Downsizers - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/22 8202
    9/23 9199

Hectic couple of days haven’t got a real workout in since Monday and mostly out of food. Last night had to go to a friends mom’s wake.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 9/22 8202
    9/23 9199

Hectic couple of days haven’t got a real workout in since Monday and mostly out of food. Last night had to go to a friends mom’s wake.

I am missing steps for 9/21
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Aqualang26 (Laura)

Weigh-In: Saturday (Friday night)
    PW: 158.6
    CW: 158.2
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Hope you had a good friday.

Check in for 9/24:
    Steps - 9445. Got in a walk today. Hooray.
    Calories 1815. Snacked to much. Peanuts, small cookie, popcorn, peach, apple candy. Way to much.
    Exercise - 3.59 mile walk in 70 minutes. I got to nervous to hit the gym by myself due to back.

@Poobah1972 just spitballing here, but maybe take a week off from all lifting to let your body settle in some and become used to your weight? Then see how your glute is. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the game.

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/23 stats):

Steps: 16,632
    Floors: 10
    Calories Burned: 835
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 249
    Total Intensity Minutes: 559/150
    Early W/O: No
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    @rlaskey2
    It was your first week back to work so things will get into a routine.

@Poobah1972
    I am leaning toward what Roger said. I don’t know if that will screw up your weight lifting routine if you took a weeks rest. Could it be arthritis setting in? With the damp weather we had last week it wouldn’t help. I know one thing that was adding a layer to my back pain was really tight hamstrings. Massage and lots of stretching has helped that. My physiotherapist said it was important for me to stretch before and after exercise. Are you doing much stretching?

@Aqualang26
    Nice loss Laura! You are four weeks in the green. 😀🎉

@rwood566
    Snacking is something I do too much of. My granddaughters were eating chips last night. Luckily they were stale or I would have finished the entire bag. What is apple candy?

@Bluetail6
    Wow! 249 intensity minutes. You are on fire!

@mari_moulin
    Weight carried over. Get better fast and stay off the scales until the swelling goes down.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Fridays numbers
    Steps

Swim
    17 minutes moderate
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in

✅ Steps 5k daily
    Zone minutes 561/650
    ✅ Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I have suspected for a few days that I had an ear infection. The doctor confirmed it yesterday. I thought it might be water in my ears but I was wrong. My left ear has been paining and I am very lightheaded. I have to stay out of the pool until it feels better. I started the antibiotics yesterday so I figure by Monday I will be swimming again. If not I will use the exercise bike. Today will be a rest day.

Have a super Saturday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just wanted to let you all know I’m home. I’m struggling a bit with pain and feeling a little sorry for myself but I know I’ll get there. Thank you for all your well wishes and kind messages ♥️

@lindamtuck2018 I’m going to have to roll over last weeks weight. I’m home but in bed and extremely swollen from my surgery. Won’t be able to give you an accurate read on the scale.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 i won’t have anymore steps for this week.

Thanks ladies ♥️

I will excuse you until you are feeling better ... Just let me know when you are ready to come back ....hugs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Friday’s check in

✅ Steps 5k daily
    Zone minutes 561/650
    ✅ Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I have suspected for a few days that I had an ear infection. The doctor confirmed it yesterday. I thought it might be water in my ears but I was wrong. My left ear has been paining and I am very lightheaded. I have to stay out of the pool until it feels better. I started the antibiotics yesterday so I figure by Monday I will be swimming again. If not I will use the exercise bike. Today will be a rest day.

Have a super Saturday!

Ouch I hope it feels better soon ... I get ear infections often ... it was very bad when I was a kid ... they suggested I get tubes put down my ears as a child but it never happened
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Red1185
    PW: 163.4
    CW: 163.2

Not much of a loss, but not a gain either. I’ll take it.

Steps for the last week:
    9/18: 1,946
    9/19: 4,256
    9/20: 6,804
    9/21: 11,060
    9/22: 8,532
    9/23: 10,562
    9/24: 3,653

This week (and last week, too) were so busy at work with dissections that I had to take a mental health day yesterday. I made sure to get some rest, but I also made sure to be somewhat productive and run errands. While I didn’t reach my step goal everyday, I did get some rest in there, which is just as important for me.

I hope everybody is having a good week. Eventually I’ll get back to responding to people’s posts, and checking in more frequently! ❤️
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in

PW 200.8
    CW 199.6

Yay! for ONEDERLAND!!!
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In for Friday 9/24:

Calories: In Allotted Range
    Water: 90+ Oz
    Exercise: 2 Mile Walk
    Alcohol: AF
    IF 16/8: Fasted 17 Hours
    Sleep: 5hrs16mins (Thursday Night)

Scale hasn't moved in 2 days, but I am doing what I need to do and just need to give the loss time to show on the scale.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/24 Steps = 7,630
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 210.6
    CW (Current Weight): 211

I'm still on vacation and gained some weight, BUT I'm also back on track with my training - I've worked out every day and walked a tonne, so I'm super happy overall =) One more week of "rest" and relaxation, I'm trying to make it a habit again!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Thank you! You made me giggle with your "on fire" comment. I'm glad you are able to stay within your calories. You are doing very well yourself😊! It is good to take a rest day, for sure. I'm sorry it is because of your ear, though. It is great you have the option of the bike when swimming is off the table.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/24 stats):

Steps: 10,265
    Floors: 5
    Calories Burned: 546
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 105
    Total Intensity Minutes: 664/150
    Early W/O: No, but early enough so it didn't interfere with sleep🙂👍
This discussion has been closed.