Options
    Tue 07/27
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes ring fit

Wed 07/28
    Under calories: No, ended up being about 600 over with my exercise calories
    Exercise: Yes, 60 active minutes per my fitbit. Walking on beach, around town.

I appreciate your guys comments and advise. I used to know how to plan ahead better but in some ways feels like starting over. I am so used to staying at home the majority of the time I don't remember "normal life" anymore. I almost didn't log because I didn't want to know but trying to view it as a learning experience. Either way it was a fun day and was great to hang out with my friend face to face.

My goal weight is 170lbs. Once I get there I will reassess, and probably aim for 150lbs, but for right now 170lbs sounds like a doable, less overwhelming, goal. I've gotten down to that weight before, and at 170lbs I'd be considered overweight instead of obese.

• NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 3
    Thrus 29th July
    Tracked - yes
    Calories - Under
    Exercise - yes, walk & took my bike out for the first time
    Steps - 18,212

Absolutely shattered after a non stop day yesterday!

@naomi9271 thank you :lol: I am so glad someone else else has been through the same info and came to the same conclusions :lol: If i got to my ideal weight I would 100% have ribs showing. I think my goal weight will be when I start hating my breast & rib bones. For health purposes they actually say you waist to height is far more important and that was ideal 14lb ago.
  • naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 5
    Thursday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes -

@NRTyreman LOL, I was hoping to spare you some bother. I am glad, though, that I’m not the only one who had to emerge from those rabbit holes :) Makes me feel less nuts 🤣 And yay you got your bike! Welcome to the dark side!!!!

@KakoHikes Smart. Dividing it up into smaller and more quickly attainable goals….love that. It’s like @alpdexplorer coloring chart.
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thur 07/29
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes ring fit

Yesterday felt like it flew by, had so much to do. It wasn’t until almost the end of my day that got exercise in but it happened.
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 4
    Fri 30th July
    Tracked - yes
    Calories - Under
    Exercise - yes, painting and cleaning
    Steps - 9,5

My toddler's nursery had a confirmed COVID19, whole place has been shut and he's meant to isolate. As I am the only one here this also means I am not meant to leave the house either...

This will be a long 10 days :lol:, I am probably not going to make those 12k steps either!
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6
    Friday
    Exercise: Yes

Last day of the climbing challenge, so, as I am a glutton for punishment, I rode one of their routes. It’s hazy here too, @alpdexplorer . We’re getting smoke from the California fires. Can’t tell that’s what it is, no smell, but we haven’t had blue skies in a long time.

Oh no, @NRTyreman!!! If I were there, I’d send you a file in a (low calorie) cake!!!! 🤣
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Fri 07/30
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes ring fit

Made my first egg sandwich for something different, was lazy and uninspired, just had egg, nutritional yeast and strawberries in it. Any favorite things you guys like to put in them?
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 4 of July)
    PW = 144.18 lb
    CW = 146.61 lb
    Posted 2nd time. Thanks.
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 4 Day 7
    Saturday
    Exercise: Yes

Long “recovery ride” at an easy pace. I didn’t understand before reading up on it that you don’t need to kill yourself to build strength or burn calories. In fact, it’s pretty much the opposite. LOL, better late than never.

@KakoHikes I like sautéed red bell pepper and onion and/or smoked paprika in my egg sandwiches.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10839906/team-run-track-minds-august#latest

August team thread is up, would anyone like to help keep track of daily posts and weights for the week?
This discussion has been closed.