70 # to go

Options
Hi all,

Mitch here from Canada, Introduced myself in the first thread.

Want to keep myself motivated, will post pictures of my meals and weekly weigh in.
Highest weight 254#. currently @ 235# for the start of OMAD. 30 years old this year. 5'9".
Struggled to eat the plates worth on the first day. A little better the next, and today my body knew it was eating time its seemed. (12-4pm window) I even broke my fast and hour into the window today.
I have been IF on and off for the past year to get down from the 254#.
Have struggled with seemingly every other type of plan/diet. over the past 9 years.
Also getting alarming warnings from the Doc.. from all my stress eating and binge eating of fast food when I boomerang back.

NO MORE!

Replies

• bikesarelife
    bikesarelife Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Meals from the past 3 days. Pretty heavy on the carbs as I go through the leftovers.
    I think the middle one would all fit on a plate.. didn’t want a mess with the Japanese curry and the soup haha.

v5ilc5mq3gwa.jpeg
    0rn8s9lxs36u.jpeg
    cbxl6ksz4sio.jpeg
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mitch and thanks for starting a thread so we all can share in your journey. You are off to a good start. You can do this and we will be here to cheer you and encourage you along the way.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Food looks YUMMY 😍😍 Good start and keep us posted 💛
  • Gramercy1
    Gramercy1 Posts: 22 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hope all is going well this week -- the meals look delicious. That's amazing about breaking your fast an hour into the window -- I am usually ready to do violence to break my fast :)
  • bikesarelife
    Options
    Haven’t had a chance to take pictures, but still goin good!
  • bikesarelife
    Options
    Didn’t eat the whole container of yogurt 😂. Just was the little bit at the bottom left
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Hi there and a warm welcome! :) Your food photos looks delicious! Good luck with your WL journey!