naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Naomi9271
    Week 2, Day 3
    Tuesday 07/13

Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Doing a structured training plan to make me stronger. Today’s workout was pretty hard. Hoping the weather is better tomorrow so I can go back outside and take a break from it (LOL).

@KakoHikes Betcha it’s your loss that brought it down, which makes it a win. Congratulations on the loss!
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DAILY POST

W1─D3 ► Tuesday, Jul 13
    ◘ Tracked→ Yes.
    ◘ UnderCalories→ Yes.
    ◘ Exercise→ Yes.
    ◘ Steps→ 8635 / 6000.

Exercise notes:
    I went on a walk with Daisers. 60 minutes, 2.04 miles

• alpdexplorer
    Options
    DAILY POST

W1─D4 ► Wednesday, Jul 14
    ◘ Tracked→ Yes.
    ◘ UnderCalories→ Yes.
    ◘ Exercise→ Yes.
    ◘ Steps→ 2648 / 6000.

Exercise notes:
    I didn't go on a walk, but I was up and down the stairs several times trying to get garage sale stuff together for this weekend. Stairs are a LOT of work, holy moses (especially when trying to carry boxes up and down). Honestly surprised I didn't fall due to being so clumsy.
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

I am so sorry I have been MIA, I guess when it rain is pours sometimes? I'm back with a gain, so I am sorry for wiping anyone's work this week! Sorry its a couple days late too.

I won't lie, I was in incredible pain and I didn't realise how bad my anxiety is without medication. I am sure it's a psychological thing but food and not moving seemed to be the only thing that made me feel half human! I also napped multiple times during the day which is super abnormal for me. You guys must think I am a walking disaster but I promise I am just an over sharer :lol: I promise you I am normally quite a happy and healthy person, definitely a drama queen though :lol:

Onto better things this week! Husband is being deployed Saturday morning so although I am very much behaving today, tomorrow and Saturday are going to have to be good choices but how on earth do you track calories when you're at restaurants? Also I am not denying myself bottomless brunch :love: Will be keeping my step count up though, might even be brave enough to do some exercise again :naughty:

NRTyreman
    Tuesday (Only weighed myself today, Thursday, as I was having a dramatic anxiety pain induced spiral)
    PW: 175
    CW: 176.4

I'm sorry you were going through all that! I hope you're starting to feel better. One day at a time.

I usually look up the restaurants menu. A lot of places now have a calorie count next to the meal as well. So you can see what you're getting before you decide. MyFitnessPal is pretty good at having items from restaurants in the list as well if you just type in the restaurant in search.
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Day 4
    Wednesday 07/14
    Exercise: Yes, 47 minute walk outside. My time had improved on that loop by almost 10 minutes this year. I still had to pause briefly on the hill to catch my breath, and then once to watch mama and baby deer
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I enabled this weird MFP feature to account for estimated calories burned and now I can’t find it again! If I’m recalling the explanation correctly it’s basically fluctuating my calorie Goal based on where I SHOULD be as an “active” person. I believe MFP described it as a more accurate way to account for how your activity is effecting your caloric goals. They did suggest the feature to be enabled only if you regularly sync your activity tracker and then your MFP diary throughout your day. I’m finally getting the hang of the fluctuation and I gotta say .. I’m really liking it so far.. it’s keeping me on my toes!! Will know more as I continue on with it!

Wed, July 14th
    Week 2 - Day 4
    Net Calories: 1981
    MUAC:
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise for 20mins: Yes
    Sunday - Saturday
    🌚🌟🌚🌚🔘🔘🔘(MUAC🌟YesDays)
    Steps: 8191 Steps
    Water: 70oz

Tues, July 13th
    Week 2 - Day 3
    Net Calories: 1851
    MUAC:
    Under Calories: No
    Steps: 9146 Steps
    Water: 90oz
    Sunday - Saturday
    🌚🌟🌚🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC🌟YesDays)
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Overall not too bad a day. Cleaned the house, did some lounging around on my day off 😊 and of course got in an iFit session

Thurs, July 15th
    Week 2 - Day 5
    Net Calories: 1568
    MUAC:
    Under Calories: Yes
    Sunday - Saturday
    🌚🌟🌚🌚🌟🔘🔘(MUAC🌟YesDays)
    Steps: 9252 Steps
    Water: 108oz
  • alpdexplorer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    DAILY POST

W2─D5 ► Thursday, Jul 15
    ◘ Tracked→ Yes.
    ◘ UnderCalories→ Yes.
    ◘ Exercise→ Yes.
    ◘ Steps→ 3938 / 6000.

