day right!! Good 4 u! Xo

@chanstristie13 i hve times that i hve gotten lost with posting too. I find just b4 bed to be good time or 1st thing the next morning. Maybe that might help u? All the best with it! Xox

• donna25trinity
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 great strategies i esp liked the i hve wat i hve approach!!!

• seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? I did. Barely. I was late out of work again today, but no ride home from the judge. I hoofed it down to the bus station and, while waiting for my bus, decided I'd take one that would drop me off a little over a mile from home and then I'd walk from there. I didn't rush too much (it was too hot and too sticky), but I made it home in about 25 minutes. Add that to my other little jaunts and it comes out to about 40 minutes. Almost. :)

Did I track everything? I did.

Did I stay within calories? No. I did not.

Pass Days = 7/3. Well... that means there were 5 days I didn't need a pass day, so there's that. :)

The thing for me to at least attempt to meet the UAC challenges is making sure I do report in every day. Knowing I have to do that, preferably before I go to bed, at least has me making sure tracking is done every day. I'll work on it from there.

Good night/good day UAC!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    seilidhe wrote: »

The thing for me to at least attempt to meet the UAC challenges is making sure I do report in every day. Knowing I have to do that, preferably before I go to bed, at least has me making sure tracking is done every day. I'll work on it from there.

Good night/good day UAC!

YES @seilidhe !! Exactly! You’d “go from there!”

#You’veGotThis!
    🌸
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 awww ha ha ur rose cloud is so pretty! Lol!! Also yes yes and yes to letting ur worries go!!! Xox

• donna25trinity
    Options
    @thabit11 I hope u get to the bottom of ur hunger! Pls let us know how u go with experimenting with exercising. I was eating 1200 calories a day and was starving all the time. In the last 2 months ive increased my calories and yes it has slowed down weight loss but feel so much more satiated & happier now. I honestly dnt know how i ate 1200 calories. Not sure if ur eating enough calories but thought id share just incase. Xox