Megan_smartiepant1970
    PW: 222.0
    CW: 218.7(loss 3.3 lbs)
    LTD: 50.3 lbs.

And Hello!!!!!! :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 sweet weigh in. Great work hitting your step goal.

@Tazaria87 nice work on your ordering. Have a wonderful weekend. I hope your weight doesn't get stuck again.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 very nice weigh in. Glad to see all the drops after what you went through.

@Poobah1972 we aren't 25 anymore. I kept thinking how much weight I should be able to lift since I was so strong then. Nope. Take care of your shoulder. I didn't when I hurt mine and it only got worse. The dr finally told me I could play one more season of softball or pick up my daughter when she was 2, but not both. 2 surgeries later I enjoyed picking her up. Good luck with your recovery.

I woke up this morning and kicked myself out of the house to walk. Forgot to weigh myself before I started, so I drank 28 oz and walked 4 miles before stepping on the scale.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jonathan and Roger... with these headaches/migraines I am not eating much
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Check in for 7/15:
    Steps - 5074. I was in bit short when I went to pick up Alyssa so I walked around the parking lot. Found out I can't do step hills yet.
    Calories - 1470 or so. Hot air popcorn for dessert.
    Exercise - none. Went shopping with daughter.

Love that you walked around the lot getting more steps, that's a great way to sneak some extra steps in. You'll be able to do those hills again, I'm glad you're listening to your body. Another terrific LOW under, you're so good with the hot air popcorn. Happy Friday!!

lindamtuck2018
    PW 210.8
    CW 206.2
    LTD 56.6

Wasn’t sure that I was going to see a loss. On Sunday, I went down to 205.2 and then it went up for the next 3 days. Slight drop yesterday and then a whoosh today.

Wow!! Phenomenal loss Linda 👏🏻👏🏻 that's a nice whoosh 🤩

@Poobah1972
    I'm so glad that Keto is working so well for you and Lynn, including those fasting Sundays. You've been doing so awesome at staying at 1,400 calories. You both are doing it the right way.

Check in for Thursday
    ✅Steps 5,404
    ❌Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ✅8/8 hourly reminders

Got closer to my step goal yesterday so that will be my focus today. Hit all my reminders to move. It makes a big difference in my step count when I do these. I went to the chiropractor in the evening. My sleep has been iffy lately. When I meet my sleep goal I am staying in bed later to get that extra sleep. I have been doing pretty good on not eating when I am up at night. This is a relief.

I was supposed to go get my blood work done for both the family doctor and the rheumatologist today. I was to tired to drive my husband to work so I will reschedule my appointment. There was no sign up regarding the opening of the pool yesterday evening so I will go for a short walk today. Got to move or I am going to seize up.

Happy Friday!

Look at that - 8:8 hourly reminders 👏🏻👏🏻 Nicely done Linda! All those reminders hit, brought in a very nice amount of steps. Did something change? Why has your sleep been a bit off lately? You've been hitting your goal for quite a while now. Is it the pain? That's good to hear that you're not giving in to snacking at night (that's when I tend to binge like there's no tomorrow). Good work staying on track when you can't sleep? I hope you sleep well tonight.

lmf1012 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/16 steps 3,314

Scale was UP this morning, though I am at a friend's for the weekend and had to bring one of the scales I use for the Omada program I am in, not my regular scale. Bringing two scales would probably make me look crazier than I already am! Not sure what tomorrow's number will be. As it is, I have to calculate it from the scale I have because it does not read the same as my regular scale. First world problems.

Still convalescing through the weekend so steps are terrible. Trying to stay on track with eating but honestly that has gone a bit off the rails in the last day or two.

