July 29 Sign In

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    @TwistedSassette You've come so far with such great progress so quickly here in the UAC, and you have shown zero signs of letting up. That's what it takes to really win, and you should feel proud. I am proud of you!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @TwistedSassette you could consider July as your "test drive" of the UAC! You're revving the engine and ready to go for August! I can tell you're going to be a force to be reckoned with!!! :) 🚗 🏁
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,930 Member

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3/3 Pass Days used

Still planning to be in the Winner s’ Circle
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    I’m not in the winners circle and given that I started 7/6 and didn’t even consider pass days this months I don’t think I qualify for the Champions either. Happy to cheer everyone who will be on those two lists on though 🤗❤️

August is a new month!

✅✅✅ for today.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,456 Member
    @TwistedSassette nice job wait till August you’ll do fine.

Logged tracked over again I need to get my food head together hopefully a better day tomorrow on a positive note I did spin and found a great foam/massage roller it felt good. Not a real massage @Mrs_Hoffer but it still felt nice
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    I woke up 2 hours early this morning and found myself too awake to go back to sleep. So I decided to use that extra time to go outside and walk before the sun came up. Made for some unusually high walk/step totals for a weekday.

July 29

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes (213)
    ✅ - Calories within budget (1562 under, ate back 213 exercise calories)
    ✅ - Tracked every detail I consumed (all of it)

1 of 3 Pass Days Used (25th)

Personal Challenges Met: 23/29 days (2nd, 4th, 5th, 11th, 15th, 25th)
    ✅ - Net Carbs 30g or less (20g)
    ✅ - Protein 180g or more (198g)
    ✅ - 5+ Fruits/Veggies (8)
    ✅ - Workouts Completed (3)
    • Pre-Dawn Walk - 76 minutes (4.19 miles)
    • Morning Walk - 62 minutes (3.63 miles)
    • Afternoon Walk - 75 minutes (4.26 miles)

With 2 days remaining in July, and 2 pass days remaining, I will be eligible for the WC this month. Congrats to everyone who has stuck with the UAC throughout July, you are all true Champions!

Bravo on your Freggies!! 🍏🍐🍊🍋🍇🍓🍉🍑
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    SModa61 wrote: »

It is great to see the all the WCs and Champions to be. @Mshawski so you know, champions represent members who are active in the group to the end. Starting late, or lots of passes (like me), does not take you out of the running for UAC Champion. My notes would show that you are fully qualifying as a Champion. Congrats! :P

Most definitely! I couldn't agree more!! :)

Also, Sherri I have to give YOU major KUDOS! I don't know how you have the energy to do all that you're doing!! Day after day, week after week. Please don't worry about not being as supportive of individual group members as you've been in the past - we all know that your plate is filled and OVERFLOWING! And I don't mean your supper plate!! :lol We know that you'll get back to it as soon as you are able. {{{HUGS}}}. :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Jul 29:

C ❌ | T ✅ | E ✅ 60 minutes walking - 2 separate walks at work. Calories over, but just barely.
    Freggie servings today: 8

PASSES USED: Too many

✅ Yoga/stretching (daily) *Yes! Again at 4:45am!!:)
    :) Strength training (M,W,F) Rest day.

Personal Challenges Met: (18/29)

@snowshoe072 I hear ya! I have one of those that I use as well! :)
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:❌

Another pass day😬
    No Winners Circle for me!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,829 Member
    Thanks Teresa/AKA @Mrs_Hoffer ! <3
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,722 Member
    All good on all three.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Yes, yes, yes
    And back in the winners circle this month. 💪🏿
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Pass day, no exercise. I was on vacation the past few days and not able to log in, I did not however do real well, so more pass days.

Looking forward to a better August.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Special thanks to our team members who added their stories to the MFP Challenge Board UAC promo!!
    @SModa61
    @victorious55
    @brisingr68
    @thabit11
    @Mrs_Hoffer x 2!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Calories: way under my limit today
    Exercise: active stretching and walking
    Tracking: good
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    Exercise- two long walks, both well over 20 minutes today
    Tracked everything? Yep
    Stay within calories? Sure did

Freggies today were 8
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Exercise? :+1: You know, I can walk miles... I can run, albeit slowly, for at least a 1/4 mile even with my heel pain (Yeah, I know... don't do that!); and I can ride my bikes for miles, no real issues, usually. But damned if I'm not feeling like my heart is going to pound right out of my chest taking the stairs from the 3rd floor to the 7th floor today. Going down? No issues. Going up? I'm a huffing and a-puffin'! But I'll keep at it... eventually, I hope, I'll be able to do it easily. (My office is on the 7th floor, but the courtrooms are on floors 2-8, so from one week, sometimes one day, to the next I don't know where I'll be. :) )

Tracking? :+1:

Calories? :-1::frowning: