August 25

Options

Replies

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    More fantastic pics today. I just love this!

@mshawski - we have tree frogs too and I get such a kick out of them. We also have a pond with green frogs that float with just their eyes sticking out of the water. It’s hilarious.

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity I’m so impressed you didn’t let a Blackout derail your day!

@mshawski I’m so glad the isolation period is over for the kiddo! I agree, a little celebration is definitely in order!

@jamcnewman 18 pounds down since June 29 is quite an accomplishment! Well done!
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman Great job--Congrats!
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman - congrats on the loss! 🤗
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and push-ups. The dog wanted to do a couple of extra long walks today so it was a good day to be outside.

Lots of wonderful pictures again!!! So much fun to see these. Thank you for sharing!
    @Geneveremfp I loved your description of the pool with the butterflies. It sounds lovely.

@jamcnewman Congrats on your weigh in! Terrific job!

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,075 Member
    Options
    August 25

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Such a relief to be assured that I am on the right track.

Good day today with ✅✅✅
    Just back from an 85 minute walk with the pup. Given we can’t go to the dog park or have play dates, we’ve been doing extra long walks to tire this puppy out. I was so pleased that I had the new harness sorted and he didn’t pull on the leash at all. Then we got home I realized it had come off and was having no effect at all. 🤪 What can I say — it was dark and he is jet black. But the good news is that he is much better behaved than I realized! I’ll take the win.

Wishing everyone a good night/morning.

Julie
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Successful weigh in today!

This is my second weigh in since the shocking revelation on June 29 which confirmed a lifetime high weight. We had a good talk about how to get started and set a follow up weigh in for July 27, four weeks later.

On July 27 I weighed in 11 pounds down, and joined MFP that day on the advice of the nutritionist. I found and joined this wonderful group a few days later.

Today I was an additional 7 pounds down, making a total of 18 pounds gone since June 29. This has been a terrific start for me and I really feel optimistic about the long journey ahead.

I was also happy to have guidance from the nutritionist at my doctor’s office to adjust my set daily calories and macros. I will see her again in four weeks. 🥰

Congratulations @jamcnewman !! I can feel your excitement!! Awesome that you can confer with the nutritionist🎉🎉
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! @jamcnewman . You're so inspiring. Thanks for posting that.

Yes x 3 today
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,075 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Successful weigh in today!
    This is my second weigh in since the shocking revelation on June 29 which confirmed a lifetime high weight. We had a good talk about how to get started and set a follow up weigh in for July 27, four weeks later.

On July 27 I weighed in 11 pounds down, and joined MFP that day on the advice of the nutritionist. I found and joined this wonderful group a few days later.

Today I was an additional 7 pounds down, making a total of 18 pounds gone since June 29. This has been a terrific start for me and I really feel optimistic about the long journey ahead.

I was also happy to have guidance from the nutritionist at my doctor’s office to adjust my set daily calories and macros. I will see her again in four weeks. 🥰

Congratulations @jamcnewman !! I can feel your excitement!! Awesome that you can confer with the nutritionist🎉🎉

Thanks so much @MadisonMolly2017 😊 Nutritionist and Exercise Physiologist are free services offered at my doctor’s clinic. I hadn’t taken advantage of them before, but see now that they are key to my support system. I had an in person consultation with each today.