Replies

• naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Naomi9271
    Week 3 Weigh in
    Wednesday
    PW: 142
    CW: 142

I’m fine with this after last week's massive (for me) change. This week has been very bouncy, I guess as my body stabilizes. Who knows, LOL.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Nothing new or exciting going on.. just preparing for my annual family vacation. This year in Destin, FL! I’ll be gone from Saturday to Saturday and I want to bring a scale. How weird would that be? I feel like that may be the only thing that keeps me from overeating all day and night.

I brought a scale camping up north 4th of july weekend. Hahaha. My cousins were like, why the heck did you bring a scale camping? :D
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited July 2021
    Would anyone like to volunteer to be captain of this amazing RunTrackMinds team🤩? Not to worry, I get pep in my step from this team, so I would still plan on lingering around to help out if the new captain needed me or purely for selfish reasons! Lol

Each team usually has a Captain and a co-captain to back them up.

The captain and sometimes co-captain duties:
    • Get on here at least every few days
    • Able to access Google sheets
    • Responsible to enter weights before end of day, Saturday every week.
    • When a teammate needs assistance, responsible to help out and get special requests over to Ashley in the Captains Quarters chat room.
    • Optional(but shows significant weight loss results): Monitor a voluntary Daily check in each week. Basically if some teammates want to participate they check in Daily with the following: If they tracked that day Y/N? ; Were they Under their Calorie Goal? Y/N? Did they exercise for at least 20 mins? Y/N?

Let me know if anyone is interested!
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Tuesday 07/14
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes ring fit
    I was feeling yuck yesterday and not feeling it all, told myself would aim for 20 minutes and was able to do a bit more but otherwise was a lump. Started taking Sudafed three times a day in addition to my normal allergy pill to see if it will help with my tinnitus per my dr’s rx. I’ve felt more tired and nauseous the last few days, not sure if it’s because of that or just hormones. Supposedly sudafed is supposed to keep you awake, not make you tired
  • Krysless2
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Tuesday 07/14
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes ring fit
    I was feeling yuck yesterday and not feeling it all, told myself would aim for 20 minutes and was able to do a bit more but otherwise was a lump. Started taking Sudafed three times a day in addition to my normal allergy pill to see if it will help with my tinnitus per my dr’s rx. I’ve felt more tired and nauseous the last few days, not sure if it’s because of that or just hormones. Supposedly sudafed is supposed to keep you awake, not make you tired
    Ugh that sounds terrible! I really hope you feel better soon..
    How incredible that you still stayed under Calories and also managed to get in a work out! I catch myself eating constantly when I’m tired😴

• Krysless2
    Wed, July 21st
    Week 3 - Day 4
    Net Calories: 2396🤦🏻‍♀️
    Steps: 4322 Steps
    Water: 88oz

MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🔴🔴🟢🔴🔘🔘🔘(MUAC🟢YesDays)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: No
    • Exercise for 20mins: No
    No exercise to report! I was feeling real lazy today.
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Morning all,

@naomi9271 stop, your making me want to by an exercise bike and I have no space lol, I am glad your enjoying it though! How did you find London? If there are any UK countryside trails you should definitely do one even just to the the stark difference in terrain, we don't have the same beautiful mountains and trees you guys have but I love the winding country walks around rivers and fields here.

I wish I was brave enough to try camping with how much I love being out in nature but I literally have no clue how to do it and the idea doing it with no experience with a 2 year old is sooooo daunting.

@krysless2 I would offer but It isn't something I could promise to commit too, far to much on my plate as it is. Happy to support the group as much as I can though.

Week 3 Day 2
    Wednesday 21st July
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes - walking in an oven
    Steps:15,360

• naomi9271
    Week 3 Day 2
    Wednesday 21st July
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes - lugging buckets of water out to my poor thirsty trees/plants.

@NRTyreman Since you brought it up 😎, I did happen to check out what you need to run on Zwift. Turns out that it might still be free for runners and the only accessory you need is a shoe pod that costs £30 or so to measure your speed since you already have a treadmill and an HR monitor. Looks like they’re trying to build the running part up, so it’s still a bit beta.
  • naomi9271
    @Krysless2 I’m super close to goal weight now, so not a good candidate for captain-ship.
  • Krysless2
    naomi9271 wrote: »
    @Krysless2 I’m super close to goal weight now, so not a good candidate for captain-ship.

Me too! May I ask what your Goal Weight is? Mine is 125-130 and I’m 5’4.
    I’m super excited because this morning I just saw a 13- in front of my number! This moment will probably be short-lived since I’m heading off to a 7 day beach vacation with margaritas and big breakfast lunch and dinner plans!
    But still… I still saw a 13! Lol
    Sigh** I’m probably never going to leave these forums..
  • naomi9271

Me too! May I ask what your Goal Weight is? Mine is 125-130 and I’m 5’4.
    I’m super excited because this morning I just saw a 13- in front of my number! This moment will probably be short-lived since I’m heading off to a 7 day beach vacation with margaritas and big breakfast lunch and dinner plans!
    But still… I still saw a 13! Lol
    Sigh** I’m probably never going to leave these forums..

Sure! It’s 140. I hope to hit it by the end of the month. My lowest weigh-in this past week has been 141, so it seems achievable (fingers crossed). I’m 5’5” but sturdily built, so I already have visible obliques and a couple of rib bones showing…don’t think much lower than I am now would be very attractive, LOL. I was considering going down to my 20’s weight of 135, but reconsidered after realizing I have more muscle now than I did then.

Well, I’m going to have to figure out how to keep at my goal weight, which I expect will be as great or greater of a challenge as losing the 20lbs was. I wish there were more support on the forums for the “keep it off” as there is for the “take it off” part of the equation :)
  • Krysless2
    I guess I should start looking for those groups
  • naomi9271

Yes, I guess all team captains will work themselves out of a job!!! :)

• Krysless2

Yes, I guess all team captains will work themselves out of a job!!! :)
    Lol ..on my way out I’ll tell them they need an LOL Reaction for Naomi’s posts! 🤣
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Wed 07/21 ( I finally got the date right! My brain has been so scattered, edited other things when copy pasting but not that last couple days)
    Exercise: Yes, 40 minutes ring fit
    Didn't have much motivation starting exercising but did good once I finally got going. Got some healthy snacks prepped for the next few days
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Week 3 Day 3
    Thursday 22nd July
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - Walking
    Steps: 14,021
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 2 of July)