Looking for Buddies Who are 300+ lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was 312 at Easter and joined MFP early June at 307. I'm at 294 this week and I gotta say it feels so good to be under the 300 mark. I'm 5'4". I never want to see the 300 number on my scale again!!

Connie, you are a great inspiration! Keep up the great work!! You are doing it!!

I was 70 in July!….this group and losing weight has truly saved my life!
  • chrissyiojijoij
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone as a friend. Please feel free to add me. I'm well over 300 and I'm happy to be Mfp friends.
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm Rock. Last year I lost 110#, & went off the wagon for 14 months during which I gained 86#. There was a horrible flu & COVID-18 TWICE, but mostly it was just depression eating. Today I'm kinda sick & struggled mightily just to get dressed, remembering how much easier things were at 262#. So here I am back trying to start again.

I know some useful things from my work last year, but I am incredibly humbled by having gained back so much. I hope to get help from y'all, & to share if I can help.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    rockconner wrote: »
    I'm Rock. Last year I lost 110#, & went off the wagon for 14 months during which I gained 86#. There was a horrible flu & COVID-18 TWICE, but mostly it was just depression eating. Today I'm kinda sick & struggled mightily just to get dressed, remembering how much easier things were at 262#. So here I am back trying to start again.

I know some useful things from my work last year, but I am incredibly humbled by having gained back so much. I hope to get help from y'all, & to share if I can help.

Welcome back….we all struggle…it is harder to maintain than it is to lose and easiest to gain!….please stick around and join in any post….we would love your advice, experiences, and comments….we are a good group of Losers!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,730 Member
    Options
    Your post is very sobering, Rock. How quickly the weight can come back. Glad you have found the fortitude to come here are get back to it.