First brava for bringing a scale to your friend's house👏🏻👏🏻 now THAT is commitment. Yes, first world problems😆. Have fun with your friend, I know it's hard to stay on track when we are outside our routine. Do your best and enjoy yourself 🤗

@Bluetail6
    Sending you hugs 🤗

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday (weighing a day early)
    PW 159.8
    CW 159.8

I guess the bloat from last week is gonna stick around. To be honest, I was a bit pissed this morning. This is exactly where I sat in a plateau for a month, don't wanna do that again. I had to step back and just let it go. I'm really happy about my week. 3 early morning walks, a late night walk, staying under calorie and also hitting my step goal every day. And yesterday when my husband and his friend wanted dairy chef for dinner, I called in their order (and picked it up) adding on ice creams for my kids and didn't order anything for myself. Then after the kids were in bed I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I wasn't using the elliptical with my husband's friend down there haha. I'll just have another good week and maybe the scale will cooperate.

This morning I got up early and walked the 5mile loop with dad. Not sure if he'll regret that one later. It was his idea btw. Drinking coffee right now and then I'm going grocery shopping with mom. We leave for the camper early evening! I won't be in tomorrow for a check in as I'll be off the radar. I plan on walking into town for coffee somewhere in the morning and then we're going swimming at a friend's pool (the same one from a couple weeks ago). And lots of sitting around the fire will happen of course. Going to do my absolute best at sticking to my calories. Taking the stuff I made yesterday will help for sure. Shared a muffin with the kids to try them and they came out really good! The recipe is a keeper.

I'll see you all Sunday!

Glad you did the Elsa, that's all we really can do. Well done this week! Look at all of those walks and then that 5-mile loop, PLUS staying under your calorie budget, PLUS you hit your step goal EVERY DAY 👏🏻👏🏻 That was a tough one, getting take away and nothing for you. You've got some strong will power! Have a wonderful time camping.

Megan_smartiepant1970

Woo hoo!!! Way to go Megan 3.3 pounds 👏🏻👏🏻 all of those Megans and swim-Megans and terrific tracking days burned over three pounds!!
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Aqualang26 (Laura)
    Weigh-In: Saturday (Friday night)
    PW: 174.6
    CW: 174
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/16 steps 3,314

Scale was UP this morning, though I am at a friend's for the weekend and had to bring one of the scales I use for the Omada program I am in, not my regular scale. Bringing two scales would probably make me look crazier than I already am! Not sure what tomorrow's number will be. As it is, I have to calculate it from the scale I have because it does not read the same as my regular scale. First world problems.

Still convalescing through the weekend so steps are terrible. Trying to stay on track with eating but honestly that has gone a bit off the rails in the last day or two.

I am impressed that you brought your scale with you. Hope you feel better soon!

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    So, I wasn't gone. I just wasn't here. Complete *kitten* show as far as I'm concerned. More from me later. Thank you all for hanging in there with me. Lee

Hugs!

Tazaria87
    PW 159.8
    CW 159.8

I guess the bloat from last week is gonna stick around. To be honest, I was a bit pissed this morning. This is exactly where I sat in a plateau for a month, don't wanna do that again. I had to step back and just let it go. I'm really happy about my week. 3 early morning walks, a late night walk, staying under calorie and also hitting my step goal every day. And yesterday when my husband and his friend wanted dairy chef for dinner, I called in their order (and picked it up) adding on ice creams for my kids and didn't order anything for myself. Then after the kids were in bed I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I wasn't using the elliptical with my husband's friend down there haha. I'll just have another good week and maybe the scale will cooperate.

This morning I got up early and walked the 5mile loop with dad. Not sure if he'll regret that one later. It was his idea btw. Drinking coffee right now and then I'm going grocery shopping with mom. We leave for the camper early evening! I won't be in tomorrow for a check in as I'll be off the radar. I plan on walking into town for coffee somewhere in the morning and then we're going swimming at a friend's pool (the same one from a couple weeks ago). And lots of sitting around the fire will happen of course. Going to do my absolute best at sticking to my calories. Taking the stuff I made yesterday will help for sure. Shared a muffin with the kids to try them and they came out really good! The recipe is a keeper.

I'll see you all Sunday!

You are doing great with your exercise, steps and food choices. The scales will cooperate. Have a great weekend camping!

