Trimstones - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options

Replies

• Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello Newbie Here... would like to also participate in the September step challenge @jessicakrall8

yukie86
    Weigh-ins: Fridays
    CW: 142.8
    HW/SW: 148
    Daily Step goal: 5,000
    Fav. place to walk: anywhere that has greenery (i.e. plants/trees) and some shade by preference.
    Where i usually end up walking (due to time constraints) is around the business complex where I work, my neighborhood, or the treadmill at home.

My Goal: Get back on track & increase my activity. I had previously completed & won a fit challenge (with family), back in Jan, but have since gained back 12 of the 16 lbs I had lost.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you for your kind words. :)

I would also like to join the step challenge for September please. I am sure I won't be able to make it every day due to my chronic fatigue, but I am going to try for 7.500 steps daily/52.500 weekly. I love walking in nature with my camera. That way I get to enjoy my hobby as well and for me it makes walking more fun because it's not the main focus.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    The September 2021 chat is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS

All weigh-ins for the final week of August should continue to be posted here, but as of Sunday, we will be in the September chat. Feel free to pop over there, say hey, and maybe post an introduction so we can get to know you better!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10842204/trimstones-team-chat-september-2021/p1?new=1
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    CharmingPassion
    Weigh in Day: Sunday (I know today is Friday, and I thought I had done this)

pW: 299.1
    CW: 298.2
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW:199.5
    CW:195.1

Back to eating like a pigeon, I hate it but it works! Will try adding exercise again next week.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    CharmingPassion
    Steps (Goal 4k a day)

8/16 - 4481
    8/17 - 4435
    8/18 - 4215
    8/19 - 2469
    8/20 - 4379
    8/21 - 5133
    8/22 - 2043
    8/23 - 4883
    8/24 - 4788
    8/25 - 2632
    8/26 - 4402
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Its been a crazy week and to finally have a break is just heaven. My wife and I took today off so it gives us three days to just relax and recuperate from endless things. Everyone is doing okay. We are just waiting now on my insurance to approve the surgery, and finally this mass will be coming out of my stomach. Very excited about that. I miss being a more atcive presence with you all but I am hoping with the recharge I will have enough spoons if you will to do more then just work and house things. Oh and if you are a nfl football fan, regardless of who your team is, I hope they have a good season and you get to enjoy watching the games.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »

I also just want everyone to know that I'm pulling out of MFP at the end of this month. I've started going to a group again run by a friend who was one of the UK's top WW coaches & has set up on own post-covid lockdowns. I'm currently tracking twice & not making a good job of it so I'll keep on until end of month which also fits back to school in UK.
    I've had some tremendous support from many in this group especially @Jessicakrall8 our amazing Captain and it's also been a great few months to support her & @mulecanter (other captain) with some motivation. The group is really positive, focussed & supportive now and long may this continue. Looking at some of the regular posters I am sure quite a few can take on the motivator roll .

I'll still be around for another week .

Hate to see you go but completely understand. I wish you all the best with your new endeavor
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 202.6
    CW: 203.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    8/16-10,409
    8/17-7,773
    8/19-4,728
    8/20-14,158
    8/21-2,991
    8/22-13,781
    8/23-6,966
    8/24-9,272
    8/25-11,550
    8/26-8,625
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    3x2n0b3iwjo4.jpg
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW:199.5
    CW:195.1

Back to eating like a pigeon, I hate it but it works! Will try adding exercise again next week.
    I feel you. I end up in the same situation, as long as it’s temporary I feel it’s ok
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    yukie86 wrote: »
    Hello Newbie Here... would like to also participate in the September step challenge @jessicakrall8

yukie86
    Weigh-ins: Fridays
    CW: 142.8
    HW/SW: 148
    Daily Step goal: 5,000
    Fav. place to walk: anywhere that has greenery (i.e. plants/trees) and some shade by preference.
    Where i usually end up walking (due to time constraints) is around the business complex where I work, my neighborhood, or the treadmill at home.

My Goal: Get back on track & increase my activity. I had previously completed & won a fit challenge (with family), back in Jan, but have since gained back 12 of the 16 lbs I had lost.

I will add you to the spreadsheet this weekend! Sounds like you have good goals...like you, I usually end up walking at work (in the air conditioning), or I go to a big box store and walk the aisles, walk the mall, or walk at home. I can't handle the humidity and in VA there's LOTS of it...but I love where I live (after spending 6 yrs in MinneSNOWta, so I'm not complaining!

Looking forward to watching you reach your goals!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you for your kind words. :)

I would also like to join the step challenge for September please. I am sure I won't be able to make it every day due to my chronic fatigue, but I am going to try for 7.500 steps daily/52.500 weekly. I love walking in nature with my camera. That way I get to enjoy my hobby as well and for me it makes walking more fun because it's not the main focus.

@Pupowl Killing two birds with one stone...nice! Sorry you deal with chronic fatigue...my best friend from high school's mom had that before it even had a title and struggled with it all her life...it used to be very misunderstood...they've made great strides in treatments, but no cure yet...hoping they find one soon! Feel free to post some of your walking pics and share your talents with the team!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    So what's up for everyone's weekend plans?? It's gonna be another hot one in Virginia, so I don't have a lot planned outside...just a few errands to run and a few loads of laundry to catch up on...other than that, I'll be reading a new book.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe and masked up wherever you are!!
    Jessica
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all!

Username: ssssseika
    Weigh-in: Friday
    PW: 164.2
    CW: 165.1

Sorry, team...
  • ssssseika
    Options
    Here is my step info;

8/16 - 16984
    8/17 - 15543
    8/18 - 18143
    8/19 - 14609
    8/20 - 17840
    8/21 - 3948

8/22 - 4443
    8/23 - 15399
    8/24 - 16735
    8/25 - 6936
    8/26 - 15818
    8/27 - 8642
  • ssssseika
    Options
    I am going to share my struggles.

I think I am in the middle of plateau right now.
    The more I try to remind myself not to eat much and exercise, I have snack in my hand eating at my desk at work.... =(
    And on top of it, one of my kitties has been sick... I take her to vet every day for tests, shots and follow-ups, which makes me not have enough time to hit the gym... sigh...
    Sorry team, I gained 0.9 pounds since last week, but I will do better next month! =)

Good Luck to all and myself!
This discussion has been closed.