Replies

• NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4
    Friday 9th July
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (walked dog but didn't log fitbit mins)
    Steps: 12,431

@KakoHikes I'm mostly a morning excerise girl and then I post the previous days info.

Went to the trampoline park with my toddler, I'm definitely not as supple as teenage me :lol: feeling pretty horrendous because my nurse forgot to order my prescription so probably going take the weekend off ✌️
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    Week 2 Day 4
    Friday 9th July
    Exercise: yes (walked dog but didn't log fitbit mins)
    Steps: 12,431

Went to the trampoline park with my toddler, I'm definitely not as supple as teenage me :lol: feeling pretty horrendous because my nurse forgot to order my prescription so probably going take the weekend off
    naomi9271 wrote: »
    Week 1 Day 5 (so confused @Krysless2, is this right?)
    Thursday 8th July
    Exercise: yes

Hope you feel better soon! @NRTyreman
    Also, we’re in week 1

To be honest guys. I’ve been on here a loooong time and when we do these daily checkins all you REALLY have to do is put down the day or date at the top of your post.
    I personally do it a little differently to keep my notes clean. I pretty much use a template for each week and save it in my phone notes. That’s the reason I number the weeks and number the days. So I don’t have to go back in and date my notes. It makes copy and pasting easier. But other than that all your captain needs to see is the day or date because they could be in another time zone.
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 6
    Friday 07/09
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 50 minutes ring fit adventure
    Nothing too exciting, worked in morning, cooked chicken breasts in the slow cooker for my salads, quick stir frys. I like cooking carrots/potatoes/onions in the slow cooker at the same time under the chicken. They taste so nummy and are good snacks for a few days.

Thanks for the comments, good to know can post this the next day. Don’t think I’d remember to do it most nights. One day I might just surprise myself and become a morning exerciser… for now, ring fit adventure in the afternoon with ac is working for me.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 1 of July)
    PW = 144.85 lb
    CW = 144.85 lb
    Thanks.
  • smcinto
    smcinto Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    User name:smcinto
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW:140.8
    CW:140.6
  • naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 7
    Saturday 10 July
    Exercise: yes

Back inside. We’ve been having the crazy summer storms that flood the bike paths this week. It’s either 90+ or the rain is coming down in buckets….choose one. I’m really glad the inside training has been so much fun, or I’d be in trouble. Thank you, Zwift.

Oh, and the woman at the corner store asked if I was losing weight, and how I did it :smile: So it must show more than it seems to me that it does. Nice!
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    User name:KakoHikes
    PW:227.0
    CW:225.0
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Week 1, Day 7
    Saturday 07/10
    Exercise: Yes, used the walking lawnmower for 30 minutes. Both productive and a work out, then able to rest and use riding lawnmower for an hour
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Week 2 (is it?)
    User name: dracocapricorn
    PW: 158.5
    CW: 157.2
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    tzuvsms4x697.jpg
    **July Week 1**
    g3jetnqqnzsg.gif

This Week's Runners Up (posted 5 times):
    @NRTyreman. -5 times
    @Kakohikes. -4 times
    @Naomi9271. -4times

Those who create better daily habits are generally more successful overall, will anyone make it to 6 or 7 days for daily posts?!
    mdls2vxf2leb.gif

Click to view>> Week 1 Results have also been posted!!

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @scminto. - 1.40%
    2nd - @Naomi9271. - 1.22%
    3rd - @NRTyreman. - 0.96%
    2uweco3mgzor.gif
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW 176.1
    CW 175.8

It’s not a huge loss but it’s a loss 🙂
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1
    Sunday 07/11
    Exercise: Yes

Inside again. Tried a virtual group ride (D) and got dropped in 20 minutes. On the plus side, it took them 20 minutes to drop me. I will be back (Arnold Schwarzenegger voice).
  • CinnamonNoom
    CinnamonNoom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    User: CinnamonNoom
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 225.0
    CW: 226.6 (+2.6)

Sadly, I had a festival the day before weigh-in.
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1
    Sunday 07/11
    Exercise: Yes, walked outside for 30 minutes. Too warm to walk more, tried to talk myself to working out a bit more inside didn’t happen
    Changed my carbs goal to 200, was drs recommendation to stay under that, while not much lower than daily recommended by MFP, changing it lowered my calories by about 30 Not that much in grand scheme of things but still… I wanted those calories thank you very much.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ►WEIGH IN
    alpdexplorer
    July→ Week 2
    Weigh In→ Monday
    PW→ 343.8
    CW→ 344.2

I'm super bloated today. I don't know if I had too much sodium, ToM is approaching, or not enough water. It's not a huge gain, but it's not a loss, unfortunately. Hopefully next week is better. 🤞🏻
  • alpdexplorer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ►WEIGH IN
    alpdexplorer
    July→ Week 2
    Weigh In→ Monday
    PW→ 343.8
    CW→ 344.2

I'm super bloated today. I don't know if I had too much sodium, ToM is approaching, or not enough water. It's not a huge gain, but it's not a loss, unfortunately. Hopefully next week is better. 🤞🏻

And now this morning I'm 343. What the heck. 😒 I am not sure what caused my bloat, but I looked pregnant. 😂 Any way, I'm back on track this a.m. (thank goodness)

• naomi9271
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Week 2, Day 2
    Monday 07/12
    Exercise: Yes

Inside again (it’s like a sauna here). Another try for the virtual group ride (D) and kept up for 48 min of the hour ride until I gave up. So hot and sweaty and tired but also getting closer!!! Hopeful by next week I’ll be able to actually finish one.

@alpdexplorer been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Hugs!! I know what it’s like, and just trust yourself. (“Just” lol, makes it sound so easy). But you’ve got this.

Just now saw your follow-up 🤣

@KakoHikes Can you not just adjust your macros? I still can’t figure out how reducing your carb target wouldn’t just increase either your fat or protein target by that same difference while leaving your calorie target the same.
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    DAILY POST

W1─D1 ► Sunday, Jul 11
    ◘ Tracked→ Yes.
    ◘ Calories→ Under.
    ◘ Exercise→ No.
    ◘ Steps→ 3422 / 6000.

Exercise notes:
    I worked then played cards with the family til late so I didn't get my walk in.

W1─D2 ► Monday, Jul 12
    ◘ Tracked→ Yes.
    ◘ Calories→ Under.
    ◘ Exercise→ Yes.
    ◘ Steps→ 5601 / 6000.

Exercise notes:
    Not the most thrilling exercise, but it's something.

• KakoHikes
    Options
    Week 2, Day 2
    Monday 07/13
    Exercise: Nope- Monday is my long day at work and “rest” day

Week 2, Day 3
    Tuesday 07/13
    Exercise: Yes, 40 minutes ring fit

Posting yesterday and today at same time. Today went by so fast for some reason despite not having done that much. Had work in the morning but not sure where my afternoon and evening went *eyes ipad suspiciously*

@naomi9271 I have no clue. I did have a hard time finding the option on how to change my carbs and was in almost all the different setting options. Now I'm wondering if when I was in there if I may have touched something that adjusted it, maybe due to having lost some weight since last time I was in my goals section
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Naomi9271
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week 2
    PW 145.2
    CW 142

This is the last of that mysterious and sudden scale weight gain coming back off. Now I am back to where I would have been if it never happened and I had been losing week to week consistently. So weird. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again….it was difficult to get through those weeks without losing focus or getting too discouraged.
This discussion has been closed.