Megan_smartiepant1970

Awesome loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 298.6
    CW: 297.0. -1.6

Awesome loss!

Piqueaboo wrote: »
    It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 215.6
    CW (Current Weight): 211.8
    Kinda back on track - I ate pretty well this week, the key will be to continue without slipping up too often!

Steps will come Sunday :)
    Fantastic loss!

7/16- 21,600 steps

I was able to get in my mini-Megan (for me it's a full grown Megan) today. I walked seven miles, four miles by myself listening to an audiobook and three miles with my hubby. Unfortunately the rest of the day was housework, vacuuming and mopping and stripping beds and laundry and more laundry. The day got away from me, I didn't get to the bills, emails, taking the car for an oil change, yard work AND meal planning. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, and the next day.

That is some pretty awesome steps! You burnt a ton of calories doing the housework too I am sure. The work never seems to end but like you said there’s always tomorrow. Yes, my sleep is being affected by the pain.

Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

Awesome loss, Laura!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    Check in for 7/15:
    Steps - 5074. I was in bit short when I went to pick up Alyssa so I walked around the parking lot. Found out I can't do step hills yet.
    Calories - 1470 or so. Hot air popcorn for dessert.
    Exercise - none. Went shopping with daughter.

Love that you walked around the lot getting more steps, that's a great way to sneak some extra steps in. You'll be able to do those hills again, I'm glad you're listening to your body. Another terrific LOW under, you're so good with the hot air popcorn. Happy Friday!!

lindamtuck2018
    PW 210.8
    CW 206.2
    LTD 56.6

Wasn’t sure that I was going to see a loss. On Sunday, I went down to 205.2 and then it went up for the next 3 days. Slight drop yesterday and then a whoosh today.

Wow!! Phenomenal loss Linda 👏🏻👏🏻 that's a nice whoosh 🤩

@Poobah1972
    I'm so glad that Keto is working so well for you and Lynn, including those fasting Sundays. You've been doing so awesome at staying at 1,400 calories. You both are doing it the right way.

Check in for Thursday
    ✅Steps 5,404
    ❌Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ✅8/8 hourly reminders

Got closer to my step goal yesterday so that will be my focus today. Hit all my reminders to move. It makes a big difference in my step count when I do these. I went to the chiropractor in the evening. My sleep has been iffy lately. When I meet my sleep goal I am staying in bed later to get that extra sleep. I have been doing pretty good on not eating when I am up at night. This is a relief.

I was supposed to go get my blood work done for both the family doctor and the rheumatologist today. I was to tired to drive my husband to work so I will reschedule my appointment. There was no sign up regarding the opening of the pool yesterday evening so I will go for a short walk today. Got to move or I am going to seize up.

Happy Friday!

Look at that - 8:8 hourly reminders 👏🏻👏🏻 Nicely done Linda! All those reminders hit, brought in a very nice amount of steps. Did something change? Why has your sleep been a bit off lately? You've been hitting your goal for quite a while now. Is it the pain? That's good to hear that you're not giving in to snacking at night (that's when I tend to binge like there's no tomorrow). Good work staying on track when you can't sleep? I hope you sleep well tonight.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/16 steps 3,314

First brava for bringing a scale to your friend's house👏🏻👏🏻 now THAT is commitment. Yes, first world problems😆. Have fun with your friend, I know it's hard to stay on track when we are outside our routine. Do your best and enjoy yourself 🤗

@Bluetail6
    Sending you hugs 🤗

Tazaria87
    PW 159.8
    CW 159.8

I'll see you all Sunday!

Glad you did the Elsa, that's all we really can do. Well done this week! Look at all of those walks and then that 5-mile loop, PLUS staying under your calorie budget, PLUS you hit your step goal EVERY DAY 👏🏻👏🏻 That was a tough one, getting take away and nothing for you. You've got some strong will power! Have a wonderful time camping.

