Kaken21
    Tuesday
    PW: 224.2
    CW: 227
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    rachelrjh
    Thank you. The picture is cross stitch done from a kit. Of course I got off the pattern so added rows where they shouldn't be. I am not a painter. I am very happy with the results.
    I never knew that a cross-stitch could be that intricate. It’s amazing!
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    @sandielewis2001 you are beautiful in your before and after pic. I like your hair change in the after pic and you look healthier and happier.
    the tattoo of the dog on you upper leg is pretty. I want to get my first tattoo, but I can’t think of a design. Did you design that yourself?

@rachelrjh - I am not an artistic person at all so I usually start with just an idea of what I want and find an artist who has work I love. Then I let them run with the idea. For the dog on my leg I started with a picture of my dog and found an artist who did the really cool geometric style. He combined the two and I love the result!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,203 Member
    minstrelofsarcasm
    July Week Five

Weigh In Day: Wednesdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 168.6 (July 21st)
    CW (Current Weight): 169.6 (July 28th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 64.4 lbs

I've been slowly gaining throughout the month, and I'm desperately trying to pin it on water retention from weight lifting, but I know deep down inside it's from some poor diet choices that I keep saying I'll adjust and never do. I made several batches of cookies over the past few weeks, making sure to rigorously taste-test, because it would be horrible if a cookie from the front of the baking sheet tasted any different than the cookie from the back.

The good news is that the first step towards making any change is recognizing the problem is there, and I have quite a few ideas to use the veggies I recently purchased from the farmer's market, so I'll hopefully have the mental shift I need while cooking up some roasted veggie tacos. And hopefully that shift lasts through my weekend of Renaissance Faire food and my short visit into Wisconsin. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Picked a frame and mats for the cross stitch today. A light pink and a red wine color with a dark frame. Expect it to be done in about a month. Will post a picture then
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope002
    Monday
    PW 184.5
    CW 187
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    IDebraK
    Weigh in: Thursday
    SW: 159
    PW: 148.2
    CW: 148.8
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 186.6
    Cw 186.2
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Thursday
    Week 5
    pw: 160.1
    cw: 161
  • sandielewis2001
    July Week Five
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 212.4 (July 22nd)
    CW (Current Weight): 211.8 (July 29th)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,881 Member
    You have a new member joining you ... Please welcome @seltzer_lover :)
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Hi Everyone! :waves:

Really looking forward to joining a challenge and being an active member for August!
  • sandielewis2001
    Welcome to the group @seltzer_lover
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Kaj848
    Thursday
    Pw 161.0
    Cw 160.0

I saw the scale go to 159.8 for just a second before deciding to stop at 160. Soooo close to getting in the 150s!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,881 Member
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @alrosenfield7 :)
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    Welcome @alrosenfield7 & @seltzer_lover !

It is Friday, everybody!

@pacsnc6 That cross stitch is lovely.I used to dabble a bit with embroidery but that is amazing.

@1theresamcvean The photo looks so fun & happy. Wonderful!
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Friday
    Pw: 145
    Cw: 143.8

Lost to date: 54 pounds!

Welcome new members! I’m Rachel, one of the team motivators. I’ll tell you more about myself in the August chat room. I can’t wait to read everyone’s intro story for August.

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone! I’ll be posting my steps Sunday for the first time. I’m already over 65,000!
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    sorry should have posted yesterday:
    dbrinkmeyer
    PW 185.2
    CW 185
    Steps: 43588
This discussion has been closed.