September 27

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    No pass days yet, so Winner's Circle for sure! At the beginning of September I said I had one more no pass day month in me, so I plan to finish that way. Now October, no promises!

Exercise: :)
    Easy cross train day, biking 45min/walking 15. I don't remember biking being so hard...

Tracking: :)

Calories: :)

No pass days?? Wat is ur secret??? That's incredible! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

2️⃣ Pass Days Remaining

Planning to be in the Winners Circle.

@biketheworld <> WOW! 75 miles is awesome.

2 passes left? Not easy!! Well done!!!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe - well you definitely had all kinds of good news! You needed it too after all that’s happened recently.

@Healthymumlife - I hope you get the rest you need. I’m going to assume you’ve tried things like reading or background noise or the multitude of other recommendations for a good nights sleep. Sometimes I think it’s just a rhythm we get into. I can’t read or watch anything scary or too intense right before bed because it absolutely gives me terrible dreams. And if something startles me during the day (like a snake) I stop for a second and think about it or I’m all but guaranteed that I’ll dream about it at night.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,050 Member
    Options
    Sept 27

Not in Winners circle, but will be in Champion’s

Tracked y
    Exercise y
    Calories under n

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    9/27
    Caleries yes
    Exersised yes
    Logged yes
    No I won't be in the winner circle
  • Healthymumlife
    Healthymumlife Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld
    Hi, yeah I have no trouble falling asleep it’s just the dreams. I’ve always been a vivid dreamer but I think I need to cut back on reading about certain things happening in the world at the moment. All the divide, the media, the fear mongering etc is definitely playing on my mind a lot. And I need to get back into meditation every day to clear my mind 🙏🏼
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I will be in the winner's circle
  • Jillygirl0220
    Jillygirl0220 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What's up y'all? I am heading to the winners circle for September!

Pass day #2 used today -went out with the girls last night - I ate well but exercise was a pass + did not finish tracking. Had fun though! :p
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Great month for our champs and winners and everyone that posts and visits! What a fabulous team all working together towards your individual goals!! Awesome work team,

I am finding in life that the hard times really make us appreciate the great times. So congrats if September was a successful month for you and if not then all good as it will be a fresh start in October!!

We look forward to doing it all over again in October!! Donna. Xo
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,200 Member
    Options
    9/27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

2 Pass Days Remaining
    Used #1 pass
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    9/27

Exercise: 82 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 1