Megan_smartiepant1970

Woo hoo!!! Way to go Megan 3.3 pounds 👏🏻👏🏻 all of those Megans and swim-Megans and terrific tracking days burned over three pounds!!

Thanks Theresa .... I haven't worked out since last Saturday when we did the 10 mile walk ... these headaches/migraines are getting in my way ... I am not eating much due to them .... Love my new Massager but it didn't help yesterday but boy is it powerful .... I am hoping I can go back to walking next week ....roommate is suppose to be home for the weekend so hopefully he will put up my gym ... I am burned out from swimming so I want to do the gym 3 days a week and walk 3 days a week with Saturday's doing the lonnnnnng walk ....today I felt nauseous with a migraine ... I slept most of the afternoon away (ughhhhh) still have a headache but not as intense
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My steps were 4,645
    My food was shyte tomorrow is a new day.
    My epic return got set back 1 day because my dad needed to get antibiotics today unexpectedly so we spent a lot of the day at the doctor's and commuting. All in all things are looking good.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    My steps were 4,645
    My epic return got set back 1 day because my dad needed to get antibiotics today unexpectedly so we spent a lot of the day at the doctor's and commuting. All in all things are looking good.

So glad to see you posting. Take things one day at a time.

Check in 7/16:
    Steps - 11229. That walk felt good. Wanted to go longer but my breathing worsened and my foot was getting bloated with fluid/blood. I could barely bend my toes. I hope I get the approval for my socks soon.
    Calories - 1710 or so. Over on salt, but I'm trying to increase a little at a time to see how it helps. I think daughter put to much on my popcorn tonight.
    Exercise - walk turned out to be 4.27 miles. Fitbit said 4.04. Going with google. Hopefully hitting the gym in the morning.

I want to try a hill but will have to do it early in the mornings. 1 mile long with 3 tiers and climbing about 200 feet. It makes me nervous since there aren't sidewalks for most of it and cars go 50 mph there.

I just reset my MFP settings to my current weight and went from 2069 calories to 1846 or so. That makes it closer to what I actually eat. This makes a total of 700 calories a day that MFP has taken back since I joined. I love that.

Awesome steps! That’s quite the walk. I love salt but it certainly does not love me. Hopefully it will help with your drops in pressure. Do you have asthma? It’s sucks when we want to do more but our bodies won’t let us. I hate getting old. I sure wish I had started this journey when I was younger. But it is always better later than never.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    ✅Steps 10,060
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ❌5/8 reminders
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 215.6
    CW (Current Weight): 211.8

Kinda back on track - I ate pretty well this week, the key will be to continue without slipping up too often!

Steps will come Sunday :)

Fantastic weigh in!!! :) You definitely sound like you've turned a corner. :)
    @Poobah1972

Well I've an old hand going back to when Atkins was the new thing... lol and over the years I learned all the little tips and tricks that make Atkins eating so enjoyable, but always keeping cico in mind. Thank you. We essentially get to eat all the yummy full flavored fully salted and seasoned food we want. And we even figured out some decent pasta substitutes, which is nice.

While I can eat 1400 - 1600 calories and not feel hungry... I have significantly upped my calorie intake since I started weight lifting. I find it ensures I'm full of energy throughout the entire day and workout. Weight Training days I'm all the way up to 2200 category give or take a few 100. Even on Cardio only days, I've crept up to 1700 +/-. I burn in the area of 5500 calories on double workout days, so I figure my body needs it. lol

7/16- 21,600 steps

I was able to get in my mini-Megan (for me it's a full grown Megan) today. I walked seven miles, four miles by myself listening to an audiobook and three miles with my hubby. Unfortunately the rest of the day was housework, vacuuming and mopping and stripping beds and laundry and more laundry. The day got away from me, I didn't get to the bills, emails, taking the car for an oil change, yard work AND meal planning. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, and the next day.

