TEAM: Gutbusters (September)

Options

Replies

• FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    At 7pm I got out of the chair and did my workouts. So proud I avoided the dreaded chair gravity!
    I'm proud of you!!

• jilly__b0nes
    jilly__b0nes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @jeepkat1 I too have an autoimmune disease, Crohn's for me.. this pandemic has made me so nervous I'm basically a hermit as well. *Hugs*

Sorry for being MIA the last few days, I've been suffering from migraines 😩
  • FushiaKat
    Options
    Wednesday 9/1 Check In
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
    Good day staying on track.
  • FushiaKat
    Options
    Thank you for the warning I will take it to heart. But... I never said people should not be vaccinated and I have been urging people to get the vaccine. If you take a look at the CDC website, it say's that even if you are vaccinated you can still get Covid. There are risks. It's up to each individual to access the risk's and decide for themselves. It's just like any other vaccine in that regard.
  • jilly__b0nes
    Options
    Sept 2
    Forgot my Fitbit for the first half of my day 🤦‍♀️ but ate well and drank ask my water 💦
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    September week 1
    PW 161.8
    CW 161.8
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    jeepkat1 wrote: »
    Thank you for the warning I will take it to heart. But... I never said people should not be vaccinated and I have been urging people to get the vaccine. If you take a look at the CDC website, it say's that even if you are vaccinated you can still get Covid. There are risks. It's up to each individual to access the risk's and decide for themselves. It's just like any other vaccine in that regard.

You shared two scary anecdotes, which I then clarified with facts; I didn't say the vaccines prevented COVID. I said it is very rare for a vaccinated person to die. I have been fully vaccinated since February and am a huge vaccine advocate. We are the same in that regard; I am seeking to ensure people who are perhaps worried about the vaccine hear only facts about its safety and efficacy.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    @ToadstoolBetty - ugh broken sleep is so hard. I love cool nights for sleeping too - so nice!

@colleen790 - Welcome! Sounds like you’ve found a system that works for you. So important to not feel deprived!

@jilly__b0nes - so sorry you’ve been suffering a migraines, hopefully feeling better now

@jeepkat1 - your check-ins are looking good! Great job!

Wednesday/Thursday check-ins:

Exercise: yes, but only the bare minimum yesterday. My husband caught a cold (yes, COVID test negative) and has been fighting it since last week. He finally managed to hand it off to me yesterday. I am feeling a bit off, but so far nowhere near as bad as he’s felt all the last week. I’m hoping this is as bad as it gets for me - I can still somewhat function.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,203 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    Friday, September week 1
    PW: 234.4
    CW: 232.5 (0.81%)
  • FushiaKat
    Options
    Thursday 9/2 Check In
    I'm doing good with my 1200 calorie a day plan. I went to see Primary Care doctor and my Rheumatologist today and both are very happy with my weight lose so far. I started my journey at 245 so I'm doing good. I need to get a Covid Booster as soon as possible. People with autoimmune disorders may require a booster per my Rheumatologist.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in day
    PW 203
    CW. 200.4
  • jilly__b0nes
    Options
    Sept 3
    Had take out for dinner and made good choices and stayed within my calories 💪
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Nice losses @frankwbrown, @cindyk4919, and @toadstoolbetty! Way to go! And good job on the take out @jilly__b0nes - sometimes that is a real challenge!
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Calli1616
    Saturday weigh-in

PW 184.6
    CW 183.2
  • FushiaKat
    Options
    Friday 9/3 Check In
    It was a challenge today to eat all of my calories since I had Squash Noodles for lunch. I just added bag of Simply Steam veggies to bring it up. I also had a snack of kettle corn popcorn, 100 Calorie bag.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,203 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating a little today. I normally try to swim 1800-2000 yards per swim, but yesterday I swam 2800 yards in 91 minutes, setting a new personal best for myself. So, I'm gonna have a little treat!
    I'm trying to lose at a more moderate pace now, focusing on NSV's, like fitness and flexibility. But I still plan to, one of these days (weeks), break through the 100 pounds lost barrier and get into the 220's!

Let's celebrate our non-scale victories! 😄
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Kaytyl2
    Pw:165
    Cw:165
    Got a lot on at the moment so I've not exercised in 7 weeks. But I have managed to maintain my weight. I'm pleased with that as I have not been tracking my food at all. Feeling a lot more relaxed about maintenance (hoping I get there this year!) knowing I don't have to track my food obsessively forever!!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Gutbusters
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    Nov 327.6
    Dec 328.2
    Jan 319.0
    Feb 319.6