Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Tuesday, August 24
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 1638
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    A lazy day with too much food. Not much to say about it, it happens. :) I will need to change my food a bit. Realized I really don't get enough protein. Might be why my weight isn't changing much. I will get shakes with more protein soon so will see if that helps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ........Please welcome @PurpleParkerPepper :)
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Welcome to @PurpleParkerPepper
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-153.4
    Current-154.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    Back at the school, It has been super busy, but I think we are getting our lives organized, ha. Im exhausted, but Im planning to start getting up earlty again starting next week to start working out regularly again.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    For anyone wondering about taking on co-captain or motivator- it's honestly easy to do. @Jessicakrall8 is fantastic to work with. I can also email loads of images that I've stored to get you started. I found it's a good focus.
    Jess has admitted her own struggles & I"m there too- you don't need to be a perfect example or the most successful.
    Quite a few post regularly anyway and it would be an enhancement of that.
    I'm not dropping the role because of anything negative at all. I've joined with a friend who's ex-WW & set up own business and I'm simply doubling everything at the moment. I can seriously recommend taking this small role to help you.

@JoDavo66 Gosh I'm gonna miss you...you've been such a joy to work with as well. PLEASE keep in touch, my friend...and if you ever have a second thought, we'd love to welcome you back!!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @carinanichols4726 :)
  • jessicakrall8
    edited August 2021
    Options
    wsb5o2ru7x2u.jpg

Welcome to TrimStones to our newbies!!

@teresalc304
    @ellie3285
    @PurpleParkerPepper
    @carinanichols4726
    @yukie86

September stats begin on Sunday the 29th of August and we're all looking forward to great numbers this month! More importantly than those numbers though, are all of the little changes you'll be making this month...moving more...snacking less...healthier foods...meal planning...journaling...tracking...drinking more water...finding new routines...giving up bad habits...being accountable...finding ways to walk more...new exercise routines...finding a weight loss buddy...setting goals...there are a million of them. Don't try to do them all at once...just make new small changes when you're ready. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Let your team know what we can do to help...participate in our discussions, post questions, share recipes and most of all, SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES...I guarantee something you say will help someone else and you'll become an important part of someone else's support system. That's what our team is about! @mulecanter and I am here to help in any way we can.

Looking forward to a great month with you as last week I was finally able to get moving again since my knee injury from last December. It felt great, even though it had nothing to do with the scale. Those non-scale victories feel amazing. You'll see many of those this month. YOU GOT THIS!!!

Looking for a couple of volunteers who might want to assist the team as a MOTIVATOR and as a CO-CAPTAIN. If you feel you might be a good addition to the team, send me a private message off the main screen under MAIL and explain how you feel you could assist the team. I'd love to work with you.

Good luck in September...let's make it a amazing month! It all starts one step at a time!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    r2d6o3d8eaa3.jpg

Now accepting sign-ups for the September Step Challenge! If you're a Fitbit junkie like many of us, why not participate in our monthly step challenge?! Great way to support your weight loss program for the month, while enjoying a little rivalry and good fun!

Simply post your first name, your daily step goal and tell me where's your favorite place to walk...it's THAT easy. I'll get you plugged into the spreadsheet, which is conveniently located just under the same chart where we record our weekly weigh-ins...off the main Fat2Fit page, where you registered, look under the heading "TO ACCESS THE SPREADSHEET..." and you'll find it. When you see the weight chart for Trimstones, just scroll down and you'll see the chart marked STEP CHALLENGE.

Hope to see you there!! Who's gonna win each week? Will you make the Top Three for September?!! Join us! Let's see how far we can go!
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    ge6my699rlhi.jpg

Love this one! That would certainly get most of us moving, right?!!
    Enjoy your Thursday tomorrow!
    Jessica

Love this Jessica,that would get me running if a bear was following me on one of my walks .🤣🤣🤣
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was crappy. Today was crappy. Mostly food wise, since I went to the gym and just finished hopping around with Deepti for 44 minutes so that was fine. Just need to get my food sorted out again. No going to the store when I don't need anything, no snacking. I can do it, I have done it before. I am just very frustrated by my weight not moving for so long.
    HQTE2CL.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Yesterday was crappy. Today was crappy. Mostly food wise, since I went to the gym and just finished hopping around with Deepti for 44 minutes so that was fine. Just need to get my food sorted out again. No going to the store when I don't need anything, no snacking. I can do it, I have done it before. I am just very frustrated by my weight not moving for so long.

@Pupowl We've all been there...you've made the decision to get your head on straight and you're in the process of putting together a plan. You've got this. Just carry on through with your plan and begin working it. Everything else will fall into place.

It sucks, but this is our journey...we have to be strict, take joy in the little victories and slowly, we'll start to see progress. ONE DAY, we'll see success! I'm here to walk with ya! Let's get to work!
    Jessica
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    amw5snpo3aau.png
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    @JoDavo66 Gosh I'm gonna miss you...you've been such a joy to work with as well. PLEASE keep in touch, my friend...and if you ever have a second thought, we'd love to welcome you back!!
    Jessica
    Thank you so much. Will stay in touch & on Fitbit.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    uivo8cq7ijjj.jpg

Just a last call for the few who are behind in posting their weight or steps this week, to post their details ASAP.
    For those weighing in yoday, Friday & Saturday please can you post as early as possible for the end of the month figures.

To all steppers (including me 😳) can you please post steps to date if you are behind and all post the last few days as soon as reasonably possible.
    The moderators need the details to post monthly summary.
    Thank you.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    STEPS:8000
    24th; 5450
    25th: 7085
    26th: 10, 287
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @yukie86 :)
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 25 - 6,983
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    9h08jvjv6v80.png

Walkers, these are from Week 3 and we're in Week 4. Come on guys and meet me halfway here...if you don't report in, how can I keep up?! PLEASE report in at least a few days after the week ends. Thank you.
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.