Seven miles... That's something. I'm thinking of going for a walk on the board walk around Ramsey Lake today... But it's going to be like 30 degree's. hehe, so I'm undecided. 😎
    Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

0.6 Your in the Green... Whoooo HOOoooo. Nice one Laura! :)
    My steps were 4,645

Hey Bebe!!! Missed you a bit on the news feed! :) Glad things are looking good. 👍
    Check in 7/16:
    Steps - 11229. That walk felt good. Wanted to go longer but my breathing worsened and my foot was getting bloated with fluid/blood. I could barely bend my toes. I hope I get the approval for my socks soon.
    Calories - 1710 or so. Over on salt, but I'm trying to increase a little at a time to see how it helps. I think daughter put to much on my popcorn tonight.
    Exercise - walk turned out to be 4.27 miles. Fitbit said 4.04. Going with google. Hopefully hitting the gym in the morning.

I want to try a hill but will have to do it early in the mornings. 1 mile long with 3 tiers and climbing about 200 feet. It makes me nervous since there aren't sidewalks for most of it and cars go 50 mph there.

I just reset my MFP settings to my current weight and went from 2069 calories to 1846 or so. That makes it closer to what I actually eat. This makes a total of 700 calories a day that MFP has taken back since I joined. I love that.

4.27 miles sounds like a retonkerous amount of walking.. At least for me, at the moment. So my hat's off to you Sir! I do like hills though, I count on that hill in my community to get my ticker going higher each lap. :)

Hehe interesting on the calories... I sort of started eating at a level where I would loose weight if I was at a normal weight, and as time goes on and I become more active I actually eat more. Wonder where I'll be in a year? Eating more, or eating less? I really don't know. :)
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Recap from last night (forgot to post it doh)! 😃

let's cut straight to the meat of it. TONIGHT(last night), WAS LEG DAY!!!! 🦵 (sexy yah? hmmmmmm YAH!!! 😆)

I ain't going to lie... I'm a beast, you know it and I know it. (You've all seen my face... lol 🤣)

Seriously though, Legs are really coming along great... Makes me feel better given the shoulder issues. Always a bright side, right? 😀

I completed 3 sets of 10 Hex Bar Deadlifts @ 240 pounds easier than I completed 230 pounds last week. Which MEANS MORE WEIGHT IS NEEDED! So were going up by 20lb from now on until I hit a road block. 😈😆

Leg Extensions are also doing extremely well... 140 pounds was a piece of cake.. So, I'll keep going up, maybe 10lbs next week. NOTE The machine is only rated for 200lb, I wonder how long before I get there?

All of it was good... Leg curls were hard mind you, that muscle just dies pretty quick.

Shrugs @ 200 pounds were also pretty easy.. So probably should go up at least 20 there. And the Calf raises... The burn. (thinking of getting a Calf raise block for more burn.) 😈😁🤗

Today will be another 5000+ calorie burn day. With the workout burn registering at a nice 910 calories. 🔥🔥🔥
    😎😁👍

And for all you low carbers out there... My fiancé prepared an absolutely amazing, Chicken Carbonara on Palmini Angel hair Pasta. This has become a go to product. Lasagna was great, and this was even better. So Delicious, low calorie and low carb. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN (kay you get it). 🤓

Thank you Lynn! You truly are the very best! And I love you Lots! ❤️

And that's that... 😉

jyj2aspxkc5u.jpg

And here is a little sneak peak at what's coming down the pipe. This is the top of my power rack. And what is that angled piece of metal nearly touching my ceiling? What in god's name might I be doing with that?

Looks nice yeah? Unfortunately I need some better tools to properly bolt it down tight.... I plan to get it done this weekend. So the I can get on with the excitement.

Ps I designed myself, and had the boys put it together for me in the shop. 👍

And for the dumbbell aficionado's out there I've included some shots of the Pepin Fat handle coupled with a few Ironmaster plates. And as you can see it's a match made in Dumbbell heaven.

Good night everyone... 😘🤗🤓😆

Sadly I got more dishes to do. YAY! 😝

puc3kv14uaor.jpg

• lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    lmf1012
    PW 140.2
    CW 139

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/16 steps 2,275