@whatmerunning great work with the long walks!!xox
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,023 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 dancing is a great fun way to get a workout in. It's raining all week here so I will I've do do sum dancing today as a workout. Xo
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Spent the day with a new kitten I found wandering around outside. It’s only been one day and I’ve already spent nearly $300 on him($180 was at the vet). My husband will be devastated if someone claims him after we’ve started getting attached. He went around knocking on doors yesterday trying to find out if anyone was missing the little guy. We went on Next Door app to see if anyone reported him missing. We had him scanned for a microchip.

02nqgr31xqoj.jpeg

Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅

He | she is so good looking. And you are wonderful people....
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @victorious55 awesome work being but free. Xo

@bradkcrew great work esp with hills & all. I was love nothing more to be able to jog again. Did my 1st jog in a long time and caused a lot of pain due to previous injury so have put on the back burner for now I do get super inspired wen I hear about all it running sucesses. Xox

@RangerRickL & @jana_2020 wow so profound i just had to tell hubby that one. Thanks for sharing.

@tdrjustus3 happy anniversary, hope u both shared a lovely time! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @seilidhe Ha ha not a bad mum at all I tots know wat u mean I have a hubby that loves his fun food lol I find it difficult to cook & handle his food cos it's so tempting and I have actually started to refuse making his I've cream as it's too tempting! So u do wat ever u hve to keep urself focused on ur goals. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    idoliov wrote: »
    Yesterday was a 0 yes day. Today was a 3 YES day with room to spare in the calorie budget. I’ve restarted the couch to 5k training program and today was the 4th workout.

Good luck with it. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    August 23

✅✅✅ 2️⃣ pass days remaining

Great 45 minute walk in the rain tonight with the puppy. Under calories and tracked it all!

With thanks from me to all the volunteers who make UAC so terrific. These are my first days on MFP and I could not be more grateful for the start you’ve helped me to have. Signed up for September!

How keen of u walking in the rain. Well done. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    My apologies for all the typos today. Lol. Im using a different phone so the prediction typing function isn't great. Xo
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3

Pass days: 2/3

Freggie report:
    Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day
    Week of July 25 avg 3.42
    Week of August 1 avg 4.57
    Week of August 8: avg 4.57
    Week of August 15: avg 4.71

Sunday: 5