August 20

13ยป

Replies

• thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    @tahm42 That's amazing! I'm happy you've this state of mind, I should follow your example ๐Ÿค—.

@RangerRickL Happy belated birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ.

@ForLangston, @LazyBlondeChef , @JTreasures and @tdrjustus3 Congrats on hitting all the yeses today, good luck to the rest of the month ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช.
  • thabit11
    @ashleycarole86 I'm happy you found your way in this healthy journey, and kudos for plenty of exercises ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

@seilidhe I'm really inspired by you! We can't have perfect day every day! There are days with so many obstacles that you can't do much about it! Not giving up is the right mindset to get back on track! I hope the best for you and thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ.

@MadisonMolly2017 5 days streak lets go!!! Good luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.
  • thabit11
    @GrandmaJackie and @jamcnewman May you have better days!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฅฐ

@Healthymumlife If this is your third pass day, then you're still within the winner's circle! Good luck to you! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

@idoliov if only Fridays are passes, then you have 6 of healthy tarcked days, that's great too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • thabit11
    @Geneveremfp being a champion is amazing too, means you're not giving up on your self no matter how hard the month turn to be! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Bovaryoo great efforts on Friday! Love it when we do more exercises than planned !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    AUGUST 20

Exercised: Yes - Crossrope HIIT - fun one!
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes

2/3 Pass Days Used

UAC has taught me a lot but the one thing I will take with me is consistency!! I was pretty erratic when it came to exercise...now I schedule in 20 minutes everyday to just do something. With it scheduled I tend to put in more but it's knowing I only have to do 20!!!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Pass #2
    We're in heavy smoke from the fires, so I'm hunkered down at home. No exercise, and I ordered takeout for dinner. I worry about the people and animals that are close to the fires, and my heart aches.

Oh dear I hope you're OK - it is all so terribly heartbreaking.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,982 Member
    Pass Day, #3. Now to see if I can keep it at that.

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,125 Member
    Aug. 20

Exercise: 50 minutes biking, 20 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 10
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? โœ…
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? โœ…
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? โœ…
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3
    July 8/3

3x yes

4/3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited September 2021
    Full calendar available on AUG312021 post. Here's today's late entry

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout, Press (36), Skipping (10) TOTAL: 46
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 285
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 27%
    Pass Days Used: (AUG06)(AUG16)