New work out gloves = also amazing

2 of the shortest reviews ever!!!

Have a nice night guys. 😘🤗

27qhod4wdtzv.png
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Good evening. I hope your weeks got off to a good start.

@Poobah1972 grats on the tickets. That should be about the last game of the year. It should be fun.

Check in for 9/20:
    Steps - 2339. Did a couple errands but walked slowly. Back is still hurting but not as bad. It did twinge hard a couple times.
    Calories - 1766. Ate to much dessert again. Frozen yogurt and pistachios.
    Exercise - wore my new new shoes. Comfortable and foot isn't hurting, so it's a small win. Next test will be a short walk.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Sunday 09/20

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 2/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

09/19 - 13,284
    09/20 - 15,649
    09/21 -
    09/22 -
    09/23 -
    09/24 -
    09/25 -

Busy day so quick check in. Blessed day team ♥️ ☺️

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    pu1t8lg9bh94.jpeg

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…
    IG - maris_transformation_journey
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Tuesday!!!

It's a rough morning for both Lynn and I this morning. Also raining, supposed to rain right through Thursday... SO BLAH. 😆

We got up (eventually) and did the work... Granted I wasn't setting any records this morning. Just a steady wins the race kind of effort this morning. 😐

Elbow still aching, so I put some Volteran on it and wrapped it up. 😛

I'll try and cheer up as the day goes... I have squats to look forward too after work, so that should be just the ticket? lol 🥰🤗

xax69xhr0cyj.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in (9/19 stats):

Steps: 8,824
    Floors: 10
    Calories Burned: 356
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 111
    Total Intensity Minutes: 929/150
    Early W/O: No, but at least it was before 9 p.m.😉😊

Great day! I stole my zone minutes goal from being inspired by all your intensity minutes.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @amymartin555
    Amazing loss!

@Poobah1972
    I don’t even have to say it but that’s some great workouts yesterday. Have you ever thought of trying a tens machine for your knees etc. I wouldn’t be able to survive without mine and my heating pad. Not sure though if it would work on a elbow but I will look at the chart later.

@Jpedno
    I am in the same boat. I binged for the first time in awhile last night. Getting the food out of the house sounds like a good idea. Enjoy your Houston trip and I noted you won’t be weighing in this week.

@rwood566
    Great news that shoes feel better. Hopefully, your back is up to a walk today. Pistachios are so easy to eat too many. I know I just keep going back for more.

@mari_moulin
    It’s nice to see you smiling.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday check in

✅ Steps 5k daily
    Zone minutes 128/650
    ❌ Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I am disappointed this morning as I binged last night. It’s been along while since that happened. My weight is up almost 2 pounds from Friday’s weigh in. Since I came home from vacation I have been trying to change my evening snack. One thing I was doing was I had a small serving of potato chips as my snack. I felt that it was unhealthy but it did keep me from binge eating. I may have to stick with that for a little while more.

Anyways, I am off for a swim. We still don’t know if the pool is going to close but it is not looking good. I am looking into other options to swim. I may be able to get a free membership to the Y. I will find that out on Wednesday.

Have a great Tuesday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

Swim
    25 minutes moderate

Pool weight workout
    27 minutes moderate
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    @mthomas0228
    Great day! That was a nice sleep. Any tips?

I wish I had sleep tips! I've been suffering from insomnia for the last year+. No matter what time I go to bed, I'm awake until for a couple hours, not falling asleep until after 1 a.m. if not later. So weekdays, I get around 5 hours and then I sleep in on Saturdays and Sundays and then can get to 8 hrs.

I highly recommend Jamieson Dual Action / Time Released - 10mg Melatonin.

avb24n9laa05.jpg

If your sleeping to 1:00pm, it might get you the rest of the way... Normal Melatonin without the time release has me up at 12-1am as well. Worth a shot?

Thanks for the recommendation...I have tried melatonin but my body reacts very badly to it - like a zombie the next day so I don't take it. If I have to choose between feeling drugged and still tired, I'd rather just feel tired. But I may try this one as I haven't tried a time released one, maybe it would be better for me.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In for Monday 9/20:

Calories: In Allotted Range
    Water: 90+ Oz
    Exercise: Rest Day
    Alcohol: AF
    IF 16/8: Fasted 18 Hours
    Sleep: 3hrs39mins (Sunday Night)

Very rough night sleepwise, so swapped out my scheduled rest day for yesterday. Usually this little sleep brings out the "crazy hungries" but happy to report all good on the food front yesterday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/20 Steps = 3,320
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    I don’t even have to say it but that’s some great workouts yesterday. Have you ever thought of trying a tens machine for your knees etc. I wouldn’t be able to survive without mine and my heating pad. Not sure though if it would work on a elbow but I will look at the chart later.

It's worth a shot, There is a TENS/EMS unit on Amazon that seems to have 1000's of sparking reviews. for 57 bucks with a 5 dollar coupon. And yes apparently it works well for elbows. A heating pad is also probably a real good idea. I have a feeling these old man pains will keep coming. lol

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    @Poobah1972

It's worth a shot, There is a TENS/EMS unit on Amazon that seems to have 1000's of sparking reviews. for 57 bucks with a 5 dollar coupon. And yes apparently it works well for elbows. A heating pad is also probably a real good idea. I have a feeling these old man pains will keep coming. lol

Which app do you use for your renpho scale? There was a few so I downloaded renpho health.
  • Poobah1972
    Options
    ON the android it's just called "Renpho"

I believe Renpho fit, renpho health are the wrong ones. Even though the renpho health looks similar, it only has 10000 downloads... Where as Simply "Renpho" has a million plus downloads.

Renpho fit I think pares to the exercise bike, jumping rope and other items.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 9,793

Not too bad for steps considering I am back to a desk job. Crazy day with over 4 hours of zoom meetings but squeezed in the new dancing workout with my daughter. Felt good to move. My neck and si joint were sore since my body is not used to being in front of the computer all day anymore. Iced my neck and foam rolled SI to try to help it.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening all. It's another hump day when the sun creeps over the horizon. Have a wonderful day.

Check in for 9/21:
    Steps - 4281. Took a slow walk around a mall to check my back and shoes. The shoes were better. The back is better but not there yet.
    Calories - 1600. Fresh vegs with lunch and dinner. 260 cal flan for dessert.
    Exercise - washed the tub and walked a mall.

Got a call about my socks. I pick them up tomorrow. I hope they fit and work.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Name: jayenguk
    Weigh-in: Wednesday
    PW: 266.8
    CW: 267

I guess a stay the same this week? recalculated my calories and they dropped more (urgg) I need to also drink more water I have been slipping lately..so lets see how it goes next week!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/20 stats):

Steps: 11,825
    Floors: 6
    Calories Burned: 548
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 129
    Total Intensity Minutes: 129/150
    Early W/O: No
This discussion has been closed.