August 20

Options

Replies

• Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Pass day 4.

I tracked and was active but my husband turned up with a bottle of red wine after I'd used up my calories.

I'll still stay on here and try not to have any more pass days but no winners circle for me this month.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Walk in Central Park 🌳 with a friend. Talked him into the 6 mile loop and I ended up with 9 miles for the day.
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes

As others have said, moderation is a key component for me. For the 21st, I had pizza for lunch, but then my friend and I went out to dinner and went to a salad place (not exactly low calorie salads, though 😂 ). I felt happy and satisfied though. I also need to log daily and get in some type of movement to keep me in a good mindset.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @JennyRebecca1978 Thank you, I loved today's topic 💜💜. I learned so much from UAC, and I spread the knowledge to my family and anyone who wanted to lose weight or maintain.

@victorious55 congrats on hitting 16 days of nut free 👏👏👏 30 days lets go!!

@oh_jackie and @Winner_in_Life congrats on epic workouts 💪💪.
  • thabit11
    Options
    @SummerSkier I missed UAC when I took a month break too. I can control myself much better with reporting in. Congrats on having 0 pass days so far, good luck to the rest of the month 🤞🔥

@WhatMeRunning I'm happy you have discovered UAC, we also learned from your journey 🤗.

@KCJen I hope the rest of the month turn to the better end, good luck to you 💜🤞.
  • thabit11
    Options
    @mshawski I also learned this! Before, I would always wonder, what am I going to do next? Because it didn't seem right to get back to my old habits after losing my target weight. Now I know what I should do when I hit my goal. I really wish a fast recovery to your son! And good luck with your plans 🤞🤞💜.

@TerriRichardson112 Such exercise variations 👏👏.

@clutterqueen Good point 👍👍🤗!!

@stella7x7 Great efforts, wish you the best to the end of the month 🤞.
  • thabit11
    Options
    @snowshoe072 Thank you for sharing! "There is always tomorrow"! That's hit the mark! Good luck to you 🤞🤞.

@Mrs_Hoffer I completely agree with you! I'm happy I'm not giving up on myself this time, I hope I never would! Wish the same to all of us 💜💜.

@bradkcrew It's always feels good to do better than expected or planned, it makes you think, I just need the get up and let my body lead the way, or something like that. Good luck to you 🤞🤞.