Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 142.5
    CW: 142.4
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ugh its been so hot. Today we hit 105 and its been 100 and up the last couple days. My weekend plans are to stay inside and be cool. Need to finish up some laundry and auditions are tomorrow night so thats kind of exciting. I am also finishing a project and will be back in some 3d modeling classes again.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    Options
    Friday, August 27
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1002
    • Water: 3150 ml
    • Steps: 8.729 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day

Good morning team. My Friday was alright. I expected the gym to be fairly busy on Friday, so I reserved a slot for 7:00/8:00. Oof, setting an alarm at 6 is not great. I felt fine though, as long as I go to bed on time it shouldn't be a problem. At least it's still light out now! I can already imagine how much worse it will be in winter, when it's dark and cold and my bed is so, so comfortable. :smiley:

I am still getting the hang of the fitbit. My calories today were a bit too low. Since I usually work out in the morning, I look at what I have burned so I know generally how many extra calories I need to eat. I got around 420 from the gym. Then when I looked in the evening on MFP, it said I earned an extra 677! I will start tracking calories burned in my spreadsheet as well, so I can sort of guess what it will end up being at the end of the day.
    KhyNNRb.png

@jessicakrall8
    Yeah, I gave up thinking that the fatigue is something I can fix. I just see it as something I need to learn to live with. And some days that goes better than others. :smile: I have been sharing some of my pictures already. I put them under spoilers so I don't blow up the thread with massive pictures, so maybe people missed it. I am happy to keep sharing though!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 211.1
    CW: 212.3

I really wanted to be in the green, but my body wasn't feeling it. I will do better in September.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 131
    CW 131.6
    Steps
    24/8 23,145
    25/8 12,848
    26/8 18,717
    27/8 14,836
    @jessicakrall8 please could I increase my step challenge to 16,000 for September.I love to walk anywhere.I don't have a car so have no choice 😃 but for pleasure ,anywhere that has trees,lovely views & bird song,I am happy.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Back at my main job, Im still working my 2nd job but that is just Sundays, so I am back to having a regularish schedule instead of multiple 15-17 hour shifts a week. The first week back here at the school has been hectic, but Im getting things squared away.

We have monthly body analisys' done at work, I have not done it since March though, and finally did it today, and I have got to get back in gear, eek. I mean to some it isnt bad but after all the hard work I put in to being where I was, Im not happy with myself. I have gained 6lbs of fat aand lost 1.5lbs of muscle. and now that my house is bought, i need to turn my focus back on to my health.

Take care. Your image quote is spot on.
    I go back to school on Wednesday 1st. We have Y7 & Y11 (most schools here 11-16 years) in on Thurs & Fri, the rest return on Monday 6th. My to start back on 6th & 8th respectively- students have to have lateral flow covid tests before returning so most schools for 11years+ having staggered starts.
    Everything is always manic at start of school year, so look after yourself. I am hoping the staggered start will make things more bearable here. I've been in 3 part days getting my room ready. 12 bags of recycling gone to the skip, another small one for secure shredding. The room was then blank canvas as we've had no displays or displays covered thanks to covid so I've gone OTT all out!
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    STEPS
    27th: 8905.

• JoDavo66
    Options
    Been into school Thurs & Fri am to finish setting up my room. Gone way OTT because we had nothing up or displays covered in plastic all last year!
    Last night went to a pub owned by former student from former school. (She was my 1st Y7 {11 year olds} science lesson at my last school 25 years ago). We had a small staff reunion to drink a toast to my former boss who tragically died a few months ago. Not many could make it but it was great to reconnect.

848pdw8ocdfd.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    yead5byqa8l2.jpg
    naatmdn0a39g.jpg

• JoDavo66
    Options
    0603tikav7su.jpg
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 289.2
    CW 285.2

This week has been crazy, filled with late nights at work & early mornings and deadlines and stress. I also recently found out that I'm pre-diabetic and I SO don't want to go down that road so I'm grateful for this loss. Gotta keep it going!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Tiny step back, but you're right...next week will be better!!

@izzyred9400 Got your daily step goal adjusted and put you on the roster for Sept. I can't imagine not having a car, but that WOULD certainly add more steps, wouldn't it?! You must live and work fairly near each place...that's awesome!

@DreaRN15 Nice loss this week!!! WTG and I agree with you ..."don't go down that road"...I'm with ya!

@JoDavo66 Enjoying all your classroom pics...brings back memories of my student teaching days...hope you have a peaceful week...as much as that is possible!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far!
    Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.7
    Current Weight 249.6
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.7
    Current Weight 249.6

Nice loss this week @jenready ...that's awesome! Keep up the great work!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    o196gvh2z8ps.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH or NEITHER responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so.

3cwc4bls56mz.png

Enjoy! Can't wait to read your thoughts this week!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Apologies all...just realized when I looked at my This or That template file that I forgot to post one last Saturday...not one person asked about it, so I'm guessing you guys don't enjoy them as much as I do. So, I'll use up the last of the ones I've made by the end of Sept and I'll stop posting them. Just another attempt to get creative and get you guys to TALK TO ME! Hint, hint...but we have a team that's on the go and no time but to paste their weigh ins...I get it.

I'll go with the flow and let ya'll just keep running busy! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    d01wskg0o3yz.jpg

REMINDER...

Missing 5 weigh ins from this week...please report in by end of today because stats will begin first thing on Sunday morning (early)...thanks all!
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    CW 238
    Disappointing week for me. I was really hoping for a loss. I moved more, ate less. Oh well on to next week
  • CasandraW
    Options
    Apologies all...just realized when I looked at my This or That template file that I forgot to post one last Saturday...not one person asked about it, so I'm guessing you guys don't enjoy them as much as I do. So, I'll use up the last of the ones I've made by the end of Sept and I'll stop posting them. Just another attempt to get creative and get you guys to TALK TO ME! Hint, hint...but we have a team that's on the go and no time but to paste their weigh ins...I get it.

I'll go with the flow and let ya'll just keep running busy! :smile:
    Jessica

I do like the “this and that” and like reading peoples responses. Unfortunately story telling isn’t my thing so I can never think of anything to write.
    I also did notice there wasn’t one last week and figured you were busy

• CasandraW
    Options
    uzjasa6q2f5v.jpeg
    This was a tough one for me. I’m not an adrenaline person and tend to get hurt in the most ridiculous ways. So I’m a big no on horse back riding ATVs, bungee jumping and parachuting.
    I once sprained both ankles within a week of each other. One falling down stairs and the other stepping out of a shed.

I do love the beach especially an ocean beach.
This discussion has been closed.