August 7

Options
124»

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,074 Member
    Options
    Hi all wow hubby and i read each and everyone of ur positivity messages. Really profound words and messages guys. Thank u for sharing!!! Xox
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Yes @TerriRichardson112 I am grateful every day that he came into my life 44 years ago❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Back to read some more posts.

Same...

@stella7x7 @GrandmaJackie @biketheworld Glad you all enjoyed your special meals!

@Mrs_Hoffer More walking in the rain with one's spouse (well kinda, the rescue was sweet)

@bradcrew Let us know if you have questions about getting your calories in (or, conversely, logging your exercise)

@RangerRickL Three cheers for family reunions!

@readyornot1234 What a beautiful - and, yes, positive - perspective

@ashleycarole86 Too few people play Frisbee anymore; glad you're among the people keeping it alive!

@seilidhe Congrats on your bike time and congrats for your resilience!

@jamcnewman So happy you're enjoying the UAC too, Julie! I lurv your dog!

@idoliov Ironically, and as mentioned by @lesdarts180, not quitting often means you're winning!

@LazyBlondeChef Glad you're on the mend!

@TwistedSassette That sounds like a practice of self-control and discipline; very impressive!

@WhatMeRunning There are already several grandfathers in the Dad Bod Thread...just saying lol

@MadisonMolly2017 Your "extreme gratefulness" is extremely inspirational

@znaoiec You really went the distance! Kudos!

The pass day has passed @crusherbrickman and @clutterqueen Glad you're both continuing to push!

And congrats to everyone who logged their "3 YES Day:" @SummerSkier @tdrjustus3 @TerriRichardson112 @Winner_in_Life @mshawski @DebyS137 @calvin20874

And thanks to everyone who shared a kind word about my post in the main forums yesterday 🤗

Thank you @MaltedTea!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    We had a wonderful trip up and back to Saskatoon to see our daughter! Beautiful day.

Yes to tracking every lick, bite, and taste ✅

Yes to exercise with a wonderful walk together being pulled at high speed by an 11 month old 60 pound puppy ✅

Yes to keeping within my calories (I did use my earned exercise calories as were recorded by my FitBit and have less than 100 calories left — so shutting it all down for the night) ✅

So no need for the pass day today (which I was fine with using should it have been needed).

Wishing everyone a great start to the week tomorrow.

Julie
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity - Positivity breeds positivity 😂
    @victorious55 - Lots of Freggies, and nuts in moderation can be healthy. But a little of what you fancy can be difficult. My kryptonite is 🍫 I love how you reframe the catastrophe thinking.
    @jamcnewman - Another great day in the bag. Family time is so important.
    @JTreasures - Hurray for 3 x yes. Keep them coming.
    @MaltedTea - Where have you posted in the main forums?

Well done everybody. I love the positivity theme for today. It was very uplifting reading all the posts. We've got this. Onward and upward!

I will check back later today to catch up with late posts.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,074 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity - Positivity breeds positivity 😂
    @victorious55 - Lots of Freggies, and nuts in moderation can be healthy. But a little of what you fancy can be difficult. My kryptonite is 🍫 I love how you reframe the catastrophe thinking.
    @jamcnewman - Another great day in the bag. Family time is so important.
    @JTreasures - Hurray for 3 x yes. Keep them coming.
    @MaltedTea - Where have you posted in the main forums?

Well done everybody. I love the positivity theme for today. It was very uplifting reading all the posts. We've got this. Onward and upward!

I will check back later today to catch up with late posts.

It certainly does!!! Xo
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Yes to all three by a thin margin.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    idoliov wrote: »
    Took pass days on Thursday and Friday so I’m over for the month and we’re only a week in. So it goes.But I’m not quitting. 3 YES day today - a brisk 30 minute treadmill walk.

@idoliov if you're sitting at 3 pass days, you're still eligible for the Winner's Circle. It's the 4th pass day that puts you out of the Winner's Circle. Just FYI.....
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options

@Mrs_Hoffer - you are the epitome of positivity. I have my fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow so that you can get in those 31 miles. I am positive that you will succeed.

Thanks @TerriRichardson112 :) That's awfully sweet of you to say!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    idoliov wrote: »
    Took pass days on Thursday and Friday so I’m over for the month and we’re only a week in. So it goes.But I’m not quitting. 3 YES day today - a brisk 30 minute treadmill walk.

"not quitting" is the secret to success!

@lesdarts180 you are so right about that!!!!! :)
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Pass day 3. WELP. Not how I wanted the month to start, but just struggling lately with motivation, stress, etc. Positivity for me is giving myself some grace to have a bad day (or a few bad days). I still didn't go too crazy since most of the day I wasn't expecting this to be a pass day. I don't know if I'll ever get to the Winner's Circle, but this group is still helping keep me on track MORE of the time than I fall off and helping me keep the little detours from becoming completely derailed (especially when I'm going through a struggling phase). So thanks all.

@RangerRickL - has a great example of someone tracking with jars of marbles. I think it’s @SummerSkier. @MadisonMolly2017 or @Mrs_Hoffer ?
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3