TEAM: Flab-U-Less (August)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• Mimmica
    Mimmica Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Woohoo! Happy to be here!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello! So happy to be part of this biggest looser! I did it a long time ago but can’t remember my results- I’m hoping for a good month! I’m pretty pumped! Please feel free to add me as I love the encouragement and I do my best to encourage others :)
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    @AB0215, is this where I’ll post my weight tomorrow?
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I missed last week's weigh-in.

TypingToaster
    August Week 1
    Current weight: 336.8

My goal for this month is to get back into an exercise routine and get down to 323 pounds (lose 13.8 pounds) at the end of this month.
  • JourneyAlone
    JourneyAlone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Glad to be apart of this team!

JourneyAlone
    Saturday
    299 (07/30)

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    Sunday, Aug 1st
    Previous Weight: 232.5
    Current Weight: 231.8
  • Mimmica
    Mimmica Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mimmica
    Aug 1st
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    August week 1
    Monday
    PW: 153.1
    CW: 155.8

• girlfacedolly
    girlfacedolly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: mon
    Previous Weight: 167.4
    Today's Weight: 166.8
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    Good morning! Today is weigh in day as well as my personal measurement day! I was pleasantly surprised with both.

My information is as follows:

Username: jennipooh82
    Weigh in week: Aug, week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 200.2 (sign up weight for August)
    Todays weight: 196.6
  • Augos
    Augos Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Augos
    Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 302.0
    CW: 297.0

Really glad to start this month off below 300 pounds :) Didn't think it would go this fast. My goal for August is 282 pounds. A bit fast still, but I'm thinking of slowing it to more normal levels at about 250 pounds.

And hello everyone, new and old!
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    LETS GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!
    How is everyone doing? Seems a bit quiet these past couple days! Any struggles/NSV’s to share; encouragement? I’d love to hear them :)
    Happy Friday everyone
  • divaajp316
    divaajp316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I weighed in at 128.6 today. A full pound down! Very happy!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    August Week 1
    PW: 152.6
    CW: 152.6
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hello team Flab-u-less

Within the main weight loss challenge we have another optional, but highly recommended, challenge. It is called the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge, or the MUAC. It is based on another MFP challenge group by the same name, the Ultimate Accountability Challenge or the UAC.

The way it works is simple:

1. Log everything you eat that has calories in MFP.
    2. Stay inside your allotted daily calorie budget.
    3. Do at least 20 minutes of activity daily. This could be anything that gets you off the couch and being active: run, walk, cycle, swim, gardening, housework, yoga, gym, etc.
    4. Report each day on this thread (something to the effect of logged food: yes, under calories: yes, exercise: yes, and a brief description is nice)

****When you post your accountability, please put the date, or the day of the week to which you are referring. We are all in different time zones, and some people post in the evening for that day, and others post the next morning, so it gets confusing trying to decipher without a day or date. Thanks!!!*****

You get one free pass day a week (went over calories, could not log food, rest day, etc). At the end of the week, if you have managed to be "accountable" (three yes's) for at least 6 of 7 days, you will be recognized on this thread as being in the Winner's Circle!

Consistency and new habits have been shown to be the keys to long term successful weight loss. Why not make the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge your new habit, that you do consistently?!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge starts Sunday August 8th!

Here's to a great August!!
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm on vacation and don't have access to a scale! I'll be back next week!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm on vacation and don't have access to a scale! I'll be back next week!

Glad to see you’re still with us!! Your name doesn't roll over once you miss two weeks of weighins but as soon as you’re back, please do make sure you tag one of us.. @AB0215 , @Augos or myself, and we’ll see about adding you back 😊
  • tina9572
    tina9572 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Tina9572
    August week 1

PW : 172,6
    CW : 172,8
  • waterlily1290
    waterlily1290 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Waterlily1290
    August week 1