Replies

• Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Walking for exercise
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options

@ashleycarole86 Wow! you did so many things, good luck to the rest of them. I remember wanting to ride a hot air balloon when I was a child, now I wonder if I should do it too :smile:

@oh_jackie Great efforts 🤩, I was really inspired by your yesterday's workout ( 1 hour+ stair) this is something I really want to do, my maximum is 21 or 22 minutes.

@Winner_in_Life So inspiring 😆, this is another thing I wanted to do, running, but I will wait on it until I lose more weight, it might get easier to try then. good luck to you :blush:
  • thabit11
    Options

@clealapouge welcome home, seems like you had an epic time, I'm happy for you, and good luck with avoiding snacking.

@lesdarts180 hope the sore goas away by Saturday, goodnight to you :smile:

@WhatMeRunning amazing efforts as always, I happened to see your post on the Running challenge. I will join in one day for sure 🏃‍♀️.
  • thabit11
    Options

@GrandmaJackie great work, wish you the same for the rest of the month 🤩💪.

@crusherbrickman Good luck with your diet and fasting, and may you have a productive month 🤞.

@TerriRichardson112 wish you to have a perfect month 💪💪.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @clutterqueen - your kayaking stories make me so happy. There is something so peaceful about being on the water. I own 2 kayaks that haven’t been used at all this year. Sigh…..maybe this fall. You’ve inspired me to get them out.

@seilidhe -=congrats on the good A1C numbers- how exciting!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3

Pass days: 1/3

Freggie report:

Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day
    Week of July 25 avg 3.42

Sunday: 3
    Monday: 3
    Tuesday: 5
    Wednesday: 5
    Thursday: 5
    Friday: 7
  • thabit11
    Options

@snowshoe072 If not for this Pizza 😲! But good luck with all your summer plans.

@SummerSkier Great job, hope you the best for this month.

@TwistedSassette Happy birthday to you. I was really inspired by your yesterday's post, I hope you reach your goal and maintain it 💪🤞.

@mshawski Hope to see you in the winner's circle 🤞.
  • thabit11
    Options

@biketheworld Good luck with your summer plans, hopefully, it will come alright 🤞💜.

@Mrs_Hoffer Sometimes, the world has a saying on our plans! Nonetheless, good luck with your car purchase plan.

@MaltedTea I hope you will have a great time on your trip, and you're on schedule, hope to continue on to the end of the month 🤞🤩.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette Wishing you a Happy belated birthday!!🎉

I was in a crafting mood all day yesterday so waited until 9pm to get my spin ride in. Then my bike wouldn't install the update and after over an hour of fiddling with it finally figured out that I needed clear the cache and finished my ride at 10:45.✅✅✅
  • thabit11
    Options

@Healthymumlife Not giving up is what matters, life is not perfect so we can't wait for it to do well, we will just keep going and try our best to have better days than bad days. I wish you all the luck in your health journey 🥰.

@bradkcrew amazing efforts on exercising! hope you have a great month and find what you need in this group 🤞💪.

@clutterqueen You are having a very productive summer, hope it continues to the end 🥰.
  • thabit11
    Options

@_JeffreyD_ and @readyornot1234 I hope you will do everything you planned to do, good luck to both of you 🤞.

@donna25trinity Good thinking! we don't want any injuries that hinder our progress, hope you feel better soon 😳💜.

@fossil9078 great job, hope to see you in the winner's circle 🤞💪.
  • thabit11
    Options

@victorious55 Great efforts so far, hope to see you in the winner's circle with 29 days of nuts free 🤞🤞.

@tdrjustus3 good luck to you, hope you have a productive month 🤞💜.

@jamcnewman I'm sorry to read that!! I hope everything settles in Western Canada! Great treadmill by the way.
  • thabit11
    Options

@seilidhe You are on the right page 👍. It's great NEWS!!! I'm so happy for you 🤩🤩!! It wasn't a really bad day! you did exercise and you've received this positive report! Wish you good luck and congrats!

@LazyBlondeChef I hope you get all well again! Good thinking on postponing your muscle workout! Hope you close Apple rings for every day of the month 🤞🤞.

@MadisonMolly2017 That's something great, good luck to you 💜.
  • thabit11
    Options

@JTreasures great job, I hope you have a great month.

@Geneveremfp Walking is great! good luck to you :smiley:

@Bovaryoo I'm glad things worked out for you 👍👍.
  • thabit11
    Options
    August 6

Yes to all Questions
    Padd day: 0
    Calories to burn: 45,430. Yesterday: 41,580. Just did walking today since my weight went up.

All I want to do this summer is to eat better and find time to swim more.

Goodnight / good morning to you all 💜💛
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe

Awesome work on the A1C when labs come back better then expected it’s a wonderful feeling makes us jazzed to do more work enjoy your weekend
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    @WhatMeRunning amazing efforts as always, I happened to see your post on the Running challenge. I will join in one day for sure 🏃‍♀️.
    Join any time! Loads of great support and advice for everyone from completely new runners to Boston runners and beyond! That challenge goes month to month and is started by any regular member, I just so happened to be the one to post this month. It has been going for many years now and will likely last as long as MFP is around.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ 8/6/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 155 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.......... 22,300+ ........ 110 m Walking .... 30 m house cleaning .. 15 m gardening

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,753 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 That list is pretty impressive – sounds like you enjoy adventures! Well done and I hope you get that balloon ride!

@clealapouge – also very adventurous!

@WhatMeRunning I love all those additional challenges – well done. 2 ½ hours walking is pretty impressive!
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,753 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 I don’t remember that Cliff Richards track at all (mind you, I was never a big Cliff fan, I was an Elvis fan myself)