2021 - New Year, New Me

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Thank you @volgirl1322! Am happy that vertigo is gone gone! Just hope that the scale will move soon too!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Niceeeeeeeeee on the vertigo, I've heard it's a NIGHTMARE so glad you're past it!!! Trust the process and stay the course 😘😘😘
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 Yes, vertigo is a horrible sickness :( Am so happy that I am able to jump around and do my high impact exercises.
  • jadepearl
    Happy news today....finally, finally the scale moved.
    59kg (130lbs) this morning <3!
    I hope that I will never ever see 60-something kgs ever again!!!!
  • jadepearl
    rus2v0ta3y46.jpg
    For my own accountability
    To remind my silly old self to never ever go back to 60-something kgs. Must always work hard, always be consistent and never give up😁
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Great news, @jadepearl!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @Nevadaden ❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yassssss girl 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 great work!!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 Now, onwards to get down to 58kg...baby steps! baby steps! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2021
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 Now, onwards to get down to 58kg...baby steps! baby steps! :)

You got this!!! I've got the faith 😘
  • staylitlove
    staylitlove Posts: 13 Member
    Hey hey I'm new! I need more OMAD friends! Been kinda wary about posting my food diary in my feed, because many people aren't supportive of OMAD. I get it, breakfast is the most important meal of the day lol! I love the mental/physical clarity of OMAD. I will binge all day if I eat breakfast/lunch plus I get so tired afterwards!
    I'm a coffee & tea drinker & eat a pre dinner snack (usually if I have to cook) or dinner with a small dessert if my calories allot. I did OMAD before without counting calories, but noticed myself maintaining. Anywho hi guys, posting here because every other OMAD thread is dead now lol :D
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 Going to try again and this time, once I get to my GW, no more slagging :)
  • jadepearl
    Hi there @staylitlove <3 and welcome to OMAD. If you don't mind, you can also start your own thread and we will go there and support you as much as we can <3 Yes, I hear ya...not many people understand what OMAD is all about but to each its own as they say :) A huge welcome once again :)<3
  • jadepearl
    Nothing much to report as my scale is moving from 59kg to 59.7kg for the whole week as I weigh myself every morning. I sure hope that I can see 58kg something soon.

I have made sure that I am never higher than my recommended calorie intake each day and I exercise daily for 30 mins. So far, weight not shifting down to 58kg something :(

• jadepearl
    Nothing much to report as my weight is up and down in the 59kg land :(
    It goes from 59kg right up to 59.5kg and it goes up and down each day I weigh myself. Oh well.. hoping to see 58kg soon! *fingers cross*
  • mistymeadows2005
    You can do ittttttttt!!! I have all the faith in ya ❤️
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3
  • jadepearl
    I have been exercising till my vertigo came back again :(
    So...now, I am stuck!!! :angry:
    However, I am still doing chair exercises....hoping to be in the 58kg-something land soon!
  • jadepearl
    Apologies for MIA
    Vertigo got really bad
    Everything stopped
    Now...start again s l o w l y
  • jadepearl
    Day 01 - Back onto my WL Wagon
    Accountability Report @ 9.20pm on 30/9/2021
    OMAD - 1125 calories
    Exercise - Desk Mini Exercise Bike 206 calories