Exercise notes:
    Another day of setting out garage sale crap; going up and down stairs, lifting heavy boxes, setting stuff out. That is a LOT of work. I was exhausted by the time I was done to the point I fell right asleep as soon as I laid down for bed. I forgot to set my alarm for work, too! (Only a few minutes late, thankfully). Definitely going on a walk tonight. It's been a couple days and it makes me feel lazy, lol
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Naomi9271
    Week 2, Day 4
    Wednesday 07/14

Under calories: No

A little (50) over calories today. Felt like I needed it, so I ate a little extra. Probably TOM related. I could have made it up with a little exercise, but I didn’t want to tie my exercise to my diet…seems like they should be unrelated to each other. One is fun, one less so :)
  • naomi9271
    Options
    @Krysless Whoops, this should be for Thursday. Don’t mind me, I’m just flakey like that….

Naomi9271
    Week 2, Day 4
    Wednesday 07/14
  • Krysless2
    Options
    naomi9271 wrote: »
    @Krysless Whoops, this should be for Thursday. Don’t mind me, I’m just flakey like that….

Naomi9271
    Week 2, Day 4
    Wednesday 07/14

So if that was Thursday then did you have a Yes day on Wednesday as well?
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Week 2, Day 5
    Thursday 07/15
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes walking outside. Beat my time by two minutes! No deer to distract me this time.
    Tried tofu for the first time, was a super simple recipe, dipped pieces in egg, coated them in panko and baked them in the oven. Quite nummy with some ketchup. Will have to try a different recipe next time now that I now it is not awful. Was talking to some friends who tried frog legs and alligator, which makes me cringe but they thought that was okay but then they think tofu is abhorrent. It’s funny what different tastes people have.
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Week 2, Day 5
    Thursday 07/15
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes walking outside. Beat my time by two minutes! No deer to distract me this time.
    Tried tofu for the first time, was a super simple recipe, dipped pieces in egg, coated them in panko and baked them in the oven. Quite nummy with some ketchup. Will have to try a different recipe next time now that I now it is not awful. Was talking to some friends who tried frog legs and alligator, which makes me cringe but they thought that was okay but then they think tofu is abhorrent. It’s funny what different tastes people have.

My favorite sauce for baked tofu is Thai peanut sauce. A bit of a splurge but you can slim it down if you make it yourself. Sooooo yummy!! :wink:
  • naomi9271
    Options
    @Krysless2 Yes, but scrolling back I don’t see it posted. Probably hit “done” instead of “post reply” or something. So that explains how I got the day mixed up. I scroll to my latest and update by one day.

Naomi9271
    Week 2, Day 4
    Friday

Exercise: No

Rest day.
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Week 2, Day 6
    Friday 07/16
    Under calories: Yes, barely but yes
    Exercise: yes, 40 minutes ring fit adventure
    I did make stuff for my lunches/dinners for the next few days. Turkey burgers, meatloaf, salads and roasted broccoli. I find it easier to make several things at a time and extras for a few days, even if it does give me more dishes to do short term.

I haven’t tried anything Thai before. There is a newish Thai food cart in the area I have been tempted to try, but always go with my favorites instead. May just need to try the peanut sauce some day
  • smcinto
    smcinto Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    User name: Smcinto
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW:140.6
    CW:140.0
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Naomi9271
    Week 2, Day 5
    Saturday

Got some new cycling shoes. They are a completely ridiculous orange color and I love them :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    tzuvsms4x697.jpg
    **July Week 2**
    g3jetnqqnzsg.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@Naomi9271.

This Week's Runners Up (posted 5 times):

@Kakohikes.
    mdls2vxf2leb.gif

Click to view>> Week 2 Results have also been posted!!

Congrats to our top 3:

1st - @Naomi9271. - 2.20%
    2nd - @Kakohikes. - 0.88%
    3rd - @dracocapricorn. - 0.82%

And congrats again to @Naomi9271. - 2.20% for taking 3rd overall this week.
    2uweco3mgzor.gif
  • KakoHikes
    Options
    Week 2, Day 7
    Saturday 07/17
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes of ring fit adventure

Week 3, Day 1
    Sunday 07/18
    Under calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes, 55 minutes of ring fit adventure.

Besides exercising, I had a pretty lazy today which was needed, yesterday was draining. I so don’t want to work tomorrow but at least I still get to work at home for another month or so. I am so working in my pjs for the morning.
This discussion has been closed.